HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You, Yeah You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

You, Yeah You Empty
PostSubject: You, Yeah You   You, Yeah You H6Q0F8zSun Jan 12, 2014 3:20 pm

So it's 2014.

Shadow has returned and has made some New Year's resolution. I'm done acting like some sort of biker in the chat box. I'm done acting like Batman and sticking my nose on business that don't concern me. I'm done with playing hero and all that immature stuff. I'm done fingering my fictional man-vagina.

And I'm back better than ever!

Now, let's talk about me as moderator-in-training, ironic to me saying I'm back better than ever, I'm actually setting up a limit for myself. I'm done being a machine gun, it's time I tone down to being a revolver. I will only be taking three topics.

BELIEVE
IN
THE
SHADOW
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

You, Yeah You Empty
PostSubject: Re: You, Yeah You   You, Yeah You H6Q0F8zSun Jan 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Anarchy wrote:
So it's 2014.

Shadow has returned and has made some New Year's resolution. I'm done acting like some sort of biker in the chat box. I'm done acting like Batman and sticking my nose on business that don't concern me. I'm done with playing hero and all that immature stuff. I'm done fingering my fictional man-vagina.

Where have i heard this before multiple times? hmm.. Anyways welcome back shadow

You, Yeah You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1