HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 4:16 pm

two of the defenders used the wall and the other used the moantain stopping the shot and smiling arrogantly, looking at fyr, as they made a long pass to their attackers as one of the defenders ran to fyr saying: ''You guys won't win when Ian is not here, how pathetic''
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Fyre grunted thinking ' Maybe but even if they manage to get past they will never get past our goalkeeper. Plus we are still ahead 3-0'. He then tackled the player in possession and sped towards the goal. He unleashed a powerful Athena Assault which cut through all but one of the defenders. This would be easy.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 5:47 pm

(Cyrus just saying - I notice you're god modding at times by saying what the Raimon players are doing and that it's going past them, when you should be leaving that decision to Ian)

Miles sniggered at Fyre's comments before, watching the second half, he noticed that Fyre favored the Athena Assault shot though, chances were, that he'd have more. With that he figured he'd seen all he needed to see and rose up from his seat traveling down the row past the other spectators and down the stairs, passing Ian's row and ignoring Ian, once at the bottom he laughed in Fyre's direction and waved mockingly; next he headed back over to his bike slowly and casually.

Once there he began to put back on his Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket, Gloves and Helmet.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Well let's just go with what's happening now and I will stop.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Ian walked away following Miles as he knew his team would be ok without him. They weren't organised but he could see they would win. He looked at miles seeing him stand up and waved mockingly. This wasn't the miles he knew. The Miles he knew would never mock someone from another team it did not matter if they were friend or enemy, as Ian followed him outside seeing that the motor driver had been him. He walked towards Miles and holded a letter in front of him. ''The FFI asked me to give you this, I got one as well'' He helded his own one up and looked at Miles, no hope left in him. ''I give up, you win I don't care anymore if you have amnesia or not you've turned into a jerk thats all I wanted to say.'' With that he walked away not looking back at miles.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:23 pm

Miles took the invite so, that he would pass it on to Griffin when he returned not caring what Ian wished to say calling after him
"That's the way to go isn't it Ian, not caring, it's the path to the future shame, you don't have the drive to go forwards with your skill no matter how little it is"
pulling down his visor. Inserting the key into the ignition of his bike and riding off back to base.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm

(Guys had the shot gone in?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 6:57 pm

The shot entered the goal as the keeper's technique had been to late. It was 1-0 and the final whistle blew. It had been a win for diamond dust, as the raimon team damned that last shot and then went back to the changing room. 
Ian kept walking away. He had really changed, that miles. He used to be happy, helpfull, nice but now he was spoiled with too much self confidence and no feelings anymore. He knew they would fight the legend eleven soon as he would be there to see him.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Fyre ran after him saying " Hey Ian we won. So anyway how it going with that miles guy?I tried to help but if I made things worse i am sorry".
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 9:41 pm

''No you did not make things worse'' Ian said as he kept walking away. He knew he was weak he even felt like it but he just wanted the normal Miles back he had known for so long, maybe if he hadn't left raimon he would have stayed there or maybe he could have prevented that Miles would have lost his memory.
(shall we go through to the next match against you're team Mark?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm

(Yeah sure)

-Sunday that week-

Miles made his way down the hallways of the hq which had been upgraded from a warehouse into a luxury hotel style camp for the team. Miles then, passing many of his fellow team mates who after a bit of convincing had came around to the idea of being part of the best team in the world and realized they had been specially selected for all the right reasons being able, to look past their original kidnappings.

Miles then, got to Griffin who was speaking with a potential sponsor for the team, a representative for Sony. Miles asking
"Griffin, Sir. Should I gather the team and get them on board the Team's Bus?"
Griffin nodding before, saying
"Ah, Young Miles Jett, this is Tyler Kingsley, a representative for Sony who will hopefully be sponsoring us next season, Tyler this is our team's captain Miles Jett"
Tyler nodded extending his hand towards Miles, Miles accepting the hand shake before, saying
"Your company's work is truly amazing and I hope that we should seal a deal soon Mr Kingsley sir"
Tyler smiling at Miles' comments before allowing Miles to go round up the team and get them on the Team Bus. Which he did within minutes.

Once they were all on board the bus in their full kits, Griffin climbed on board saying
"Well done Miles you may take your seat"
Miles nodding and taking his seat at the front of the bus, Griffin then said,
"You may have noticed that, on your shirts we have a new sponsor, the magnificent Sony, who we have managed to get on board with our future goals and ideals"
the team all clapping at Griffin's work. With that Griffin said
"This is a must win match, now you know your positions 4-3-3 good then let's get going"
the bus' driver pulling away and taking the team to the match.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Ian was in line for the match. He could hear a lot of excited whispering around from the people who were behind him and from the people who were in front of him. He decided to talk with some strangers as they made him laugh and they became something like buddies. Ian found  out that he had waited a long time for this match and hoped that the legend eleven would win, and Ian even found out that they got a new sponsor, however he did not know who. He was finally first inline as he bought a ticket just like his friend behind him as they quickly went and sat at the first row on the east side of the stadium, slowly the stadium was beginning to fill up as he pretended to be excited but rather wanted to not be here. The only reason he was here was for Fyr and Miles wondering how Fyr would try to win against him.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 pm

( hey Ian will your character jopin in the match. Oh and can you tell me which formation i should use?)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:35 pm

(I am not sure yet if he will join the match but lets focus on the defense 4-4-2)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

( Ok i will thanks)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 9:29 pm

(Seriously?! Yes, I deleted your post mainly, because, We Haven't got there yet and you can't god mod by, saying what my team does)

Soon, the team's bus pulled into the car park and began to get off approaching the stadium, Miles leading them through to their changing room where they dumped their bags before, making there way to the pitch and the dugouts. Miles then, placed on his captain's arm band and took their positions on the pitch.

Team Formation:
- Klaus Zimmermann - Germany - Goalkeeper
- Dejan Petrović - Serbia - Right Back
- Bastian Beauchamp - France - Right Centre Back
- Angelo Alvarez - Argentina - Left Centre Back
- Moussa Tioté - Ivory Coast - Left Back
- Francois Fontaine - Belgium - Right Midfield
- Eduardo Sanchez - Spain - Central Midfield
- Lars Van Houten - Holland - Left Midfield
- Gustavo Carvalho - Brazil - Right Winger
- Miles Jett - England - Striker (Centre Forward)
- Santiago Rodriguez - Uruguay - Left Winger
Or
Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 Legend10
(Hope you enjoy the way I layed it out figured, it's easier for you to see, and more professional)

Miles then took up position just outside of the central circle alongside his team-mates nodding to them and looking back to Crow and co. in the other half waiting for the whistle to go, which it soon did. Miles taking position to track the ball but, not heading in for a tackle yet, his fellow team-mates watching their markers but, staying in position.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 9:51 pm

I thought you already were there plus I was not god modding I was going by what any sane team would do.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 9:53 pm

We are not going with the prison Ultimo formation.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 20, 2013 9:54 pm

Plus you just said that my team was marking your players so that's God modding saying what my team did.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 pm

(1. We weren't there yet in fact, I'd said "the bus' driver pulling away and taking the team to the match." at no point did I say they'd arrived and for me it's rather distinct cause, i'm descriptive about everything. Secondly, It is godmodding cause, you'd said that a player had gone to tackle you normally or that you'd gotten past them. That's my role I play as, my team controlling what they do.)
Cyrus Blaze wrote:
Plus you just said that my team was marking your players so that's God modding saying what my team did.
(2. No that's not what I meant, I didn't know the word for it but, by markers. I meant the players that they were marking each of them from afar.)

(Anyway, let's get started with the match then, you get to kick off, we will second half k?)
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 2:57 am

Player Name: Anthony Froste
Nickname Northern Wind
Looks:
Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 0e1a1e23
(What your character looks like, requires a picture)
Shirt Number: 17
Position: Defender, Forward
Team: Inazuma Legends
Killer Shots:
Ice Ground
Snow Angel
Northern Impact
Freeze Shot
Eternal Blizzard
Fire Blizzard
Glacier Freeze

Personality: Anthony is a cold hearted person. He trusts no one except for himself and doesn't follow orders easily. But other times he is kind and generous, giving without question. This is why some say Anthony is most like Fubuki, due to his split personality.
History: Anthony grew up,alone. At age 7 his mother left him at an orphange, saying she would be back...but she never did. After giving up on his mothers return, Anthony turned to soccer, following his role model, Fubuki Shirou, in style. Now that Anthony has found a soccer team he can play with others as a team.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.   Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3