HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inazuma Eleven RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Miles heard Anthony as, Sendou made an advance towards their goal with the ball, replying "Yeah this should be rather amusing" he then thought about a move he had witnessed and been practicing and decided it was the perfect time to try it out calling out "Heat Tackle!" flames coming up in a towering spiral around him as, he dashed towards Sendou tackling him for the ball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 pm

Sendou flew back due to the force of the heat tackle and fell on the ground. What are they fast he thought while trying to stand up. A few defenders tried to stop Miles from going through but they were very slow so they needed the help of the midfielders. All of their midfielders began running towards Miles hoping to stop him. ''Come on you all can do it'' Ian yelled from the bench.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Miles however used Illusion Ball, to make the others think they had gotten the right ball, whilst dribbling through with the real one then, looking round to see Anthony on his right calling out "Here to you, let's use a double Killer Shot, just use one of yours to shoot mine into their goal" flicking it into the air "Fire Tornado" he shouted spinning as, the his feet burst into flames then striking the ball with it a fierce fire appearing in his eyes when he struck the ball towards Anthony for the Double Killer Shot.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Anthony smiled and got ready to use his move."Eternal Blizzard"he said before smashing the ball towards the goal.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 pm

the keeper yelled in fear as he was blown away by the goal and the ball went in easy. ''One-Zero'' The score had changed and Ian yelled towards Miles and Anthony ''Just give them a chance to give up you know they will never win''
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Miles looked across seeing Ian and smirked before turning to Anthony and remarking "No chance right, no mercy" returning to the formation for kick off.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 11:37 pm

The whistle blew and Raimon ran forward with the ball in their possesion how ever it wouldn't take long before some of the legend eleven would get hold of it. This time i am going to use my special tactics Sendo thought while dribbling towards Anthony awaiting the right moment.
Espeon
Espeon

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 18, 2013 1:50 am

Anthony smiled and in a the blink of a eye he was a few feet away. Soon Anthony was in the air thrashing his feet about calling out "Snow Angel". Anthony smirked hoping to freeze Sendou.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:29 pm

(Bump Jacob)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:32 pm

"Not this time'' The boy yelled as two clones of him appeared and they were each dribbeling with a ball. ''Clone dribble'' The boy said, the middle one was frozen due to snow angel but the other ones kep moving and passed by anthony. Yes the boy thought I finally have passed him but now he would face the defense line. what would be pretty hard to get through
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Miles shook his head "Nice Try" he muttered slowly walking towards them without a single worry and prepared to use a move he had came up with through his rigorous training schedule announcing "Quick-Sand Strike" the ground beneath them weakening and so, they can begin to sink into the floor and become trapped unable to move, Miles then walking over and attempting to strike the ball and send it down the pitch to Anthony for their next attack.
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 1:55 am

Player Name:Fyre Crow
Nickname: Crow
Looks:Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34
Shirt Number: 57
Position: Striker
Team: Raimon Junior High
Killer Shots: Rolling Cutter, Athena Assault, Chaos Meteor, Paladin Strike, Divine Arrow, Heavens Time.

Personality:
Crow is silent andunpredictable.At times he helps the opponent and sometimes he helps crush the opponent. However he is a loyal and trustworthy ally. He never lets his team down and that is expressed in the way he plays football. He enjoys sitting by himself on a hill mainly however he dislikes people hurting his friends. He plays football regularly and would be world class if he bothered to even join a team.However when coming to Raimon he has discovered the need to be around other people.
History:
The reason for him being unpredictable lies in his past. He was brought up in a poor environment for most of his life. Suddenly one day his father received a message saying he got a job offer at a big law firm and they were willing to pay him a lot of money. He accepted but instead of using the money to support his family he dumped Crow and his mother on the street to wither and die. From that experience Crow learned  that going with the best thats offered to you is the right way to go.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 8:22 pm

(Another street player lol)

Approved then, welcome to the rp
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 9:40 pm

(wouldn't it be better to start the rp over again with a clear shot?)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 pm

(? Nah we just need people to actually post)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 9:50 pm

( I guess, Shall we say a few years later from the last post and some members have graduated from the junior high)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 9:59 pm

(hmm that sounds cool as well but marks Idea too, but I am not sure if a lot of members who were here first shall post like fubuki is almost never online and atlas is the same so we are the only three users then, we can keep our charries, but start from the point that you joined the legend team, I joined diamond dust II and Cyrus one of the two or just at raimon. how about that?)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:02 pm

( Ian I will join Diamond Dust II, I prefer the uniform)
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:02 pm

(Sure that would sound good but we have to wait if Marks agrees to the idea!! Then we can make some plans :D)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:05 pm

( Ok I can wait )
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Come on then guys on, to the Inazuma Eleven RPG 2.0. but, not really many years later just 1 I'd say: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t5228-inazuma-eleven-rpg-20#90754
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inazuma Eleven RPG   Inazuma Eleven RPG - Page 19 H6Q0F8z

Inazuma Eleven RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19