HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Swiley
Swiley

So, uh, yeah.... hi. :) Empty
PostSubject: So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)   So, uh, yeah.... hi. :) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 1:32 am

Hello everybody, i'm new to this forum, but I have experience in forums in general.

Firstly i'd just like to state that I have an excelling amount of experience when it comes to Role-Playing
and Pokemon a like. I find together they make a perfect sanctuary for the imagination and I hope in the future I
make friends with a lot of the prior members.

The reason I joined is partly stated above but because I havent been an active forum member in a few years which
means all forums, nor have I actually participated in role-play in a while either.

Thank you for accepting me, and I guess Ill see a few of you later. :)
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)   So, uh, yeah.... hi. :) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 1:33 am

I dont know if this is against the forum rules but sorry for the double post, just wanted to ask one thing...

How do you set a lead Pokemon? :S
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)   So, uh, yeah.... hi. :) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 3:12 am

well yes it is but ill let it slide and ask star to add one

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)   So, uh, yeah.... hi. :) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 am

hope to see more of you, and don't forget to check out the affiliated RP sites as well ^__^
System

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)   So, uh, yeah.... hi. :) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 am

Welcome to PW, hope you enjoy :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)   So, uh, yeah.... hi. :) H6Q0F8z

So, uh, yeah.... hi. :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1