HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inazuma Eleven RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 pm

Recently began watching Inazuma Eleven, on TV and now i'm addicted so, I kinda felt the need to make an RPG for it, so here it is. The basic plot is featured here -------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inazuma_Eleven . Anyway you create your own characters rather than the ones from the show so, here is my example.

Player Name: Miles Jett
Nickname: Jett
Looks:
Inazuma Eleven RPG Miles_11
Shirt Number: 23
Position: Striker
Team: Raimon Junior High (Only team available to join at the moment)
Killer Shots: (No Creation Moves just yet until the RP gets going)
Inazuma 1 - Goalkeeper and Striker both strike the ball at the same time for an attempt on goal.
-------
Fire Tornado - The user jumps up and spins from left to right while their legs are surrounded by a fire vortex and the ball floats near them. When the user gets high enough, their body is already in a horizontal position and the fire gathers in their left foot. The user then sets the ball a blaze as they kick it forward. The ball is followed by a stream of fire.
-------
Illusion Ball - Confuses the opponent by using illusions of balls. While the opponent figures out where the real one is, the others go for goal.
-------
Fire Rooster - Both player make a run for the ball from the same distance, before both launching the ball into the air with a pair of powerful kicks, then the duo leap into the air and performs a Bicycle Kick and side spin, hitting the ball at the same time to send it flying towards the net with supreme power, the ball growing wings of fire.
-------
Grenade Shot - By twisting the body, this shot boasts the power of a grenade.
-------
Dragon Crash - The user pulls their right leg back and charges the ball with energy as a blue dragon appears behind. Then the user kicks the ball forward, which is followed by the dragon.

Personality:
Miles is a friendly and confident character always trying his best to make himself better. Miles has had a love for football since the day he was born and is willing to follow that dream no matter what obstacles are thrown in his way. Is the teams moral support as, the team captain, offering advice, assistance and various other duties to assist his team mates.
History:
Miles has loved football all of his life, his brother having became a professional footballer this encouraging Miles to follow his dream moving to Raimon Junior High when his family moved house. He then signed up for the soccer team and following the recruitment of many other members the team was formed and they began their fight to be the best soccer team they can be.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Player Template:

Player Name: (What your player, Character is called)
Nickname: (Name the announcer occasionally calls your player)
Looks:
(What your character looks like, requires a picture)
Shirt Number: (The number on your player's shirt from 1-99)
Position: (What Position your player, plays in, A.K.A. Goalkeeper, Left Back, Center Back, Right Back, Left Midfield, Central Midfield, Right Midfield, Left Winger, Striker, Right Winger, etc.)
Team: Raimon Junior High (Only team available to join at the moment)
Killer Shots: (No Creation Moves just yet until the RP gets going)
(Allowed up to 6 Killer Shots to begin with)

Personality:
(What your player is like, what they like, hobbies, other facts about the player, at least, 1 paragraph)
History:
(Bio, for your player his history, what has happened to him at least, 1 paragraph)

Last edited by Markj1998 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 10:57 pm

(Can i join too, and can you use moves/keshins from inazuma eleven go)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 10:59 pm

(Yeah sure I'm not on Inazuma Eleven Go, yet, still on Inazuma Eleven but it's fine with me, welcome to the team :D )
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:45 am

Player Name: Ian Vertigo
Nickname: lightning
Looks: Inazuma Eleven RPG 5688-310
Shirt Number: 7
Position:Central Midfield
Team: Raimon Junior High
Killer Shots: maboroshi shot, dimension cut, trick ball.
Personality: Ian is a nice boy, who always tryes to help other people no matter what they have done in the past, normally he doesn't get mad about thing but if he gets mad you better want to look out Ian loves football but he couldn't start playing until he became nine (see Bio)

Bio:an was born in a middle class family, and they were very happy, but at the age of 6 Ian got problems with his hart and needed to go to the doctor, he trained in the hospital when the nursus weren't looking. when he joined the football club at the age of nine it al went well. but in the second match his hart failed and he had to be taken into the hospital inmediately, he hadn't played soccer since long but when he came to raimon at the age of 12 he decided to join the soccer club and he hadn't had hart problemens since (but that can still change)

Last edited by Beta on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 8:43 am

(Cool welcome to the RP)

Miles woke up at home leaping from his bed excitedly throwing on his uniform and skidding through the door as he bounded down the stairs taking them 4 at a time. Once down stairs he grabbed some money from his jar and ran out of the door to school. Luckily Miles was a fast runner so he managed to run through the streets and get to school, all within minutes.

Once at school he had to go to his lessons before being allowed to training, sitting at his various desks in various lessons staring out of the window excitedly waiting for training to come along as, it was his favorite part of the day. Eventually, when the final bell rang he leapt from his desk throwing on his bag and running out of the door to the Training Grounds, once there he entered the club house and the lockers, retrieving his kit from the locker on the far right.

Having retrieved it he went to the changing room and put it on, heading out onto the pitch once more and deciding to practice whilst he waited for the others. With that he placed the ball down on the pitch at the half way line, he then took off down the pitch with the ball at his feet looking at the ball the majority of the time before, looking up at the Goal and shouting "Illusion Ball" the real ball barreling towards the net, two other balls appearing from thin air, all of them heading at the goal as they struck the back of the net a metallic sound reverberating around the pitch. He then sat down breathed a bit more and looked around having caught his breath, noticing _______ walking towards him.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 pm

Ian was done with the lessons at school and went to the pitch. it was time to train. as he went to the pitch he saw miles use illusion ball, probably to practice his dribble(illusion ball is a dribble) and then he shot in the net. Ian decided to hurry up and practice his own moves, he didn't know if there was a match coming up but he decided to train his moves so they could evolve. Ian went outside and too the pitch he saw sky looking at him while he was sitting on the bench, he man how are you Ian asked? an practicing illusion ball?
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 3:05 pm

ah sure. welcome to the school, i am Ian the strategist and commanding tower of the team and this is miles he is the captain of the team. so what position do you have?
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 3:26 pm

ok if its ok with miles i want to test you. if you can get passed me you can get in the team (wait for mark to posts)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 pm

Miles looked across smiling and giving him the thumbs up calling out "Good Luck" as the team fielded a 4-3-3 formation, this meaning there were still two strikers slots left, He then said "If you get through then I guess you'll be up front with me" Miles then looked back to the goal and picked the ball up once more deciding to practice his other moves.

Miles then placed the ball back down at the half way line and began running with it once more, this time kicking the ball high into the air and leaping up to meet it spinning and rotating his body calling "Fire Tornado!" the flames coming from his feet as he struck the ball, it blazing as it crashed into the back of the net, the metal sound reverberating once more, but louder this time.

Once on the floor again Miles went and picked the ball up smiling and punching the air, with that he went to the bench and sat down, taking one of the team water bottles and drinking from it before placing it back into his slot. He then decided as Team Captain he'd better watch the newbie's trial. Miles knew there was more than one practice ball holding onto his, ready for when he was to begin training again.
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 6:07 pm

so are you ready to start ian said as he gave the newbie the ball. he would use his cyclone defense move to make sure he would get past him. now come on let me see what you got
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 6:29 pm

ian used illusion ball himself so he knew what was going to happen but he had another trick up his sleef. he put his leg far behind him gathering all the wind and kicked it to ziar cyclone he yelled as a tube of strong wind formed around ziar and he could see wich balls were real. the fake ones just kept floating in the air while the real one was moving around heavely. i got it Ian said as he jumped and got the ball out of mid air. i must say you have skills he said to zair i think you will make the team. but that decision is to our captain so miles did he pass or did he fail.
Geraud98

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:50 pm

Player Name: Nicolai Star
Nickname: Burn
Looks:
Shirt Number: 9
Position:right forward
Team: Raimon Junior High
Killer Shots: sonic shot, flurry dash, divine stamp, wyvern crash.
Personality: Nicolai is a nice boy who wants to protect soccer even when his life is on the line. He is always willing to help outher people if he can. Soccer means everythin for him.

this is my first time writhig on a forum so hoping it wil go well
Geraud98

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 7:56 pm

I see the battle between Ian and Ziar an wanted to join as fast as possible but when I was by the pitch it was over. I walk to Ian and ask if I also could do a battle against him to join the soccer club as a right formard.

Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 8:43 pm

of course you can battle but i think you can better battle against our captain. huh what do you think about that captain Ian asked to miles
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 pm

Miles looked across to Ziar and said "Hey I never said, you weren't in the team, that test was nothing really, I just wanted to see your skills, so to sum up man, you were in the team from the word go" he then smiled and decided to return to training, whilst letting Ian deal with sorting out Ziar's kit and the other newbie that had just turned up.

With this he moved back to the centre of the pitch, placing the ball back on the half way line and breaking into a run, he dribbled the ball down the pitch heading towards the goal before calling out "Dragon Crash!" dragging his right leg back a blue dragon appearing behind him as he released the shot the ball being infused with blue energy and the dragon following the ball as it crashed into the back of the net, causing the net to extend backwards, the ball then rolled back out and Miles went back over to the ball picking it up and carrying it off to one corner of the pitch.

Once there he begun doing Keepie uppie's playing the ball between both feet and behind his back aswell as on his head to keep the ball in the air, continuing to do this whilst Ian dealt with the others.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 8:44 pm

(Ian your player can deal with the test's ok?)
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 8:45 pm

(sure)
Leo
Leo

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 8:48 pm

ok Nicolai i am going to do a battle againt you Ian said while walking to the pitch with the training football in his right hand. so here Ian said while handing Nicolai the ball now try to get past Ian said while planning to use cyclone. he knew it would work
Geraud98

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 9:02 pm

Nicolai saw the last battle and knew that Ian was going to use his cyclone. So he gets the bal put in on the field and ran to Ian. Ian was going to use his cyclone but on that moment Nicolai uses his new move flurry das and got past Ian. Nicolai hopes on that moment that he was goog enough for the team and waits for the captains decision.

Last edited by Geraud98 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sponsored content

Inazuma Eleven RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG H6Q0F8z

Inazuma Eleven RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next