HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drake Psi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Espeon
Espeon

Drake Psi Empty
PostSubject: Drake Psi   Drake Psi H6Q0F8zSun Oct 20, 2013 9:27 pm

Name: Drake Psi
Nickname: -
Birthplace: Lavender Town, Kanto
Battle Style: Set up a wall of defense before then using status changing moves. Next attack directly and use combo moves.
Looks:
Drake Psi 310321_1319240803289_225_350Drake Psi 377462_1335177460846_400_300

Personality: Drake is very relaxed and calm. He is oftwn brushing things off as if they are nothing. Most of the time he just ignores the problem. Drake's ideal day consists of sitting on his couch watching reruns on T.V. and munching on chips. He dislikes hard labor and having to do manual work but will do it when he is motivated enough.

History: Drake was born into a great and loving family. His parents were both very succesful which usually meant that he got whatever he wanted as a kid. He has a little sister named Nicki who was spoiled as well. Together they grew up and he promised to love and protect her always. That was until one night he had gone off to a friends party late at night and had gotten into a terrible accident. While he was in the hospital he nearly died and becuase his family was told he would, they stopped coming to visit. Believing that his family didn't want him anymore, Drake set off on a journey to find a family who he felt actually cared about him. Before he left Drake wad given some pokeballs by one of the Nurses as well as a pokedex. When ahe gave him these she has said "Here take these, I was going to become a trainer myself but it would be best if you took them with them" and with that he finally left on his journey.

Along his journey he met a young Ralts who seemed to be hurt and Pawniard who seemed to be taking care of it. After a few weeks of helping the Pawniard get what it needed to help heal Ralts, Drake started off on his journey this time with two new friends. Together the three have been training a little on their way to Viridian City. 

Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Ralts
Nickname: Madame Belle
Level: 15
Moves:
*EM-Avalanche
*TM- Thunderbolt
*Start- Growl
LVL 6- Confusion
LVL 10- Double Team
LVL 12- Teleport
Ability: Trace
Personality: Energetic. She doesn't like it when Drake just lays around. She is like Drake's sister
Exp:

Pokémon: Pawnard
Nickname:
Moves:
*EM- Pyscho Cut
*TM- Aerial Ace
*Start- Scratch
LVL 6- Leer
LVL 9- Furry Cutter
LVL 14- Torment
Ability: Defiant
Personality: Very serious and doesn't like it when Drake slacks off. He is Drake's best friend.
Exp: 0

Pokémon: Cottonee
Level: 11
Moves: Absorb, Fairy Wind, Growth, Leech Seed, Stun Spore.
Ability:  Prankster
Personality: Quite prissy and self-indulgent. Often prone to fits of jealously and craves attention.

Pokémon: Espeon
Moves: Helping, Hand, Growl, Tackle, Tail Whip, Baby-Doll Eyes, Swift, Quick Attack, Mirror Coat(Event).
Ability: Magic Bounce
Personality: Playful and energetic.

Last edited by Kyansei Noivern on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Drake Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Psi   Drake Psi H6Q0F8zTue Oct 22, 2013 2:30 am

The image seems to be broken both on my phone and my web browser. Can you see if you can fix it still ^^
Sora
Sora

Drake Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Psi   Drake Psi H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 4:58 am

I managed to see the image. It's completely fine.

I see nothing wrong with the application, so...
Approved~
Sponsored content

Drake Psi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Psi   Drake Psi H6Q0F8z

Drake Psi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1