HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mega evolutions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 11:29 am

I was gonna suggest this a long time ago when megas first came out. Not sure what you've done with them but if I was to decide I would make an even where mega stones are scattered everywhere and let trainers attain them, but there would be only one of each mega stone, mega stones of x and y alternating pokemon aka charizard and mewtwo would have two mega stones, one for each alternative. And Id let the trainers trade or sell them on their own, or gamble them in pokemon battles. Also Id put in some requirements trainers have to reach before using the stones. Juzmyinput.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ryvel
ryvel

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 3:09 pm

I think it should be limited to only one pokemon on your team. Otherwise we will have millions of mega evolutions here
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 5:37 pm

Don't use quotes sarcastically, Titan. We're not just thinking about it, the staff has a whole thread with a lot of discussion and what looks like an almost fully developed system in place for them. So no worries, mega evolutions will be coming, it's just a case of setting everything down in stone and making sure everyone's clear on what's happening.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 5:41 pm

We've got the Mega Stone discussion almost done, we're just working out a couple of wrinkles. I can say that Megas will be regulated probably like the game, meaning one can only be used once for battle. On top of that, we aren't just handing out Mega Rings either, your characters do have to work for them, just as you had to work for it in X/Y ;3
Bryan
Bryan

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zSat May 10, 2014 5:46 pm

TyranitTitan wrote:
People have asked this already and the staff said that they are "Thinking about it" like always, ersonaly i think mega stones should be superrare items that can be found or bought but require the third gym badge to use.

Heh.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Guys my suggestion to you is that you limit to only one mega stone of each type. As in 1charizardite X 1charizardite Y 1blastoisite 1venusite etc. to keep from flooding the place with mega evolutions. As I said let the trainers challenge each other for mega stones or et them sell or trade them or something. If you hand out infinite mega stones the site is going to take a major blow in its groin I am certain lel. Its not the absence of megas that worry me, its the coming of them. Hope you guys have it balanced out xD I can like. seeeee the mega charizards and characters with all the megas unless you put a limitation to the number of stones acquirable to the entire site as one of each stone I think.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 6:56 pm

You haven't even seen our system yet, Darkrai. You do have a very good point, but perhaps you should wait until everything's laid out in front of you before you presume we didn't think of that ourselves, or are actually that derp.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Sorry if everything I say comes out as an insult to you >.> :x :P :<
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 7:07 pm

It doesn't, no worries. xP Like I said, you have a good point. But have more faith in us, you haven't even seen anything yet!
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 7:16 pm

Let's just stop this conversation and the assumptions? The megas are coming. The system is almost fully decided on, and EVEYTHING you've thought of, the staff have already thought of. They won't be handing mega stones out like candy, and trust me you're gonna work for that ring :p
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Its stopped, Batman.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 7:33 pm

Good boy, Robbin
ryvel
ryvel

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 8:07 pm

What about creation of megas, will this be allowed? o.o

inb4 too OP, I meant within reason
Slowpoke
Slowpoke

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 9:40 pm

Creation isn't even open right now, Ryvel. As Nish said, just wait for the system to be presented.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 12, 2014 10:03 pm

I can confirm that the creation of megas won't be allowed when creation is reopened.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zTue May 13, 2014 3:02 am

thenk God
ryvel
ryvel

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zTue May 13, 2014 5:53 am

but mega dragonite  joyful&lt;: 
Rac00n
Rac00n

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8zMon May 26, 2014 5:23 pm

I've seen some pretty good opinions and ideas. Here's mine:

-There are only two megastones per evolution
(charizard x and y and mewtwo x and y sets would have four total)
-You may only use one pokemon on your team that has a megatone.
-You must have beaten five gyms to use.
-2000 words mastering the megastone with your pokemon.

I think all of that is necessary to show that the person obtaining the megastone isn't just some low leveled trainer who plans on going OP with it. Megastones bring extremely destructive power and if it falls into the wrong RPer's hands it could be fatal to the regions. Just my two cents if we're looking at this realistically.
Sponsored content

Mega evolutions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega evolutions?   Mega evolutions? H6Q0F8z

Mega evolutions?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1