HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mega Evolutions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Bulbapedia:
Mega Evolution (Japanese: メガシンカ Mega Evolution) is a transformation method found only in the Kalos region. Mega Evolutions are identified by having "Mega" in front of their name.
In order to undergo a Mega Evolution, the Pokémon must be holding the applicable Mega Stone. The player must use their Mega Ring, which contains a Key Stone, to resonate with the Mega Stone held by their Pokémon to trigger Mega Evolution. Mega Evolution can only occur in battle and disappears after the battle is over.
Korrina knows secrets about Mega Evolution. The Tower of Mastery is also related to Mega Evolution in some way.

Mega Evolutions 160px-003Venusaur-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-006Charizard-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-009Blastoise-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-150Mewtwo-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-181Ampharos-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-257Blaziken-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-303Mawile-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-359Absol-MegaMega Evolutions 160px-448Lucario-Mega

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 9:29 pm

@Rocket: All the features will be slowly added when the game and the info are released.
@Hana: I agree, it could be way more better and cooler.
-------------
And this Mega evolution things is more than obviously taken from Digimon.
Bryan
Bryan

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Why the Hell does Blastoise looks like Ironhide from Transformers? And wow. Charizard and Gallade splice official. XD
Pit
Pit

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 3:50 pm

@Myst: EXACTLY! I keep saying that IRL, here, and other forums, but nooo.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Man, there's nearly nothing good about this said here. I like the mega evolution designs, they're all really creative and powerful-looking.

#ARMCANNONS
Pit
Pit

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Hey, wait! Why does NAWHILE get a mega. They must be trying to make people use Mawhile by giving it mega.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Aren't they just Evolutions that are temporary and take place only in battle?
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 8:39 pm

EmpoleonZach wrote:
Aren't they just Evolutions that are temporary and take place only in battle?
Mega Evolutions Tumblr_m37l2kbHzI1qihztbo1_400
Pit
Pit

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 9:05 pm

However, in most cases in Digimon, Mega forms go away after the fight(If unlucky, mid-fight)
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 6:51 am

Lucy Heartfilia wrote:
Mewtwo's Mega = sooo bad and ugly and suckish
Well that's kind of rude, there are others like me who actually LIKE the design, y'know.. (Besides, you accepted a garbage bag but you can't accept mega mewtwo?)

About the "Nawile" comment...again, some people LIKE that pokemon. No need for your rude comments. Anyways, yeah why not give mawile a mega evolution? Some pokemon need a tune-up so that they're not left behind.
Pit
Pit

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Actually, it was a mistype. Try confirming it's not next time, k? And yeah, people like it, so do I, but not many use it, whether they like the Pokemon or not. Perhaps Nintendo is giving more reason to its use now by giving it a Digimon formmega form.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 4:41 pm

Lucy Heartfilia wrote:
Trubbish and Garbagio or whatever you call it looked terrible. they were the worst pokemon i ever saw untill MEGA MEWTWO AND MEGA MAWILE
But you still played gen 5, no? That means that you accepted the game in it's entirety, garbage pokemon and all. Also, you're seriously close-minded. Like, REALLY, close-minded. Mega-Mawile doesn't even look bad, the only thing that was really changed was a second mouth-thing on it, which looks pretty cool, like twin ponytails of DEATH. Mega Mewtwo doesn't look as good as it could've been, but that doesn't make it a bad pokemon design in the slightest. At least they didn't make him a chair with a tail, y'know?

Sorry about the Nawile thing, but you have to admit, it looks like an insult. (Plus I'm not about to go getting confirmation from you at 1:30 or so at night) But yeah of course they needed to do something to give lesser known pokemon something so they would want to be used! ******* hell, we get it, it's like digimon. Can we move on now?
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 4:58 am

I do have an opinion. My opinion is that you're close-minded. o3o

Seriously, Mawile being terrible and rubbish is just...well, in my opinion at least(since I have to state that it's mine) it's not. It's really FUN to use. I use pokemon for the FUN, not the usefulness...at least most of the time. It's got JAWS on it's HEAD. I'm sorry but that's badass. I want jaws on my head. Also, Mewtwo can't really lose it's coolness factor, it's like putting sugar in coffee all they did was add a little cuteness to badassery and it might not have been a great decision but hey, they did it and I don't care what you say I like it x3

Also, since when was I forcing you to like it, I was just retorting that you guys are thinking about all the negatives and saying pretty much nothing positive...so I tried to put a positive twist on what you said.
Pit
Pit

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 12:43 pm

What happened to the language rule here?
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 5:17 pm

I think it just went out the window...
break994
break994

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 12:16 am

Guys this is troll your like two trainers debating trainer style

Tbh I like all the megas but mewteo and mawile

Mewtwo doesn't look enough like a mewtwo
And mawile should have another evolution before mega evolution
Pit
Pit

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 am

Mawhile is a final form all the way. But Mawhile should've had a form BEFORE it. See, I couldn't have broken the language rule, but I didn't. Also, really, Mewtwo's Mega looks...Snakified in the head.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 12:51 am

I don't think the Mega Evolutions were supposed to look like the originals too much. It looks like mewtwo to me, except more chibi style, instead of detailed and kinda bony-looking like before. I dunno about mawile having a first form, it's not really a good enough pokemon to have a pre-evolution, or bad enough to get a regular evolution. The only solution really was to give it a new form, and mega evolution just happened to be it's shining moment I guess.

Also since I have to state it, this is all opinions
Pit
Pit

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 1:09 am

But on this site, if that's not stated, people think the poster thinks it's fact.
Protoman.EXE
Protoman.EXE

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8zWed Sep 11, 2013 1:11 am

Nyeh.
Sponsored content

Mega Evolutions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolutions   Mega Evolutions H6Q0F8z

Mega Evolutions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next