HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paradox Crop.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Paradox Crop. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 06, 2013 12:58 am

(She has human flesh, and looks like a human version of her statue form. White wings, blond hair, the likes~)

"Because," the newly pronounced Gabriel said baring a crooked smile showing off her sharp fangs, "I'll kill you otherwise," She tried to hide the laughter in her eyes, but wasn't doing such a good job. This Time Lord was a jumpy one, that was sure. And that would lead to all sorts of potential fun. "I am faster than you can imagine right now, and without the burden of Quantum Locking every time you look at me, wouldn't that make you a sitting duck?"

Then she glanced toward David. "Isn't Gabriel a guy? And a very old one at that? I know I'm not the most attractive extraterrestrial out there, but y'know, even we can take offence to it." She rolled her eyes, not serious about her statement.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 pm

(phew I almost missed my 48hrs, due to no post Kronos has been skipped)

When everybody next looked at David he had the time lord's scarf wrapped around his head covering his face "sorry Gabriela?...is that better? But Gabriel was the only name of an angel I could think of and I always imagined him as a strapping young man...any how (*points at the wanderer) you want to meet a time lord? I'm at war with one you remember that guy I mentioned The Hunter said he is a bit of an ass...well he is, but that's beside the point I believe that point I believe he is behind he is behind the walking modern art, so if you stick with me...us you get to met your time lord but I don't think you are going to like the bloody sod."

A chorus of sadistic laughter echoed through out the harbour "oh.." David sighed sounding disappointed "didn't think they would infect this many unless..." footsteps came from direction of the road leading into their port and there was a mass of crimson marble statues looking like ordinary people with devil horns "it's not just angels..." he scanned them while backing up slowly towards his TARDIS which now looked like a double door frame leading no where "the human hosts there not dead just encased and being used like puppets...OK you time lord send your TARDIS to a random time because I don't want to be here when to TARDIS's...TARDI? go enter the time-stream at the same time, so hop in mine, everybody inside with him and Cloggs when I when give the signal you set the coordinates and were getting the hell out of here...I'll make sure they don't move until you are all in."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 12:14 am

(Ok, can you please summarize what just happened and who is going into what TARDIS)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 12, 2013 12:58 am

(well my character just suggested that you get into his TARDIS. and in short what I did was progress the plot. see the laughing devils bad modern art of the weeping angels made of or turn to crimson marble same idea of quantum locking. but they multiply by feeding off the weeping angels, infecting there bodies like zombies making new devils. I also revealed that they can encase other life forms and control them like puppets while feeding off their life force like the angels but can get them to infect other life forms as well. so they multiplied like rabbits breading and know where going to....*spoilers*)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 14, 2013 4:18 am

"Alright. This is new, interesting, and bad." The Wanderer said, looking at the oncoming statues. "Angel, robot, crazy suit guy, into the phone box. Dave, if you so much ad put a dent in my TARDIS...I'll put you into some secret room of it." The Time Lord was attempting to sound threatening. Going into the human's TARDIS he began to flip random switches. "Next stop! I'll tell you all when we get there..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 17, 2013 12:21 am

"And who put you in charge?" The Angel rhetorically asked with a roll of her eyes. Her wings shifted awkwardly, and unease set in. Here she was, surrounded by individuals that could kill her without her quantum locked state. It may be an annoyance, but she still felt empty without it. More incomplete than she already was. She easily walked into the TARDIS and glanced around curiously, finally able to cast a curious eye around all of her surroundings. "Needs to be more contemporary," she commented, "everything's all cluttered. Though for a phone box, it's pretty nice." She stretched, and gave a sideways glance toward the human and Timelord. "So... what're your stories?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 21, 2013 12:16 am

(sorry for being a little late. next time that happens Mist please skip me)

"NOW!" David yell as he ran half the way back to his TARDIS backwards before turning around and diving through the doors as the closed behind him "fly us into that hole made of golden timey wimy stuff at the waterfront theatre...and my story you herd...sort of...its complicated." he jumped off the floor "and on a note for the future Mr timelord don't touch the big shiny flashing buttons...that's my job."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop.   Paradox Crop. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Paradox Crop.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2