HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The voice of the forest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Mew
Mew

The voice of the forest! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 am

"It'd kick into Defense mode and Star wouldn't be awake to control it, it'd probably attack anything it considered a threat" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:30 am

"*Sighs* i guess we play the waiting game" ely said still running, he sends his pokemon of to train, "This robot pidgeon can modify the tracker i placed on star, in case that helps"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:32 am

"Modify it how?" asks Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 am

"Depends on what your trying to do" ely said sitting down for a minute
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 am

"We may be able to make the suit restart if we get the chip to send the right frequency. But it depends on how close your robot needs to get. And it wouldn't take long for the suit to restart so it will be a short window where we'd have to grab her. Even if it did we'd still have Siarnaq to deal with and I doubt he'd let us get near her easily" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 am

"The bird does it remotely, ray spent a month making it, if it can connect to the trackers frequency it can begin modifying, then theo and rays prototype robots could keep siarnaq away while i teleport and get star, but we need to be in fortree to start modifying" ely said
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 1:15 am

Theo walked off"you guys can try and trick star yourselves,im not ever gonna help you guys,ive got some major crap to do"Theo then flew off and called tamoray"dude once your done with your fight with zonon,you 2 get you butts over here,we got a job for you guys,a 4 man job"Theo then flew off and left a box infront of the 2
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 am

"Doesn't he understand we have a rogue cyborg and a very powerful, very mad kid to deal with. Without destroying the robot or hurting my daughter! Not to mention the cyborg will be after him to" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 12:23 pm

"its theo, he doesn't do much, so we get ray and zonon to try to shut down siarnaq while we get star, then we can bring siarnaq in for a lot of modifying" ely said recalling his pokemon ((levels))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

(6 each)

"I don't know how he's been modified. Shutting him down might be impossible" says Venus looking mad as she keeps typing. "And I can't get into his database to see. It's like it doesn't exist anymore" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

"I've planted a tracker on him, ray and zonon can shut him down" ely said as ray and gemini appeared "I've got a backup plan as well, the shoes i gave her can take her straight yourself or theo, if i can get ray to use it manually causing her to appear here, then we get the suit to restart, this way siarnaq cant catch us" ely said as ray pulled out his laptop, ely sent his pokemon to train some more while he ran around again
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

"Give me a second, I want to check something" says Venus pressing send on the laptop
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

"What are you doing?" ely said sitting down again, while gemini looked at the file ray had open, it was about siarnaq
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

"Trying to get information. He still sent me a report so maybe he'll send me a update on what's going on with him and Star" says Venus
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 7:15 pm

"Okay" ely said as he began running. Ray activated the chip and attempted to enter siarnaqs data frame

((You choose if he gets in or not))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:22 pm

Trevor landed with Theo in his hand"were here"They both landed and Theo looked a bit pissed and sat in a tree as Trevor looked at what everyone was doing"uhh"Says Trevor looking at their stuff.Theo then laughed"its called a nerd storm to take out siarnaq and star"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

"Wait, YOUR ALIVE. Siarnaq reported you dead" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm

"theo taught me not to die,until your job is complete,and destroying siarnaq from killing others,and stopped star from trying to do the same is my job"Says Trevor eating a sandwhich"so find that celebi let theo?"says Trevor looking at theo.Theo looked at him"no but ill find it"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm

"Had you left them alone we wouldn't be having this problem" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 pm

"sorry theos orders ma'am,and siarnaq tried killing me then i stopped him by downloading files and he exploded,probably for some reasons,but still,im a bit sorry of it"Trevor keeps eating and tosses everyone a sandwhich except theo since he had one"eat people,there good,from my mommy"Trevor smiles a bit
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm

"He wouldn't have attacked had you not been shocking my daughter" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

"i wouldnt of shocked her if she wasnt so rude to new people,if i was someone bad,she would of been more hurt then a few light shocks"says Trevor kept eating"now eat my mom sandwhiches"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm

"You were the one who was somewhere he wasn't supposed to be. Hoenn is MY region not Theo's" says Venus
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 pm

"eh well boss's orders"Trevor kept eating and laid back"this forest is nice,no wonder celebi lives here"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm

"Don't go to the Ancient Forest, the celebi there doesn't let many humans into it's forest" says Venus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The voice of the forest!   The voice of the forest! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

The voice of the forest!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next