HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup] Empty
PostSubject: Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup]   Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup] H6Q0F8zWed Jul 16, 2014 11:04 pm

This RP will be similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, but it'll be with Vanguard!  The dorms are: Grade 0 Purple, Grade 1 Green, Grade 2 Black, and Grade 3 Gold.

Here's how to make a caracter:

Name: (First and Last name please!)
Deck: (What type of deck do they use? Royal Paladins, Kageros, Nova Grapplers, etc.)
Home: (Where did they come to the island from?)
Friends: (Characters people have made, cannon characters, this is optional, but who are their friends?)
Reason: (Why did they come here?)
History: (What happened in their past?  Can be discovered through RP.)
Looks: (Picture is preferred, but descriptions must be at least 5 senences.  Please put pictures in spoilers.)

For cardfights, I will flip a coin(Unless I'm in the cardfight, then I'll have someone not in it flip), and whoever wins the flip will determine before the match begins who will win.  Coin flips will be done as follows
2/3 flips
2 heads: person who posted their character first wins
2 tails: person who posted their character second wins

Name: Zero Fiorishi
Deck: Royal Paladins/Shadow Paladins(He uses my IRL deck)
Avatar: Solitary night, Gancelot
Home: Japan
Friends: Aichi, Kai
Reason: Zero plans to become the very bet cardfighter in the world, and to beat Aichi and Kai in a 2 vs 1 match someday.
History: Discovered through RP
Looks:
Spoiler:

Name: Casey "Gold" Gemstone
Deck: [Custom Clan]Rainbow's Edge
Avatar: Chaotic End Beast, Black Hole Supernova Dragon
Home: Japan
Friends: None yet
Reason: To prove that he has what it takes to be a champion.  His ultimate goal is towin the VF Circuit.
History: Will be discovered through RP.
Looks:
Spoiler:

With all this done, I'll get us started soon!  Use of custom clans is permitted, HOWEVER, EACH AND EVERY CARD MUST BE EXPLAINED WHEN FIRST SHOWN.

With that said, there's gonna be a 4 character limit.  Sometimes topics WILL split paths from the main RP topic.  This starts out as just a Vanguard school, but will develop plot as we go on.
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu
Akuma Taigākabu toreburu

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup]   Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup] H6Q0F8zThu Jul 17, 2014 12:56 am

Name: Argento Valintine
Deck: Pale Moon
Avatar:Silver Thorn upright Lion
Home: Italy
Friends: None so far
Reason: He came here because He saw an ad and had no better use of his time. Or so he says
History: Via Roleplay
Looks:
Argento Valentine:

Last edited by Pup on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup]   Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup] H6Q0F8zThu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am

Looks good to me.  I know of one person who will for sure be joining, so once his app is done and good, we'll start. I wouldn't want someone I know is joining being left out unless they requested we start.  Til then, study up on Vanguard stuff.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup]   Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup] H6Q0F8z

Vanguard GX(Restarting)[Signup]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1