HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Jasper
Jasper

Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah Empty
PostSubject: Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah   Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 6:07 pm

Lexius took his place in the arena with his left hand resting in his pocket as he reached for Static's pokéball with his right on the right side of his belt and held the ball in his right palm. "Attribute wise Static has only a slight advantage... that obviously doesn't matter though, I'll have to be cautious and quick all at the same time..." Lexius stood back intent on keeping Static in his ball untill his opponent came out.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah   Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 7:17 pm

Sam paced into the arena and looked at the trainer he knew this trainer was fairly new as he spied a single used pokeball.
Sam knew the rules of this battle one pokemon allowed.
"Good luck!" he said to the other trainer "Your gonna need it."He muttered.
Sam nodded and threw Lucarios pokeball on the floor and awaited the other trainers decision on what pokemon he would use.
Jasper
Jasper

PostSubject: I choose you!   Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Lexius tossed Static's ball underhand in front of him allowing Static to be released. Static stood there in his battle ready stance as Lexius replied calmly "Your luck is appreciated but unfortunately I don't need it. I know the chances are against me so I only wish to see how this plays out. Don't worry though, I'm no pushover so you can expect a decent run for your money."
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah   Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 11:24 pm

"I can tell that."I nodded with a grin fiddling with my headphones which were like a snake curling round my throat.
I nodded at lucario who understood what needed to be done and lucario nodded.
Lucarios palms began to glow with aura, "The odds are always in your favour the challange is knowing how to use them,"
As I finished my sentence lucario sprinted over to the Shinx and jumped into the air and launched a aura sphere.
Jasper
Jasper

PostSubject: .   Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 12:04 am

"Now Static, dodge Lucario's attack while leaping to the point of Lucario's landing and get ready to use ice fang! If he uses a move that could end up preventing the contact of the attack then be prepared to dodge, if not then after making contact attempt to dodge it but take it head on if you must!" Static jumped out of the way of lucario's attack, landing where lucario will, Static's eyes waiting intently as he bared ice fang over his fangs, waiting for his chance. "If I time it just right and Static goes for a limb then maybe..."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah   Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah H6Q0F8z

Sam Smith vs Lexius Silvairah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1