HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paradox Crop. Registration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Case Silver
Case Silver

Paradox Crop. Registration Empty
PostSubject: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 2:03 am

Ok as some of you may know today the 23rd of November has been made the Day of the Doctor or National Bowtie Day and the 50th anniversary of Doctor who. To celebrate this I want to do something special for the fans of this site. An RP not just of Doctor Who but of Torchwood as well, how some of you may be thinking…well I got a mess of wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey space stuff and mixed it in with a few bow ties and fezzes to figure out something like this:
You will play as a person or alien, hell or even a robot who has met the Doctor or any other Timelord (I’d prefer cannon characters but hey doesn’t matter) from any time period. We will each have a single sonic weapon/equipment. We will be all meet up by chance and form our own anti-Toruchwood and anti-U.N.I.T. group that defends our city from aliens creatures out of their place in time and from creature from other dimensions…THIS GROUP IS KNOWN AS PARADOX!!! As for the plot…well now…spoilers…. ;)
So who are you?:

So who am I?:

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
SoulFire
SoulFire

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 4:26 am

Name: Leo Axel Mercer
Species: Human
Time period: Present
D.O.B (date of birth): Unknown
Appearance: Paradox Crop. Registration 265px-Julian3
History: After being attacked by a Dalek and saved by a Timelord that went by the name The Hunter, Leo set out to find others to help him stop forces of evil.
Personality: Leo is rebellious, courageous and not afraid to try new things. He can also be very restless, impatient and quick-witted but will go out of his way for the few people he can call friends.
Current occupation: Field Agent
Sonic Device: Sonic Pen
Paradox Crop. Registration Doctor_who_11th_sonic_screwdriver_pen_1
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 4:02 pm

a sonic pen huh? very sleek :L welcome to the Paradox. I'm going to wait for a response from to more people I sent a pm about this topic. if they don't respond my 9pm my time (British time zone) we start without them but once again...

Paradox Crop. Registration Image
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 pm

good good...but just a reminder that we are all supposed to have met a time lord somehow in our history and is it too much of me to ask how the sonic suit works and what it looks like? because at the moment I'm seeing this in my head.
Paradox Crop. Registration 45548-Fabulous-meme--mighty-Morphin-OqpG
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 9:10 pm

ok the picture is showing up now but still how does it work what does it do?

this wasn't needed for the cane and pen because they were used in the show

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 9:56 pm

ok for a minute there I thought I was going to give to sonar vision (like how it works for a bat) with the helmet and have a built in sonic blaster but ok now I get it so it's one giant sonic screwdriver that is built as a suit well then....

just remember to say what timelord you met and how you met him/her in your history but you can always edit it in
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zSun Nov 24, 2013 11:10 pm

here is the link all you need to do is to yell the word as you jump into our story...you ready?...well here we go...
Paradox Crop. Registration Geronimo
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 4:24 am

I may have fun with this one ;3

Name: N/A, though she can receive a nickname by any of you if you'd like.
Species: Weeping Angel
Time period/D.O.B (date of birth): 21st Century, born from the image of another Angel.
Appearance:
Paradox Crop. Registration Weeping_Angel_Covered_Eyes
History: My character (just calling her that because she doesn't have a name. Nah, I'll just call her Charry for the duration of this History.) Erm, Charry wasn't as complicatedly produced as most human children are. An image of an Angel becomes an Angel. Simple as that. Though, unlike most, her creation was full of... complications.

It was an unsuspecting victim that first looked away from the image that awoke Charry that caused the young Angel's strange attributes. As she was created from the image upon a computer, before she was fully awakened, however, her would-be victim caught her image and she was frozen within a space between reality and the information world of the Internet. It was in this state that she was barraged all sorts of information, her every being consumed by the cyber data and knowledge.

Because of this in-between state, once Charry finally became fully conscious, she was awoken as an outcast. She could recall an abundance of strange facts and information, recognize the many programs of a computer, and worst of all, she developed a conscience and a personality. Instead of 'killing' her victim like any sane Angel, she allowed the poor Internet browser to live, allowing the Doctor to show up on the scene and save the day. This one unthinkable choice caused Charry to be shunned by the inner communication of the Angels, and her to become utterly alone. Now, she takes victims when she has to, and ponders and thinks as she sits as stone. Among Angels, she can be considered one of the most intelligent, but also the loneliest among the loneliest killers.
Personality: Charry hasn't spoken to a human or any other alien in her life, and has only shared communication with Angels. Though, when communicating, she seems to hold a sarcastic attitude most of the time, and doesn't realize that isn't how most humans act and think. She also recalls random references or quotes every time she can, stemming from her chaotically vast knowledge. She also bears a conscious, and actually regrets the things she does to keep healthy, and even feels remorse. She has unusual control of her powers because of this. Though, even with all of this, all she has is herself, and her dominant feeling is loneliness. She wouldn't dare approach or attempt to communicate with an alien that isn't an Angel, and will only act against one if she needs energy. Being shunned by the Angels, all she has is herself.
Current occupation: Statue
Sonic Device: None, if that's okay.

If I can't be an Angel, I can change mine to a less exciting character XD

Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zMon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 pm

interesting...... I hope you do enjoy it :3

Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Name:The Wanderer
Species: Time Lord
Time period/D.O.B (date of birth):Unknown
Appearance:Paradox Crop. Registration AnimeGuy13
History:A coward who ran away from the Time War before it even began.  By the time Gallifrey was no more, he was in the farthest corners of the universe.  Now he just aimlessly travels, never stopping long enough to make a name for himself.
Personality:A coward, he'd run away before getting involved in any sort of confrontation.  He also has quite a bit of guilt, having run away from his home at the first sign of any sort of trouble.
Current occupation: Exile and wanderer
Sonic Device:An older beat up sonic screw driver with a red light at the end.

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Name: Jase Terius Falius
Species: Human
Time Period: Present
Date of Birth: 3458
Appearance: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgRPxFENJ4HrYqwb8_u4Cq-f946UnONZetd_HOymHCCuQ3ea1S:us.cdn2.123rf.com/168nwm/vanell/vanell0811/vanell081100065/3846904-teenage-male-in-casual-attire-looking-into-the-distance.jpg
History: Jase was a typical teen in the 35th century but ran into a time lord fighting a dalek and tried to help but got injured by the dalek and the time lord killed the dalek and rescued him and got him fighting evil in the 21st century.
Personality: Jase is one of the kindest people you would ever meet. He is also a kind of brave. Has fears of Daleks, falling, and losing his friends.
Current Occupation: Field Agent
Sonic Item: Sonic Blaster

Last edited by Link on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 6:49 pm

Mistdrake I wasn't planning on having Time Lords in the rp just because the fact that they can't bloody well die unless if you kill them while they are regenerating and because the main antagonist is a time lord...but for know i'll say

but if it doesn't end up mixing well with the rp I will have to ask you to be a human clone of a time lord...like how the tenth doctor's chopped off hand regrew a body that only had one heart and couldn't regenerate after absorbing the rays during the tenth doctor's regeneration to prevent him from changing appearance/personality.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 6:51 pm

Link....

by the way if you guys seen the day of the doctor you would know what the golden mass of swirling light is...hint hint to any time travellers with out a TARDIS

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 7:10 pm

(im sorry but I forgot the appearance)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 7:42 pm

don't worry about it link put it in when you can

no kronos it was the episode where the darleks kidnaps planets and was the finale of David Tennant's final season of being the doctor and was the last time Elisabeth Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith) was in doctor who before she died these episodes were called: The Stolen Earth and Journey's End

.....god i'm a nerd...or am a geek...or maybe a hybrid of both 0o0

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 8:36 pm

(did i do good for never seeing doctor who and fixed)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8zWed Nov 27, 2013 8:52 pm

yea you did good just keep in mind what sonic blasters actually do though.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paradox Crop. Registration   Paradox Crop. Registration H6Q0F8z

Paradox Crop. Registration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1