HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Welcome, Guest, to Pokemon Generation ☆!

You'll be you in your own topic, or with a friend. You are allowed 3 people per topic, plus me, controlling NPCs and stuff.

This game takes place in my region, the Star Region. Picture coming soon.

To enter:

Username:
Trainer Name:
Trainer Gender:
Looks: (Optional)
Personality: (Optional)
Starter: (Eevee, Pichu, Torchic, Turtwig, Oshawott)
Version: (Brown(Kanto), Thunder(Johto), Magma(Hoenn), Forest(Sinnoh), Ocean(Unova))

The plot: You just got your starter from Professor Pine, and went to the >Depends on version< Region. You then meet a strange individual who asks, "Do you treat your Pokemon with love and respect?" What will you answer? Who is this? Find out by joining!(Or reading somebody else's topic XD)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Username: Kyansei Noivern
 Trainer Name: Cress
Trainer Gender: Male
 Looks: Dark black hair, Geeen Eyes, wears a green t-shirt most of the time with blue jeans.
Starter: Turtwig
Version: Brown
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Open topic or solo?
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 12:25 am

Oen is fine but I don't want too many people
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Username: Markj1998

Trainer Name: Miles Cooper

Trainer Gender: Male

Looks:
Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) David_11

Personality:
Miles is a friendly sort of guy who will always stick up for his friends and those he cares for. Miles is also, adventurous loving to travel and explore new things and through this trait he has learnt many different skills including, Parkour, Cookery, Swimming and Multi-Linguistics so, he could speak in many different languages. Miles is incredibly helpful and sometimes overly helpful. He is usually ever the optimist but, you seriously don't want to annoy him or attempt to hurt his friends and family otherwise, all hell with break loose.

Miles puts his pokemon first when in a battle even over winning and if he knows his pokemon could be seriously hurt or injured then, he will concede to a loss. Miles raises his pokemon to be fast and to strike hard when, in battle whilst, be ready to harness their environment and have incredible reflexes when, needed both in, and out of battle.

Starter: Eevee (Hopefully this way I can evolve it into one of my favourite pokemon - Espeon)

Version: Magma
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 13, 2013 10:26 pm

Open or Solo?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Like Kyansei Noivern, Open but, i'm gonna set a cap of myself and 3 others so, it doesn't get too crowded or I don't have to wait constantly for replies. K?
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Username: DarkSuicune98

Trainer name: Lizzy Watkins

Trainer gender: female

Looks: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) Images10

Personality: Lizzy is a kind hearted girl who will do anything for those in need or for loved ones in trouble. She likes fire types and has a small pyro fetish.

Starter: Torchic

Version: magma
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Open, solo, or join Mark?
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 1:32 pm

I'd like to join Mark, if he's ok with it. ^^
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 2:29 pm

He left it open, so post when you'd like. But try to before he hits the first town XD because then it's hard to manage.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Ok. X3
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zFri May 02, 2014 11:40 pm

I'm still running this for if anyone wants to give it a shot. All you need to do to join is have an account and make the app located in the alpha post of the topic, and then wait for me to approve your character and make your topic. Thanks for RPing!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8zSat May 03, 2014 9:14 am

Might as well~

Username: MegaAbsol
Trainer Name: Twilight Iridescence
Trainer Gender: Female
Looks: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) 2270337_1324649381377.77res_400_300
Personality: Cheerful and bubbly, Twilight nearly always has a smile on her face. Nothing seems to bring her down. She is alarmingly childish, but thankfully doesn't go around getting herself in trouble. She was a born problem solver, with a knack for cooling down heated arguments.
Starter: Pichu (<3)
Version: Forest
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)   Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!) H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: Generation ☆(Five ways to play!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1