HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jinn Dianna (my character)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
ShadowWitch

Jinn Dianna (my character) Empty
PostSubject: Jinn Dianna (my character)   Jinn Dianna (my character) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 12:16 am

Name: Jinn Dianna
Nickname: The Shadow Witch
Birthplace:  Unova, Iccirus City
Battle Style: Main types are Dark, Ghost, and Psychic but will normally add one addition type.
Looks: She is 5'5'' with midnight black hair, slightly pale skin, and sparkling emerald eye's. Normally she wears a green tanktop with a ripped, hooded biker jacket, dark green baggy skater pants, and black combat boots. When it's colder, she wears a black thick overcoat (like Russia from Hetalia).
Personality: She's silent towards others and even in battle but if she trusts you...she's the exact opposite. She likes to walk at night with her fellow 'children' following behind. She plays guitar, piano, flute, and ocarina. She dislikes staying in the sun for to long and people who misuse her trust.
History: At a young age, Jinn felt a strong connection with ghost and dark types and over the years she's been more and more connected. Once she grew of age to acquire her first pokemon and start her journey she found a Umbreon injured while on her way to Professor Junipers lab. Healing it back, the two had a more special connection and when she visited Professor Juniper she also noticed their connection. Giving Jinn her pokeballs and pokedex, Umbreon became her partner. The Shadow Witch nickname was given to her because people who battled her claimed her of witchcraft and trickery with her pokemon.
Badges:
Items:
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Umbreon
Nickname: Luna
Level: 10
Moves: EM: Tackle, Sand-Attack,Growl, Shadow Ball
Ability: Synchronize
Personality: Calm
Exp: 0
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Jinn Dianna (my character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinn Dianna (my character)   Jinn Dianna (my character) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 07, 2013 1:20 am

All of your information looks good ^^

At PW, we do not make a four-move limit, so your Umbreon can know all of the moves it can learn up to that level. Based upon the Eevee learnset, she'll also know Tail Whip and Helping Hand~

Jinn Dianna (my character)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1