HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Assassins of Justice (OOC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

The Assassins of Justice (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 7:59 pm

The Lights come on as you open your eyes wider, to adjust to the light. You are at a table, looking at more people who are with you. A Man Is waiting at the door as it is slammed shut automatically. The Man Walks up to the table, and begins to speak. "Hello, my fellow assassins. I will introduce myself once our first task begins, but first, I need you all to register. We are all gathered here today to put a stop to evil, the hard way." The Man says as he flips his pistol around. "If you fail to register, your memory of this place shall be erased, and you will return to where you came from. Otherwise, welcome.." The Man says as a guard wearing the group's insignia hands out the registration papers.

RULES:

Registration Form:
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Name: Keiko
Appearence: Long red hair, about 5'10", a relatively catty appearance, she is always seen wearing a black hooded cloak.
Personality: It can depend on the situation. Often she is friendly, and has a sense of humor, with a bit of sarcasm, but at other times she can get serious and silent.
Biography: Her past is completely unknown, as she often changes her identity and moves somewhere else. There are quite a few rumors about where Keiko came from, but she never has said whether any of them were true or not.
Power: Illusionist/Hallucinations
Strengths: Keiko is incredibly stealthy, which is aided by her power, which allows her to create illusions or hallucinations to confuse her adversary. She also is excellent with knives and daggers of any sort.
Weaknesses: Her powers will tire her, and the more she uses them without resting, the more exhausted Keiko will get. Her illusions can't physically hurt you, but if she uses her energy to create a strong one, it may be able to give you headache at the most.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 9:31 pm

Name: Case Jager (vigilante Allis name not chosen yet)
Appearance:
just change his hair color to a dark brown:
Personality: Quiet, noble, loyal, caring, humble, protective over his friends and of those close to him (at this point in time that only includes family) do just about anything to protect them, depressed, shy, timid, protective of those close to him (at this point in time that only includes family), socially awkward (at the moment due to isolation).
Biography: Every sense he was a kid due to his dyspraxia he was never good with people or sports, this lead to him being bullied in turn made him depressed, socially awkward and a shut in. once he discovered his powers by accident by trying to escape from a chase a bully and later when he got into a fight with the same bully, he know takes down criminals that appear on the news at night and any thugs or thieves he see.
Power: Telekinesis (moving things with his mind big or small. Freezing them in mid-air is also possible for him), Space-time manipulation (stopping time, teleporting, traveling backwards a few minutes or second)
Strengths: his telekinesis subconsciously creates a psychic field around his mind preventing him from being hurt by psychic powers, if someone did it would end in the same result if somebody attacks him with telekinesis. it also stops the sound of his steps and breathing, etc. from being herd.
Weaknesses: using his time Space-time manipulation will subject him to nose bleeds (after traveling through time or continues teleporting long distances) and when he stops time his heart will slowly stop beating.
When using his telekinesis it can become cancelled out if somebody with telekinesis attacks him with his powers but it leaves both him and his opponent are left unable to use it until they reach 50 metres away from each other.
He can’t use his two powers at once for example he can’t freeze time and throw a car at someone.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 pm

The Guard picked up two of the papers silently, and gave them to the man. "Thanks." He muttered as he stacked them.

Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Keiko snaps her fingers boredly, not sure what to do now.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Case stood up and looked for a door "I need to get to school...biology test..."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSat Nov 09, 2013 11:45 pm

"Ah, school." Keiko chuckled. "I remember when I did that. So boring. Nothing but homework and tests."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 am

Case gave her a glare that if looks could kill it would have "I only go...so my family don't worry..." and continued patting down the walls one by one looking for the door.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:28 am

"Well." Keiko snorted. "Ain't someone in a mood today."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:36 am

after a long time of looking and waiting to be let out of the room he decided to give up and use his power, but before he did he took out a scrap of paper, wrote "text me my targets' details" with his phone number and left it on the table for the man and then turned to the girl "do you want out of here?"
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 12:54 am

"Sure." She nodded. "Seeing as there's nothing else to do."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:26 am

He held out his hand "......I....I don't have all day....." he blushed while speaking to her it not like he wanted it to work like this but he decide how the laws of physics work and how they would effect teleportation.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 1:54 am

Keiko took his hand, ignoring the blush on his face. "So... what now?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 3:17 am

to her it would like felt like a spilt second of pitch black darkness making her ears pop and maybe leaving her with a head ache for the next 10 minutes, but for him he would feel nothing and he basically saw the world around him blur on the edge of his vision and change as if he had always been standing there. they appeared in an ally way two blocks over from his apartment where he lived with his mother, sister and two brothers. he quickly let go of her hand when he felt the redness on his face fade into the crimson liquid running from his nose "must have been a farer jump then I thought." he spoke to himself as he wiped the blood from his nose on the back of his hand.
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 3:44 am

"Ugh... I think Ill stick with walking next time..." Keiko grumbled, her head spinning for a minute. "Where are we?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 4:31 am

"Home...." Was all he said to her he could see into apart ment from here, his mother was trying to cook dinner with help form his sister before she began talking on the phone and the elder of his two brothers. The youngest one his second brother who was 1 was in his bouncer. instead of going left towards his house he went right into a news agents and bought two cans of root beer, six pack of eggs and a 1litre carton of milk. He walked back and handed the girl one of the cans "it will help with the travel sickness," he told her before sitting down on top of an upside down trash can "welcome to New York, on the border between manhattan and Brooklyn...I realised me saying home as too vague of an answer for you."
Lilli Veniade
Lilli Veniade

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 5:10 am

"Oh. I've been here before. New York's pretty nice, as far as cities go. Thanks." She added as he handed her the soda. Keiko opened it, and took a sip. "Name's Keiko, by the way."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 3:59 pm

He left the air hanging with no words for a while before speaking "....Case Jager...." he said breaking the silence before taking one final sip of his can before placing it on the ground and crushing it underneath his foot since it was empty and then "kicked" (used his power) it off the wall in front of him ricocheting it into the dumpster behind him.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 5:51 pm

"Alright, you can shut up now. Listen. Since this is all that signed up, the rest of you can just leave. Now." The Marksman said as 2 guards took at least 4 vigilantes away. "Alright, now if you could follow me.." The Marksman replied as he opened a door, leading through a long dark corridor.

--
Name: Only goes by his alias, The Marksman

Appearence: The Marksman wears a Large Cowboy Hat, and wears a Bandana on his face, covering all but his eyes. He wears a Black Trench coat, and Jet Black pants and shoes. He wears a brown belt with two silver pistols inside of the holsters. He also wears a Dagger under his Coat just in case he loses his guns. He also has a small pouch attached to his belt that holds the triangular bullets the gun holds.

Personality: The Marksman is usually either not talking at all or he is an extremely cold-hearted person. He focuses on the task at hand, instead of really having emotion about it.
Biography: The Marksman was just an average cop until he saw some superheroes. They were flying around, being all great and stuff, and this frustrated The Marksman. He thought that it was unfair that people with supernatural skills could easily bypass the true heroes. He decided that he wanted to put an end to it all. He assassinated a superhero that stopped being a good person, which obviously offended the people, who began to hate him. In his rage, the Marksman worked on his shooting skills until he almost never missed. He then took his identity and threw it away forever.

Power: He has extreme Marksmanship skills, as well as an enhanced speed.

Strengths: He sometimes makes an alright leader, although sometimes he isn’t.

Weaknesses: He can be extremely Arrogant at points and can easily underestimate his opponents.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Case's phone vibrated as the information on his target appeared in a text,he pulled it out and looked at it memorising it before tossing it over to Keiko "looks like we have a target."
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm

(Please don't get ahead of the story I had planned..)

"Well, looks like someone is ahead.." The Marksman began to say "But keep it to yourself until I start my breifing.." The Marksman muttered angrily as he led them still through the dark hallways.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 6:07 pm

(sorry I thought the marks man was the target :L )
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 6:10 pm

(It's fine. I just forgot to mention it.)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Case had teleport them to the room the were originally were before he gotten them out and then proceed to follow the cowboy as he wiped under his nose checking for blood, thankfully this time there were none.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 10, 2013 6:30 pm

The Marksman then looked to his left, where a large room with 4 doors inside of it were. "Okay. So this is where you will be staying until you leave this group. If you go into a room, you will find a place for you to stay. First, you have to place your hand on the scanner. This makes sure that you can't quit while you're here. If you don't want to be in this group, now is the time to back out.." The Marksman replied as he opened the door, revealing 4 doorways.

(Just put your hand on one of the scanners, don't do anything else.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assassins of Justice (OOC)   The Assassins of Justice (OOC) H6Q0F8z

The Assassins of Justice (OOC)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next