HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future Diary Alteritive rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Leo
Leo

Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Kai ws walking to school and a lot of guys and girls were around him. He had never felt this popular in his entire life, he kinda liked it but sometimed he wished they would give him some personal time. He went into class as his cellphone hadnt gave him and update yet . He sat down and saw gabriel sitting there and all those feelings retrned, he couldnt help but stare at him for a while before shaking his head and walking towards him. "Hey gabriel how are you" he said with a smile.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Gabe didn't even look up from his phone "hi Kai, I'm fine and you?" his facial expression made it look like he was trying to make figure out a puzzle, in the corner of his eye he saw a man in what seemed to be a biker's attire snooping around the school. he began to felt uneasy as if someone or more then one person was watching him evaluating his every move judging him. later in class he felt his phone vibrate at his estimated update time, he made the excuse of going to the bathroom so he could check on it with out being disturbed. once he opened his phone the white noise came back and it kept changing from the words Dead END, HAPPY END or back to normal. he hit his phone gently off the palm of his hand. "what the hell is wrong with this piece of junk." he began to think
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Kai looked at hs phone when it began to move in his pocket.
[12:34pm] Avoid man on schoolby going awat after the first class
[01:00pm] take gabe with you
he waited for the bell to rang and quickly went outside ignoring his phone. He wouldnt put gabe in danger. the man was looking on his phone as kai was sure he was a diary holder. He quickly got a gun and aimed for the phone as you heard a shot the phone broke and th man fell down. Kai quickly went to the toolets and wen he came out people were all around him. Some girls screamed when they saw him apparentaly h was the hunk from school now, but the only person he could look at was gabriel as he slowly went to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "You ok?" He said in a kind voice

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 1:23 am

"did you just follow me into the bathroom?" he asked with a stunned look on his face "dude there this a thing called personal space." he sighed yea i'm fine, he plugged earphones in so nobody could hear the white noise every half a minute. "just a little paranoid...feel like someone is watching me." he explain partially telling the truth while scanning the masses of his peers.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 7:30 pm

'How does he not know what has going on, didn't dues tell him anything about why he got the future diary?'
''Hey uh that friend that gave you the app was he by any chance called dues and with a weird little girl called mur mur?'' He wondered what he would awnser as he waited for him to respond
(sorry for the small post)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 8:50 pm

'how the hell does he know about mur mur? Did Deus reveal himself to other people? What was going on?' these questions began to race through his mind. "so you don't know a thing about personal space?" he sighed out load "your popularity is sure going to go down hill fast or the standard of humanity will become beyond saving." he was just exiting the bathroom when Kai appeared behind him "no I don't know anybody called mur mur...sorry"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 10:33 pm

Yeah sure" kai said unbelieving and yes i have heard of personal space sorry about that again. I know my popularity will go down and you dont have to hide it first" kai said with a mischivous smile on his face. "Cone on i know you know about mur mur and dues" he had a knife in his backpocket just in case he would be attacked.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 pm

Gabriel shrugged "so what if I do?" he began walking, he didn't smile back but just had an icy, unapproachable, bored look on his face "doesn't effect you and it sure as hell doesn't effect me." eventually his walking brung him up to the roof top of the school as the bell for the next class rung "also I don't have a nickname so why would you call me First?...you know what forget it." a cold winter wind blew harshly at them and he was unfazed even though he had no jacket, with his school uniform sleeves rolled up.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 pm

Seriously you know nothing a out what is going on, zeus started a death game all people with a diary have to kill each other and the one who wins will become the new god of time and space a kind of god and i called you first cause we are divided by numbers you are diary holder 1 so you are called first i am the third one so i am third" he said while following him. I know you know abut them cause you have a diary dont you?" He said as he waited for a reply
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 27, 2013 11:52 pm

"you're kidding me..." he sounded serious until Gabriel began to laugh which looked out of character for him "a death game with11 other people including yourself who have diaries that can tell the future." he wiped a tear from his eye "that sounds like the plot to a tv show or book." his face slowly went back to normal "and so what if a few other people can the tell the future it doesn't effect me." the bell signalling the end of break rang and he sat down next to the railing, pulled a hat out of his back pocket and pulled it over his eyes "so Third," he said mockingly "you better get to class."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 28, 2013 12:15 am

"Why dont you believe me it is true here" he said as he pulled ouh his phone qnd showed him him diary. "And if you do not believe me ask mur mur or dues they will tell you and it should matter cause others will come and try to kill you so they can win, so I suppose we work together to kill the rest'' He said while waiting with him on the roof. ''I don't have any classes so I can wait for you're awnser''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 1:43 pm

"say if I believe we are in a free for all death game," he began speaking to Kai not moving "why haven't you killed me or at least tried a second time if you were trying to kill me yesterday when you saved me by killing the spider which was probably an accident then if what your saying is true." he lifted his hat slightly upwards showing his eyes but keeping the rest of his you half of his face covered in shade. "also why has no body else tried to kill me? what's your explanation for that?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 29, 2013 1:50 pm

''I have tried to kill you like when I accidently killed the spider, and they just havent found you out yet, but they will. Like that unknown man who is wondering around at school I have reason to believe he is a diary holder, but of course we can't kill him until we are sure, so thats the only reason why you arent killed yet so do you want to form a bond with me so we can kill the others?'' Ian said awaiting what he would say.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 pm

(sorry it took so long for me to post I was stalling but know that Slippy told me that he had to drop out sh*t can get real.....also feel free to make another character if you think you can handle it.....im going to be introducing 3 holders over the next few posts)

"then why did you kill him?" Gabe asked not bothering to still make eye contact "did you think nobody would notice a gun shot on a school grounds, especially a loner who spends most of his time up here on the roof with a perfect view of the school grounds." he stood up and walked towards the fire exit door, "call our friendship a bond with me or an alliance if you want but let me make one thing clear." the shade from his hat around his eyes intended his death cold glare "I'm not a murder so I ain't killing nobody." he went back down the corridor not being followed by Kai, it was only three steps out of the fire exit door in front of the stair well when the class rooms ahead exploded in balls of flames. that's when for him he felt something smashing him from the side knocking him down the stair well and every became a blur and went black. when he came to there was a boy around his age lying on top of him him crying and among the tears he could barely make out "please be ok."

new charrie number 1:
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 8:31 pm

Kai could see him go downstairs as he felt the explosion himself. He was blown away and when he awoke he was lying on the top of the roof as he tried up he felt a stinging pain in his arm. He couldn't move it. ''F*** it is broken'' He said to himself as he thought about gabe. He quickly ran down the stairs which were still in tact and saw someone lying over him through the rubble. He got out the knife with his left hand just to be sure and said: ''Get away from Gabe'' wanting to know who the person was.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 9:31 pm

Gaberial slowly sat up, he had a ponding headache "good god that's the last time im walking with my shoe laces untied." the first thing he saw was the face of (who thought was a girl at first (then saw his uniform)) another boy from his class who was looking him in the face centimetres away from his eyes were wide open, watery and his frown began to turn into a smile. "you're ok!" he screamed in an unusually high voice for a boy who threw himself at Gabriel hugging him around his neck and just kept repeating himself.
Gabriel quickly shoving off the clinging person to him who then turned around and began to pout (
face is something like this:
) while giving Kai a mouthful "How dare you interrupt me and my beloved..." the rest faded out from his hearing as he scanned the surroundings, all of the windows were broken, he could see some of the floor collapsed on the next floor down, the hallways on their floor was burned and still on fire and Kai's right arm was hanging limp from his side and had a knife in his left pointed at the boy who "....you(pointing at the new charrie).... you just saved my life.*coughs* thank you....*coughs*"
"well of coarse my angel." he smiled at Gabe blushing after spinning on his heels to face Gabe "after all I would kill for you." 'please don't let that be a foreshadow.' Gabriel thought to himself.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 9:41 pm

He looked again at the boy. ''You don't understand and he isn't your's to call beloved. so tell me again what is you're name and how do you know gabe'' He held the knife in his left as you couldn't see it, he wanted to be sure not to scare the boy of but he wanted to know why he called gabe beloved. ''Gabe are you allright?'' He said while coming closer and placing a hand on his shoulder.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 pm

the boys knocked Kai's hand off Gabriel's shoulder "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY BELOVED ANGEL!" he was pouting again. Gabe stood up, and shook his head "I'm fine Kai, well apart from not knowing what in hell is going on." he began to speak "we better get you to a hospital, and as for my saviour over there (points to the boy). You're Richie right? the straight A guy from my year class." Richie began to blush "You remember me my Angel I'm touched and as for what just happened Eighth just tried to kill you." he said while pointing out side to another man in motor bike attire.

(congrats if you figure out the link to my two charrie's names)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 10:00 pm

Kai clamped the knife in his hand and held it against the boy's neck. ''How do we know it wasn't you who tries to put the blame on someone just to kill gabe huh? You are obviously a diary holder cause you know what that he tried to kill us and you called him eight so again tell me who you are and when the hell am I not allowed to even touch my friends shoulder.'' His arms was just hanging around his side as Kai his face became clouded with pain as he needed to go to a hospital. ''Come on tell up''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 10:15 pm

"GABERIAL IS MY ANGEL AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT..." tries where forming when a phone fell out of his pocket and opened when hitting the ground. "hey clam down Kai." Gabe said as he place his on kai's good shoulder while poking him in the bad one "you can talk with Richie later, but right now we need to get you to a hospital, loose that guy out there. also if she was the bomber wouldn't her phone have a detonator in it or show a random mess of numbers as a phone number code. but all that's in there are (looks and picks up Richie's phone and looks uncortable)......diary entries along of pictures of me....ok that's creepy."
Richie looked embarrassed and ashamed at the same time.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Kai let go of the knife when he felt Gabe his hand on his shoulder and his face became clouded with pain again as he felt him poking the painfull one. ''Please don't poke that'' He said while blushing fiercly. He could see the diary entries on the phone along with gabe his photo's. ''I will trust you for now he said to the boy. He then turned to gabe. ''The hospital can wait. There is a killer maniac, here around we have to kill him first don't you think so too?''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 pm

"personally I don't think anyone should die, but he should be put in jail." he stated as he went down the stairs slowly making sure nothing else would blow up by checking his dairy.
"I could kill him for you." Richie chimed in
"you didn't listen to a single thing I said did you?"
Richie didn't reply to Gabe's last comment and just smiled and giggled, as he sighed. after reaching the next floor he just realised something "why aren't you two using your diaries? mine can be pretty random so I its probably not a good idea to relies on mine." Richie face became very glum I have a 5 min cool down time after using it. I'm no help at all."
"that's not true you saved my life after all."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 10:53 pm

''He should die cause he will do the same to you'' he said while looking worried at gabe and then remembered what his phone did. ''We can use my phone, it tells me how to escape tricky situations. He opened his phone and there were a lot of instructions on it. ''Walk to the stairway and go down then go to the backdoor and run away to safety'' He read oud as he walked in front waiting for them to follow as he felt a lot of pain in his arm but tried to hide it from gabe.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 10:59 pm

as the trio ran and jumped down what was left of the stairwell whitenoise came from Kai's phone. there at the bottom of the stairs was one of the teachers with a bomb strapped to his chest holding a dead mans trigger in one hand and a phone in the other. the teacher had no pupils as if his eyes had rolled to the back of his head showing only the whites.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Kai looked up weird when he saw the teacher as he could no longer hold the pain as he clamed to his hurt arm which only made it worse. ''My phone didn't say anything abou that'' He then heard the white sound and looked at the phone that was in gabes hand. He came closer to him as he began to blush even more with every step he walked his way. ''What does you're diary say'' he said waiting to hear his reply.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Future Diary Alteritive rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next