HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Future Diary Alteritive rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

Future Diary Alteritive rp Empty
PostSubject: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 am

Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space, and Muru Muru, Deus's servant, one day grants 12 peoples diaries the ability to record the future for the next 90 days. You have been then forced to participate in a battle royal with eleven other people, each of whom also has a diary that can predict the future in some unique way. The rules of the game are simple: before the world ends on day 90, the contestants must find and kill all the other contestants, and the last one standing will become Deus's successor.
As mentioned above, each diary reads the future in a different way, this as a result that each Diary reflects its Holders, in terms of personality, traits, desires, etc. For the sake of Deus's game, the Diaries have strengths as do have weaknesses, for example one can read the future about others, but not of oneself, this means that if an attack is aimed at one's person, that person will likely not know how and where will the attack come from, leaving a vulnerability that must be solved by the Holder itself.
Despite the differences between the diaries, there are things that most of them have in common. One is that when an user uses the diary to read and otherwise change the future in any way, this will have an effect in reality, changing what would have happened in normal circumstances. When this happens in "battle" amongst Holders, entries in the diaries are changed as to cope with the changes done in the future, this specially in the cell phone diaries is known via a signature sound (similar to a Noise found on televisions). When this happens an entry known as a Dead End may appear. This entry means that given the changes on the future, if allowed by, the Holder will be killed. Although a Dead End is not impossible to overcome, the chances to successfully do so vary a lot, although it is usually very difficult. Another entry that is known to appear (albeit only shown in one diary) is the Happy End, an entry that shows when the Holder will be successful in his or her goals.
The most common form of a diary is a cell phone, in which people write entries, however other forms exist, such as a picture book, or a recording device, etc.
Characters can form alliances but just remember there can only be one winner.

Character template:
Spoiler:

Mine/Example:
Spoiler:
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 5:05 am

Name: Mikoto Horisa
Birthplace: Osaka, in Japan
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/VioletZoeySmith1/Violet%20and%20boys/1ae57481358692de70447174bb9c9ff7.jpg
History: Mikoto grew up in Japan, taught by his family never to ignore those who need help. His family quickly diminished, with his father leaving, mother dying, sister going comatose, and grandmother dying. He kept a phone diary, to sort of cope with it.
Personality: Mikoto is the nice guy, who is easy to take advantage of. He never denies anyone help, especially cute looking females. He's got a hard time saying the word no to anyone, so he always comes off as really nice and helpful. He's not one to claim himself to be stronger than anyone, but he'll still go ahead and protect those he cares about.

Diary:
Name: The Truth Diary
Power: The Diary not only tells Mikoto if someone is lying to him or telling him the truth, but can also vaguely answer questions in a truth or false format. It also has the odd non-diary related power to track his enemies and allies in seperate ways, which he can't completely explain. It also tells him the probability of certain things being true or fake.
Form: A black Japanese flip phone with a self destruct button charm.
http://www.chucksanimeshrine.com/animeblog/uploaded_images/nerv_evangelion_phone-2-744881.jpg

Last edited by Yukio on Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 am

Name : Kai yuto
Birthplace:Detroit
Looks:
Spoiler:
History: Kai is a kind boy who allways dis what he had been told. He grew up in holland in the most south part. One dag his dad got fired and his mother had no job so they went looking for one and ended up finding a job for his mother and his father in detroit in america. It was pretty exciting as kai became very popular and where ever he wen he was allways with a friend group. At his birthday when he became 15 he got a phone for his birthday from that day one his dreams became weirder as a man like thing was allways in them called deus. He had no idea what it meant as he did not know what would happen to him.
Personality: Kai is a very kind person who is allways able to help people out if they need his help. He goes through fire for his friends and wants to do what is best to keep everyone happy without thinking about himself for one minute
Dairy:
Name:The escape diary
Power:it allows the person to find the ways out of an attack as the diary predicts what the person does so they can plan a way out
Form: A normal old fashioned phone 
Spoiler:

Last edited by ~Ian~ on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 3:34 pm

the dairy itself is a weakness as is how it tells you the future. Yuki's character's diary is the perfect example to this. His charries phone can only tell the future in the form of ture and false answers and only tell who will/is lying to him and who/is telling him the truth, but nothing else about the future. The only other difference/weakness would be the update speed of the prediction (not inculding dead end updates) which ill be rolling a d20 to decide the up date speed of everybodirs diary bar from diaries directly linked to one person for example, if somebody made a charrie that stalks yours Ian because that charrie is in "love". That persons charrie could have a diary of future love which would show your charries future actions to that player, it would update every 10 min before you make a choice. There for there update time would be what ever yourse is -10min. But if you feel like your character needs to have a weakness/flaw section in your character sheet then by all means go ahead and put one in.

Once they are both sheets are completed they will be approved
SlipperyFish
SlipperyFish

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 4:42 am

Name: Melody Phillips
Birthplace: Nevada
Looks:
Spoiler:
History: Having grown up in the city of sins all of her friends and family had always been much to busy gambling, or spending time with illegal lady friends. through her life she had been in relationships on and off, they would all dump her saying she was much to clingy. This made her sort of angry, whenever she saw them with another girl after that she would have to resist the urge to attack them.
Personality: On the outside she acts like the usual high school girl, bubbly and sweet, not a care in the world. On the inside she is bitter and egotistical, she craves the attention that she gets from others, and if they decide to leave her she gets terrible thoughts.

Dairy:
Name: The Seeker Diary
Power: Allows her to know the location of one person of her choosing for a set period of time.
Form: A small touchscreen phone. Not quite the size of your average smart phone.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zWed Sep 18, 2013 8:05 am

Approved
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zThu Sep 19, 2013 11:36 pm

we are going to start this rp now it has been 2 days sence it looks like nobody else is joining at the moment. so here is the update speed.

This was the method for udate timings for within the rp:
First role = if you get 1 hour or 2
Second role = decided if you got a minus or surplus added on in minutes
Third role was the amount your minus or surplus added on in minutes was

Results (in rp time not irl time)
Alpha= update time is every 1hour and 50min,
Yuki = update time is every 2 hours and 15min,
Ian =2+13m+1h update time is every hour and 13 min
slippy = update time is every 2 hours and 5min ,

as for your alias: my charrie is none as First to other diary holders
Yuki is second, Ian is third and Slippy is forth.

i'll introduce other diary users if nobody else joins

Gabriel Shield walked down through an alley way in the suburbs of New York towards the darts club he took part in, (using a city every body knows) he moved here with his aunt after his parent got a divorce and neither of them were able to support him. he kept looking at his phone, it was only a month ago when he met Deus Ex Machina in a day dream before getting a text telling him the events of his future on the diary he kept on his phone. but to everybody else it looked like his grades improved slightly (he was a b student) and he was avoiding every possible beat up from the bullies at his school. "this is great" he though to himself, "I basically have a cheat sheet for life."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 12:22 pm

edited and awaiting approval
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

(I already said once they were finished/edited they were approved. :P )
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 2:07 pm

ók thanks can you send me a link to the rp
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zSun Sep 22, 2013 3:07 pm

(This is the rp XD kinda like how your Accel world rp started.)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 11:08 pm

Kai entered the home of the dart club. He hadnt been a member jere for long but he allready enjoyed it. His family has moved to new york a few days ago and he was looking for some clubs to join. He then heard the door open and saw a boy coming in as he went to him shyly saying: "hey uh i am new here do you mind to give me a tour through the building?''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zMon Sep 23, 2013 11:57 pm

Gabe (giving him a nickname) looked at his phone. 
[18:45pm]: a stay dog chased me though someback ally ways until I dropped mysandwich.
[18:50pm]: the guy standing next to me at the street light is reading the manga I read...I wonder if the next issue is out. A lady next to me yawned and swolled a bee...an old man preformed the himich on her.
[18:54pm]: I hear a thrash can being knocked over...it feels like I'm being followed.
[19:00pm]: a new person in the darts club...he seems a little off...but then yet so does everybody. He asked me to show him around the club. I make a bet, if I lose, I do as he asks.
[19:02pm] a bird flyes into the room. I ....(end of screen)

He closed over the phone and sighed, "I'll make you a deal, he pulled out a dark from the holster on his belt. "I hit a bullseye or higher from a throw from here, you get to ask someone else for help." With out waiting for a reply he turned and threw, he was the best shot in the club. As soon as he let go of the dart a bird flew though the open window and was struck dead by the dart in mid air. Gabe faceplamed himself I should have seen that coming with my luck...god I'm an idiot."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 9:38 pm

Kai was a bit shy as he heard the boy his respons. It was clear that the boy didn't want to lead him around the club. He wasn't sure what to say when he heard what the boy was planning and saw him trying to hit a bullseye. It was a miss as he saw the dissapointed look on the boy his face as he could see him facepalming. He didn't want someone to do something against their will so he stepped forward still a bit shy and said to the boy in front of him. ''Sorry that I asked it is clear that you don't want to show me around I can ask someone else if you want I wouldn't like you to do it against you're will.''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 10:01 pm

"its fine." he assured the boy as he saw on his phone he was going to miss thanks to the dead bird.
[19:02pm] a bird flyes into the room. I miss the shot after hitting the bird.
[19:10pm] im showing the kid around. he is a little shy which makes him a little strange...but he is all right.

he sighed after looking at the bird "come on follow me...im only doing this tour once." The club was situated in a 3 floor loft at the top of an apartment complex which then connected to the roof which he converted into a flower garden with a oak tree sapling in the middle. it took them a half an hour to get through the throwing lane on the second floor and the lounge on the third while the first floor out of the three was full of vending machine and the club managers office with a single dart board across the room where you enter. flood of member packed around the new kid to introduce themselves. when this happened he would wait on the bottom of the stairs for him to be done with his "fan club", eventually they reached top floor finishing the tour, where he sneaked out to the roof through the fire exit.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Kai was looking around as the boy in front of him showed him around a bit. he still had the feeling that he was a bit cold and wasn't sure if that was just him or if something had happened that made him so cold hearted. He could see a lot of people gathering up around hima s he wasn't so glad that they were. He didn;t like to be in the center if the attention. However due to his shyness most people liked him and walked away soon, since there was nothing weird or suspicious about him. He then looked around for the boy that had talked with him and found him on the roof looking at his phone. He was using his phone a lot and he decided to ask him about what he was doing with it. ''Uhm Excuse me but is something wrong with you're phone? You keep looking at it?''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Gabriel sighed as he saw the boy from earlier and sighed, nobody in the club knew of this place apart from the club manager who gave him permission to do this, so he was the first club member to find his little haven. he looked at his phone and smiled "you could say its an app I got from a friend that predicts your future almost 'perfectly' in the form of a diary." he lied within a truth "you know one of those silly time killer apps. he looked at his phone again:

[19:25pm] I finished showing the kid around, he followed me to the garden.
[19:30pm] the crowbar next to the fire exit door is missing.

"huh," he thought aloud as he read the 19:30pm entry, he hadn't even noticed it was missing and passed no heed of it until static covered the screen of his phone making a sound similar to white noise. once it cleared up it read:

[19:32pm] the snowdrops have bloomed along with the roses
[19:30pm] I see a cat on a nearby roof top

DEAD END

(hope this helps you Ian)

Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Kai was behind the boy grinning eavily as he came so close his lips could almost touch his ear as he softly spoke. ''Sorry number one but here you will meet you're end I will win'' With that a clinging sound of metal hitting the ground came through piercing their ears as he tried to hit him hard in the back.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zTue Sep 24, 2013 11:15 pm

the voice in his ear made him jump off the bench, the crowbar shattered the bench in two crushing a rather large tarantula underneath it. Gabriel looked around to see the kind holding the crossbar "WHAT THE HELL DUDE YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!..." he then noticed the now dead spider underneath it "well sh*t you just saved my life." he ran over and began to shake his hand and slyly disarming him "thanks that was the manager's pet tarantula. if that had bite me I might not be hear right now....well at least I think its a tarantula." the static and noise changed his phone again the words dead end were gone. "huh,"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 8:49 pm

This had worke out very good for him. Who knows what would have happened if the tarantula wouldn't have been there. ''Yeah dude no problem, I don't understand why he lets that spider walk around here that is really dangerous his phone them made a buzzing sound as he opened to look it. ''
[19:36pm] Don't go away yet, someone will be waiting
He then dropped the crowbar, as he thought 'I will get another shot', ''So tell me more about why you look at you're phone all the time''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Gabe put on a confused look "I got an app from a friend that predicts your future almost 'perfectly' in the form of a diary, you know one of those silly time killer apps " he closed his phone over "since I don't have a social life I have a lot of time to kill." he looked at the boy then to the spider "our club manager doesn't let it wonder about, it usually escapes when he is cleaning it's tank. but it never gets as far as the door, window or air vent....weird....I'll let him know later." he made eye contact with the boy his ice cold stare in his pale blue eyes could have stopped a lioness in its tracks and the bags underneath his eyes only increased this factor of his "never asked your name by the way."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 9:22 pm

All Kai could do was stare into his heaven blue eyes and he felt something (not love but just a kind of attraction). ''Oh sorry my name is Kai nice to meet you'' He said smilling. ''And that sounds like a pretty interesting app you got there do you think that friend of yours will be able to put it on my phone?'' He kept staring into those heaven blue eyes.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 9:44 pm

(Gabriel's stare was more of an unintentional death stare XD)

"the name is Gabriel," he finished up the introductions "I don't know ill ask him next time I see him..." he noticed that Kai kept staring at him, "could you stop staring at me? it's kind of creepy." his phone beeped as an alarm went off, he dashed towards the scatffleing (metal stairway on the outside of apartment buildings used for fire escapes) "sorry to cut this short, but I got to run." he jumped onto the scaffling skipping the first set of stairs and making it look like he had just jumped off the roof."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 9:48 pm

''Uh Sure'' Kai said as he looked away, he then heard a beeping sound and saw the boy make a run for it. ''Bye'' He said as he tried to forget about him. Why couldn't he just forget about him, and what were those feelings, there was only one thing he knew for sure he wouldn't be able to kill Gabriel.

(TIME SKIP to school?)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8zThu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm

(yea sure)

Gabriel walked to school checking his diary, to see what he missed in the world around him.

[08:20am] as I was leaving, the news reports of a serial killer escaping his holding cell at the police station, he is believed to be in our area.
also reported the sapphire rose thief struck again at a jewellery store at Time Square leaving nothing. a vigilante called Dead Innocence has taken down 3 of the NYPD's most wanted and two of the FBI's most wanted leaving one for them and killing the other one on a YouTube video.
[08:27am] a bird takes a dump and it almost lands on me...finally some good luck.
[08:30am] the a radio I pass by said, weather is forecasted to be foggy through out the day. with a hail storm in the late afternoon
[08:39am] a dog is chasing a cat on the street parallel to me and is killed by a car.
[08:45am] nothing is out of the ordinary so far today, kai is now going to my school as me. people are flocking him like sheep....it's kinda of funny
[09:10am] in class now my next update is due in 5 minutes.

he arrived into the mass of people that were his peers. they ignored his existence, apart from a group of girls cowering away from his general direction when he herd one of them mention his name.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Diary Alteritive rp   Future Diary Alteritive rp H6Q0F8z

Future Diary Alteritive rp
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next