HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Sora
Sora

Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 am

The smell of grass... that was the first thing that came to. Konoha opened his eyes to the blue sky, which was bordered by three tree canopies. He saw the sun was just making its way into the morning sky. Only a single cloud drifted. Konoha used his hands to prop himself up. He remembered a light... that's all he could remember from before he woke up. But what was that light from? Konoha sat thinking. Then he remembered. Celebi! He looked around for the voice of the forest, no sign of it. But he did find growlithe, who had been sleeping nearly in the same position as he had been... but growlithe could probably beat him at attracting attention by laying on his back, Konoha thought. Konoha waited, listened, looked. Things felt different here... He saw nothing out of order. Konoha moved his black hair from in front of his eye. His blue boy's Kimono had a burn mark on it from a magician's spell. At the same time his left shoulder had been frozen by the same magician. Had she caught Celebi? He really hoped not. Should he look for Celebi or just move on? Being an Aura Guardian, he felt his duty was to find and assure the Celebi's safety.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

Luna watched the newcomer from a branch. She was sitting with her legs dangling in open air. She had been passing by when she felt the energy wave that came with Celebi's timetraveling. 'Seems he's lost' Eragon comments. He was in a crouch on the branch beside her. 'Wait, where's Zoe?' Luna asks noticing the young Zorue's absence only to notice him dropping on the boy's head
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 am

Konoha was still waiting, listening. Looking around. Then... plop! A Zorua had fallen on his head, which had knocked him back. He was in complete shock from it, and jumped up, not acknowledging whether the Zorua was still on him or not. He didn't know what it was at first, so he had almost started attacking, but after seeing it was a Pokemon, he calmed down. Growlithe had been woken up by Konoha's yelp, and it was already to its feet, deciding whether it should attack or not. It decided not to, since Konoha had not.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:40 am

Zoe snickers finding his reaction funny. Zoe had jumped off when Konoha had fell and was standing a few feet away. It jumps in the air spinning turning into Luna.............in a rather skimpy bikini. Luna who was watching from above flushs red and was about to jump down and smack Zoe but Eragon beats her to it. Eragon lands lightly next to Zoe and punchs him sending him flying into a tree, also breaking the illusion. Eragon stood arms crossed looking angerily at the Zorue
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:49 am

Konoha had been about to turn away his attention from the snickering pokemon when it saw it take the shape of a girl in a bakini. He had never seen a girl dressed like that so he didn't fancy it. He thought it looked crazy to have anything like those clothes on. Then he saw a Lucario suddenly come down and hitting the Zorua into a tree. It's raining random pokemon... what should I do? Konoha looked at the sky, seeing if more pokemon would fall. He was not facing Luna, so he didn't notice her.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 am

Luna sighs and returns Zoe to his pokeball. After being punched by Eragon the Zorua was going to be out of it for awhile. Figuring seeing the red light zapping Zoe up would draw the guy's attention to her anyway Luna stands up on the air. Having her aura mixed with a Darkrai's awhile back had left her able to fly like one. She starts floating down and lands next to Eragon crossing her arms at the lucario. "You hit a bit to hard. He is only still a pup" Luna scolds the lucario but Eragon let's it go in one ear and out the other
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:04 am

Konoha saw the red light, it trailed its way to the pokeball. A pokeball that belonged to a girl whom Konoha had just seen in a Bikini. She was standing in the air. Who are they? This was his first time seeing a pokeball so he assumed it was a small prison where one kept defeated pokemon. Who is this person? He felt the need to put his guard up, he wanted to be ready for anything. Growlithe started to put up its own guard as well, neither of them were attacking though. Growlithe usually never attacked until Konoha did or was told to. He tried to figure out who it was. A friend of the magician? Their auras showed no sign of evil though.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 am

"You can stop staring now." Luna says turning to face Konoha. "Let me guess, you got transported by a Celebi? I would say I hate it when that happens but only times I've been taken through time I enjoyed it" Luna says letting her eyes stray to the forest around them though never really stopped watching Konoha. Eragon justs rolls his eyes. It was obvious the lucario didn't get along well with others
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:21 am

Konoha didn't release his guard. "I was taken to a different time...?" He asked at a start. "Then would this be the time when people are sometimes half naked and pokemon are imprisoned in such a small space after being defeated?" Konoha asked, making his point of view a bit more clear. "Who are you, you're not with the magician who attacked the voice of the forest, are you?" He didn't know whether they were friend or foe. He wondered what time period he had been taken to. He predicted he was taken to the future if he had really traveled through time.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:28 am

"Some humans, not me though. That was Zoe playing a prank using me for his illusion. And these arn't prisons. They are called pokeballs" Luna says holding a pokeball up. Though she didn't press the release button it opens and Blossom pops out of it landing on Luna's head. She definently looked to happy to have been in a small prison giving proof those weren't what pokeballs were. "And there are no magicians in this time that I'm aware of. And I'd never attack Celebi, I've pummeled my share of bounty hunters who have even attempted to touch Celebi" Luna says ignoring the question of her name. She steps forward as she speaks into a ray of light which makes the marks on her arms stand out, like vines growing and twinning around her arms. Celebi's mark
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:39 am

Konoha saw the mew pop out of the pokeball, it really did look happy. A mew... Then he accepted the fact that pokeballs were not prisons. He acknowledged the fact that there were few magicians in this time if any, then she couldn't be with the magician who was after him. He watched as the mark stood out on Luna... a peculiar mark. He hadn't exactly seen it before. "What is it you're doing here if not to attack the Voice of the forest?" He felt the need to ask. He released his guard, but only very slightly.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:46 am

"I was just passing through when I felt the energy made by Celebi's timetraveling and found you. I have my own forest to get to. Celebi will probably get Shadow to drag me back if I don't get home soon" Luna says sighing.
'The Ancient Forest Celebi is protective of her. It even gave her those marks to show it' Eragon says speaking for the first time Konoha could hear. Luna smacks the lucario for telling that. She wasn't exactly happy having a Celebi who had a habit of getting her drug home
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 am

Konoha understands when hearing Lucario's statement, a first time hearing Lucario speak. "But the last I had seen Celebi, it was badly injured... how could it get so far already?" Konoha asks. "I intend to make sure it's not injured too badly and in a place it can be safe." Konoha says, his guard completely lowered by now.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 2:56 am

"Well considering if it was hurt then it's head for a Lake of Life. The one in Ancient Forest is stronger but if it is hurt it would head for the one in this forest." Luna says after thinking a moment. "Blossom go see" she says and the mew goes flying off.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:05 am

The lake of life... that would make sense. Konoha thinks. He was about to head to the lake to find Celebi, Luna had commanded the Mew before he could, and it dove straight in front of him, disappearing on the horizon. "Assuming it could not make its way to the lake, where would it stay then?" Konoha then asks, feeling it was his own duty to be sure of its safety no matter what. "It sounds like you know Celebi pretty well.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:13 am

"There is more then one Celebi you know. The one in this forest is rather shy. If it couldn't make it to the lake it'd be hiding." Luna says not meantioning Ancient Forest's Celebi had a rather over-bearing and protective personality. Heck she'd seen it take trespassing humans back in time to tarpits. Luna closes her eyes. Her hair floats a bit as she sends out waves of aura looking for Celebi
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:26 am

Konoha was slightly surprised by all this girl could do with her Aura. She was probably an aura guardian like him... but she was still amazing with that kind of ability. Any aura guardian would be exhausted by then, using aura takes up so much bio energy. Even some of the greatest aura guardians he had heard of couldn't use aura this much. Like Sir Arron who died from curing a mew's fever. "By the way, my name would be Mikado Ryugamine," Konoha lied, pulling out a new alias from the bucket. Growlithe was now sitting, knowing that this girl meant no harm.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 am

"Luna Dragonstar. Celebi is this way" Luna says before taking off. Her speed was great and as she moved there's a wave of aura and her form seems to shift making her look more like a lucario. Eragon takes off after her having problems keeping up even though Lucario were rather speedy themselves
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 am

Konoha was surprised by the sudden dash at first, then the Lucario had left. They were actually going to Celebi. He followed their aura best he could, at least it didn't disappear. As much as he tried he just couldn't match that girl's speed.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:47 am

Luna smirks noticing Konoha having trouble. 'Seems I'm fast for anyone in the past or present' she thinks then starts leaping up to where Celebi was nestled
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:54 am

Konoha may not have been as fast as her, but he was nimble enough to jump treetops, and Growlithe had learned to as well. He had jumped to the first branch, leaping across them, he had found that this had been a bit faster than on foot. He just stood one branch back behind Luna in attempt to get a view of the voice of the forest.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 3:57 am

Luna looks back at him and grins enough for him to see before she vanishs mid-leap. 'That's cheating! Not all of us can teleport y'know!' Eragon practicaly shouts with Aura knowing full well Luna could hear.

Luna on the other hand ignored Eragon and was busy healing Celebi in the protected tree hollow it had hid in.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 4:12 am

Konoha watched as the girl had suddenly vanished. He gaped in absolute confusion. Where did she just... He kept watching for her. He searched for her aura with his eyes closed, walking toward that aura when he could find it, but he was on a tree branch, so he had tripped and fell straight to the ground, though he was quick to react and landed on his feet. He resumed walking to where her aura was.
System

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 4:16 am

Luna ignored the others and kept healing the wounded Celebi.
'That girl always teleporting off. You think being a Aura Master she would be a bit more grown up' Eragon grumbles heading for where he sensed Luna. For him it was easy since the two of them had been together for as long as he could remember
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 4:26 am

Kohaku continued walking toward where he could sense the aura from Luna. He had learned from much experience to be sure to be careful before stepping, in case you happen to step on a rock or even sometimes on a snake who happened to be there. When he had at last gotten to Luna's aura, he stood a few meters back and opened his eyes.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!   Waking up in a voice-guarded forest! H6Q0F8z

Waking up in a voice-guarded forest!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next