HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Assassins of Justice (OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Case Silver
Case Silver

The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Case put his hand on the scanner not caring about what might happen to him.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 11, 2013 4:32 am

Keiko smirked and put her hand on the scanner. "Looks like there's no way out now."
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 1:21 am

Suddenly, as the scanner successfully scanned their DNA, a metal Wristband came flying out of the machine, latching onto each person's arm. It made a dinging noise, and it had an LED screen, showing many things, including a clock, and a communication device. "Now, These will be our communications devices. These will notify me when someone tries to betray us or tries to run away. Now, Our First Mission will start soon. Be ready. For now, just chill." The Marksman said as he exited the living quarters, went upstairs, and slammed a button with his fist. The Entire Facility was now underground with the push of a button, and out of sight.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 1:24 am

(Just a quick question are we allowed to leave the facility)
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 2:05 am

Keiko sat down, studying the wristband now attached to her arm. "Interesting" She mumbled as she inspected it.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 2:28 am

(Going to take that as a no Epic)

Case smashed his fist into the wall beside him before collapsing onto a near by couch, "irony is a b***h!" he said with his face buried in a pillow. He looked at his band as he lifted his head slightly, he could easy snap the band in to because if his power.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 am

Keiko raised an eyebrow at his sudden fit. "Something... wrong?" She asked curiously, watching as he collapsed on the couch.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 12, 2013 10:15 pm

"I only joined this stupid thing to protect my family and for them to not to worry, but know I'm stuck in a what one could call a prison." he turned over to face the ceiling "and now they will begin to worry because they wont be seeing me since if I teleport home they will think I'm running away." he looked at Keiko "now tell me is something wrong?" he asked sarcastically.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 2:38 am

"Hm... that tough... sorry. Don't know how to help you. Never had a family, or really a home to go to." Keiko shrugged, but she smiled sympathetically at him.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 3:10 am

Case curled up into a ball on the couch and let his back face Keiko "they are all I have...with them I'm alone...just like I always am when I am not at there side..." He began to cry silently and soon feel asleep waiting for the Marksman to comeback.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Keiko felt bad for him, crying himself to sleep like that. She didn't know how to help him, or what to say, lest she say something that ticked him off even more. She stretched out with a sigh and dozed off.

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 6:51 pm

+
----
-
Name: Rikik
Appearance: He wears a dark robe with a hood and wears a mask over his face and through the mask all you can see are his brown eyes.
Personality: Is known to change personalities between one that is very friendly and one that strive for destruction.
Biography: Not much is known about Rikik except that he was alone all his life and that he never stays in one place for a long period of time.
Power: Invisibilty (once per hour he can turn invisible to get out of trouble or fights,)
Strengths: Incredibly good with blades, Good with poisoning weapons
Weaknesses: Hard to make friends, Can't use his left arm.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 23, 2013 10:55 pm

(I'm sorry, guys. But I don't have enough time to have all of these RPs. So, unfortunately, I'm going to have to shut down this one. I really do apoligize..)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The Assassins of Justice (OOC)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2