HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winter Event Signup and Synopsis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Winter Event Signup and Synopsis Empty
PostSubject: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 2:58 am

Young adventurer, you have chosen to brave the icy perils that lay ahead, haven't you? No need to fret, it is not a journey you will have to take alone. Just listen carefully to my words and everything will turn out okay. A word of caution, however: if you do not heed my advice, certain doom awaits you...

Welcome one and welcome all to this year's Winter Wrap Up* event! Instead of a giveaway like the last few major events have been, this year, we're doing something different. So, I'm glad to announce that this year's event is an In-Character adventure with your fellow members! Solve puzzles, battle through tough, icy foes, and work together to defend Unova and all of the Pokemon world from certain downfall. If this sounds interesting, without further ado, read the synopsis and sign right up~!

synopsis:

Now then, with that tasty little tidbit, here are the rules and guidelines you must follow:

1. Everyone who signs up will be split into three groups determined by various factors, the biggest being level of the Pokemon they choose to use.
-The levels of each group's Pokemon will be rounded. The first group's       will be rounded to 20, the second to 40, and the third 60. This will only affect level. The Pokemon will maintain their moves and forms that they are in at their current level.
-The puzzles, enemies, ect. will be different in each topic, so no cheating ;3
-This is about teamwork, so don't be afraid to put your heads together and work with one another. After all, that's an important aspect of your adventure!
2. Remember to be in character. You're using one of your characters in this event, and it's a lot funner if you stay in character as them. If they're a loner, I'd love to enjoy reading how they were forced to work with the one person they loathed above the others because they had to be the ones to solve something~
3. Don't leave anyone behind. I'm not going to enforce a posting order, but I will make sure that everyone who signs up isn't left in the dust by a few fast posters.
-You will have 24 hours to post a reply, though you may post again before then if everyone in the thread has had a chance at posting. If your 24 hours are up, you will be skipped, and others allowed to post another set of them without you.
-If you want to drop out of the event, please inform me so your group isn't waiting on you.
4. There will be prizes for various things, but more on that later. A lot of 'em will be neat, trust me. I just wanted to say it, it isn't really a rule :P
5. Only three of your trainer's Pokemon will be used during this event. They will be healed if a battle has taken place once that battle has subsided.

Now then, just fill out this form and wait for further instructions for the event to begin~!

Code:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character to be Used:[/b]
[b]Pokemon to be Used:[/b]
[b]Favorite Color:[/b]

*I know there are pony fans out there. Don't blame me, blame Discord.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 3:22 am

Username:Mistdrake
Character to be Used:Jonathon Montoya
Pokemon to be Used:Mist The Misdreavus(and Dawn the shiny eevee if possible)
Favorite Color:Red.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 9:14 am

As long as I get to kick some ass, I'm in.

Username: Anarchy
Character to be Used: Bruce Mathers
Pokémon to be Used: Grovyle, Wartortle, Quilava
Favorite Color: Black
thaloden
thaloden

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm

Username: thaloden
Character to be Used: Zachary underwood
Pokemon to be Used: shadow(umbreon)
Favorite Color: sapphire blue
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 4:06 pm

Username: ~Ian~
Character to be Used:Ian sendo
Pokemon to be Used: Chandelure, Gengar, Dusklops
Favorite Color:: Blue
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Username: The Alpha Centauri
Character to be Used: Case Sliver
Pokemon to be Used: Ace (Riolu), Smiley (Gengar), Kabu (kabuto)
Favorite Color:: Royal Blue and Crimson Red
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 1:26 am

Username: Pit
Character to be Used: Xero
Pokemon to be Used: X, Y, Z
Favorite Color: Silver(well mine is pink, but Xero's is silver...just change it to whichever it's supposed to be)

Also, *insert snow-covered Derpy Hooves ere*
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zWed Dec 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Username: Markj1998
Character to be Used: Aries Martinez
Pokemon to be Used: Emolga (lvl 14), Venipede (lvl 13), Marshtomp (lvl 16)
Favorite Color: White
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 12:04 am

Username: Bakugami
Character to be Used: Yukime Noko
Pokemon to be Used: Ivore, Fujiko, Onna.
Favorite Color: Blue
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zThu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 am

Username: Flamelunar
Character to be Used: Twilight Yuri
Pokemon to be Used: Eevee, Servine, Vulpix
Favorite Color: Sapphire blue, teal and lavender purple.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zFri Dec 20, 2013 8:03 pm

When Does this start?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 5:04 am

Yeah, my axe is getting impatient, Mistress.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 5:39 pm

It starts today, once I get the groups sorted~

Also, since there'll be three different topics, I can participate in the one that I don't Mod, so here's my own sign up:

Username: Kare
Character to be Used: Yoku Najike
Pokemon to be Used: Dansei the Quilava, Tamogo the Togetic, and Kodokuna the Cubone.
Favorite Color: Light Blue :3
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Username: DarkSuicune98
Character to be used: Kevin Tanaki
Pokemon to be used: Charmel the Charmander, Champ the Machop, Totem the Electrike.
Favorite color: Light blue

(It's not too late to join?~)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 4:25 am

It's not too late Dark, but as of this post, it is~!

The groups have been decided:

Silver Group: Modded by Kai, who volunteered to help with the event. If any problem arises from this, don't hesitate to talk with me.
-Dark
-Mist
-Thaloden
-Alpha
•All Pokemon within this group are evened to level 20.

Blue Group: Modded by Bakugami, who will no doubtably troll :P
-Käre, or however you freaking spell it. Darn foreign letters.
-Anarchy
-Kronos
-Mark
-Flame
•All Pokemon in this group are temporarily raised to level 40.

Red Group: Modded by Kāre, who couldn't care less about name puns.
-Ian
-Kai
-Pit
-Bakugami
•All Pokemon in this group will be raised to level 60. Not all trainers had Pokemon close to these levels, but for evenish groups, I chose out of certain preferences some members had to determine who'll be in this one~
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 5:46 am

Temporarily raised to Level 40. Does that mean they temporarily learn more moves as well? Or they keep everything they currently have?
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8zSun Dec 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Aw, shoot. Forgot it. Thanks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Event Signup and Synopsis   Winter Event Signup and Synopsis H6Q0F8z

Winter Event Signup and Synopsis
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1