HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Shadows Are Lifting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

The Shadows Are Lifting Empty
PostSubject: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 9:34 pm

Two figures could be seen standing at the top of one of the rooftops of of the buildings in Black City, one with blonde hair, the other with black, those details being the only differences between them. They both had dark red eyes, slightly tanned skin, hoop earrings, and a necklace with a horned skull. They both wore a dark scarlet tank top with a long black high collared jacket, and black form fitting pants, with black boots. And they both had a look of disgust on their faces as they stared down at the city, their eyes glinting in the moon light.

None would ever think that the blonde was actually a Pokemon, Zorua, who was currently using it's ability to take on other shapes to be his owners "twin". What is this man's name you ask? He'd never tell you his actual name, but tell you to call him Shadow. The young man named Shadow stares at the people that walked around below on the ground, a sneer on his face. "I hate it here...this place reeks of greed...just like my father and mother..."

He glances at his Zorua, who when in the "twin" form, he called the Zorua Lupin when around other people. "Zorua, let's go..." He mutters, before jumping off the roof, his cloak flapping around him as he descended, the Zorua following close behind. He had things to do, and he wanted to get out of this place as soon as he could...He hated it. As he walked, he bumped into someone, glancing back at them, a frown on his face, and his red eyes narrowed. "Watch where you're going."

Last edited by Snow*Destiny on Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Henrietta had arrived on a plane to Black City in the Unova region. She was unsure why she chose to come here however that wasn't important. All she cared about was getting this 'journey' over and done with so she could go home and retreat into solitude. She walked around feeling frightened by the grim look of the city. Then suddenly she bumped into someone, a boy with black hair and red eyes. The boy was angry and that could be seen in his eyes as they flared. Henrietta looked at the floor and said shyly " I'm sorry". She was terrified of what he might do to her and her condition was starting to come to life.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 10:29 pm

For some reason, when the girl apologized, this annoyed Shadow even more than it should have. He glares at her, not saying anything, but just giving her a look that if it could, it could kill. 'Lupin' walks up behind the girl, a glint of mischief in his eyes, and a grin on his face. For the most part, this girl, would think that the two were twins, just with different hair color.

A few more moments pass, before Shadow speaks again. "If you're sorry, how about giving me, let's say, an apology gift?" He grins too, his eyes now ablaze with the joy that was troublemaking. "You owe me that much at least."
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Henrietta continued apologising and when the other boy came up behind him she couldn't take it. She fell to the floor gasping for air as her condition attempts to claim her life once again. Then she lost conciousness. She wasn't dead but without medical attention she could die.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 10:52 pm

He blinks in confusion when suddenly the girl collapses to the ground. He hadn't been expecting something like this happening. He looks to Zorua, who had changed back to it's regular appearance. Zorua looked just as confused as he felt. Even though he didn't care for others, he knew he couldn't just leave her laying on the street.

Zorua knew this too, and so changes form again, this time taking on the appearance of a sawsbuck in summer foliage. Shadow picks the girl up, and puts her on Zorua's back, then heads towards the hospital nearby.

Once there, he tells the nurse what happened, then orders Zorua to stay there, in his copycat image of 'Lupin'. Zorua nods, and with that, Shadow leaves the building, knowing Zorua would be able to find him later. He hated hospitals.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 11:02 pm

The Doctors and nurses managed to stabilise her by giving her a significant amount of oxygen. When she regained conciouness she saw the blond boy next to her. Henrietta thanked him shyly before asking if she could see the other boy to thank him. As she got out of the hospital bed she changed back into her normal clothes.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Zorua had been sitting by the bed, waiting for the girl to wake up. When she did, he was surprised that she asked if she could thank Shadow for helping her. He nods, then leaves the room so she could change into normal clothing. Once she did, he leads her out of the hospital, and along the streets to where Shadow was.

He was sitting on a bench, staring up at the sky, which was littered with stars. At the sound of footsteps coming towards him, he looks down, smiling at first when he saw Zorua, but the smile faded as quickly as it had appeared when he saw the girl from before trailing behind Zorua. He stands up quickly, folding his arms over his chest, a frown now on his face, his eyes narrowed in annoyance. "What the heck do you want?"
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 11:14 pm

She looked at her feet, holding her fingers together before looking up at him, smiling and saying " Thank you for taking me to the hospital". She then went to sit down on the bench hoping he wouldn't shout at her again.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 11:23 pm

She wanted to thank him, huh? "Tch, whatever. I didn't do it for you, ya know. I did it so you'd owe me a favor." He glances to Zorua, who shrugs slightly. Shadow huffs in annoyance, before sitting down again, but making sure there was plenty of space between himself and the girl. He falls silent, a frown still on his face, his arms still crossed over his chest.

Zorua leaves for a bit, out of sight, waving to Shadow, making it seem like he was leaving, but returns quickly, this time in his natural appearance. Unlike other Zorua, he had silver hoops in his ears, like those of Shadow's. Three in his left ear, and two in his right. Also, he had a matching necklace to Shadow's. Zorua hops up on to Shadow's shoulders, and grins, looking over at the girl.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Henrietta smiles and says to Shadow " Soooo whats your name?".
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 am

Shadow raises his eyebrow when the girl asks what his name was. Did she really thing he was going to tell her his actual name? But it couldn't hurt to tell her something. "Call me Shadow. And as you can see, this is Zorua." He sighs, rolling his eyes at her. Might as well amuse her for now. He could tell that she wasn't even from around the area. "So what's your name? Not that I really care..."

He was only doing this to pass time, while what he was waiting for came to pass. The reason why he was even there in the city he hated so much. If he could have had a choice where things were to happen, he would have chosen any place but here.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Henrietta looked at her feet then said " My name is Henrietta. I come from Pewter City in the Kanto region. My parents told me that I should travel to help my confidence issues but i have no idea where to start. So whats your story?". As she said this her head lifted and she looked at Shadow eagerly like a dog begging for a meal. It seems her confidence was improving already by the ease at which she was talking to this boy.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 10:49 pm

Shadow listens to her answer, though made it seem as off he was ignoring her the whole time, or just not listening fully. So, she was from the Kanto region, huh? Seems as if his prediction about her not being from there was one hundred percent accurate. He could feelher looking at him, her gaze intense. He felt suddenly felt uncomfortable, the way she was talking to him, how she kept trying to get him to talk, as if they were...friends...

He glances at her, not sure just what her deal was. He decides to humor her with an answer, but it wasn't going to be what she wanted to hear. "My story is none of your business, short-stack." He calls her a name, since Shadow had a bad habit of coming up with rude nicknames for the people he meets. "And you're never gonna hear it...ever. So can it, will ya?" He was, however, slightly amused she was still sitting there, despite his rude, crude, and cold attitude towards her.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zMon Jan 05, 2015 8:21 pm

She continued staring at him but soon realised that it was hopeless. She looked away and only saw shadows. Then suddenly an idea sprung to mind. She looked at Shadow again and asked him if he wanted to go on an adventure with her. She stared at him with the same expression while eagerly awaiting his response.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zMon Jan 05, 2015 10:49 pm

Shadow blinks in surprise when Henrietta suddenly turns to him and asks if he would like to go on an adventure with her. His eyes widen a little, but his brows furrow together, a frown on his lips. Just who did she think she was?! Didn't she already get the fact that he didn't like her!?! He looks to her, and sees that she was staring at him, as if eagerly awaiting a response. He huffs in annoyance, and folds his arms tighter over his chest.

"No." He answers plainly. "I don't want to go on an adventure with you" He looks away, but notices that Zorua was looking at Henrietta, and when he had said no, looked to Shadow, a sort of...disappointment?... in his expression. Did Zorua really want to go? He huffs again, feeling irritated. He then looks to Henrietta, his expression not changing from that of major annoyance. "I'll think about it..." He says to her, and saw that Zorua was satisfied. 'I just hope she doesn't get her hopes up...' He thinks to himself, settling back against the bench again.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zFri Jan 09, 2015 6:57 pm

At first Henrietta was upset at his refusal but her expression almost instantly changed once she heard that he had changed his mind. She literally jumped out of her seat which caused her to trip over. However the cut on her knee didn't bother her. She was the happiest she had ever been in her entire life. Finally a friend!
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Shadow sighs, seeing the excitement that Henrietta shows, knowing that even though he had wished she hadn't, she definitely got her hopes up. He wasn't even one hundred percent sure he was even going to agree to go with her, but from her reaction, she thought he had said yes. He doesn't bother to correct her excitement, but he knew she was most likely going to be filled with disappointment. Not that he felt bad about it. He didn't care for anyone, except himself and his best friend Zorua. And that's how he preferred it to be. Just him and no one else. It was better that way. He glances at her, sighing softly, his frown deepening. "Could you please calm down? It's not like I actually said yes."
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 10, 2015 9:57 pm

At first Henrietta didn't hear him but then she realised and nodded to show she understood. She then took out two pokeballs and tilted her head to the side, smiling. Suddenly she pointed at Shadow saying " If i win this battle then i can join you on your adventure, if not then i will go back home and leave you alone". She then smiled again at Shadow as she eagerly awaited his reply.
Snow*Destiny
Snow*Destiny

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8zSat Jan 10, 2015 10:55 pm

"Um, no." Was all he said to her challenge. He wasn't in the mood for games right now. "Maybe later." He turns away, finally standing up and walking away, Zorua still on his shoulders. She obviously didn't get the gist he didn't like her. At all. And nothing she said or did would change that fact. A battle was out of the question. She'd just have to deal with that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Are Lifting   The Shadows Are Lifting H6Q0F8z

The Shadows Are Lifting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1