HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smith Locker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

Smith Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith Locker   Smith Locker H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 8:50 pm

This app looks pretty good. However to start I think the battle style needs to be at least one paragraph so I suggest adding a few lines. Then houndour his moveset. I know that you didn't want to have him like infinite moves however it is usual the pokemon knows all the pokemon it would be able to know together with an EM and a TM. This is usually just for the mods so you can make a lot of diffrent situations where the mod can work with and make some nice combo's which could be nice for battle as a trainer and which could give you the advantage of having diffrent moves which could be the thing that could win you the battle against an opponent with an opponent that has the effective type against you.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Miles
Miles

Smith Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith Locker   Smith Locker H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 9:19 pm

I think your on the wrong website bud.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Smith Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith Locker   Smith Locker H6Q0F8zSat May 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Anthra, you're not a mod, so it's not your place to comment. Battle style does need more detail, though not necessarily a paragraph. Houndour doesn't need to know an EM or TM but he should have his full level-up set up to the level he's at. Also, no need to be obnoxious and post a screenshot. It's in the archives, and we saw the first time. If you're going to be rude, people won't want to mod you, just putting that out there.
Bryan
Bryan

Smith Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith Locker   Smith Locker H6Q0F8zSun May 25, 2014 10:13 am

Two months and people still gang up on someone...
Sponsored content

Smith Locker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smith Locker   Smith Locker H6Q0F8z

Smith Locker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1