HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Case Silver
Case Silver

One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure Empty
PostSubject: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 5:18 pm

Fujin was sleeping on the deck on his little ship, on the back of a giant dragon, turtle like sea king. they were differing along the sea letting it take them where ever it wanted them to go. he woken up by the smell of cooking meat. he shot up as if he was poked with a pin. he ran off the ship "BEATROOT!" he yell as he flew over the water. a giant turtle/dragon head rose out of the sea and caught him on the back of its neck.

Fujin climbed on top of the beasts head. "That way BeatRoot," he pointed west "Do you smell it girl?" BeatRoot roared in agreement "that's right...FOOD!" he grinded as his friend changed course. He had no idea what was going to be there, a ship or an island he didn't care he just knew there was food there.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Kramer was sitting on the beach of an island, scrap metal and machines around him and a spit next to him. The fire was steadily cooking the bit of pork he managed to find and kill as he turned it around and around again. He had learned this method from his parents, which were now long dead.

He decided to leave the spit alone for a moment so he could go ahead and get to working on his little project. Focusing, then flexing his fingers, Kramer started bonding together pieces of scrap metal, leftover wires, and other kinds of mechanic et cetera.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Uni sighed as her stomach growled for the third time that day. She had been out at sea for the past two days and was bored out of her mind. She searched through the sack she had, full of stolen goods. The only thing she found useful was the canteen that was only half full and the Mutt Mutt Fruit she ate the day before.

"Man, for pirates they didn't have anything useful on them. I bet most of the important loot was on the ship itself. I mean seriously, there isn't even a compass or a map in here!" she thought aloud. She perked up at the smell of food that drifted in the winds current.

"Hmm..maybe it's on one of the neighboring island villages?" she wondered, putting the sack down and grabbing the ores, rowing in the direction the delicious smell was coming from.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Fujin leaped of BeatRoot's head and on to the beach of the island, then scratched her behind the jaw, "Ok, girl." he smiled "go have fun go fish" Beatroot splashed some water on him then went off. a mischievous grin marked his face as he pulled down his goggles, he began to what felt like a slow jog to him was equal to a running cheetah. he followed the sent, of the food, he would pay the person back of coarse with a few of the fish BeetRoot would catch. once he found the food, which was pork on the spit he sat down and began to take a few bites out of it. "WOW this is good!" he thought out loud as he ate "but it could use some chilies."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:19 pm

Uni huffed as she pulled the small row boat up on the beach, making sure not to get wet. She remembered when she was eight, around the time her parents abanond her, she had tried to teach herself how to swim. She sunk like a rock. She tied the boat to a sturdy tree and followed her nose, she slowly drifted towards the tree line to keep herself hidden. She eventually found the source of the smell and was disappointed that she was too late.

"Darn, so close to getting a free meal." she mumbled to herself. She could always fight him for it, but it wasn't worth it. "Maybe he has something valuable?" she whispered then grinned.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:25 pm

Kramer froze and looked to the side. "What the hell are you doing? That's the only food I've been able to find for over a week now!" He scowled at Fujin, stopping his building process right in the middle of it and dropping the scrap and such.

His stomach growled and he lifted his hand, bringing his trusty weapon into the air next to him. With a motion, he clicked the trigger and opened fire on Fujin.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:40 pm

he disappeared and reappeared in a tree branch close by, "Really," Fujin sighed "That's a same I'm still hungry. oh by the way," he held up the guys gun "what's this thing?" he asked while lifting up his goggles. then he smelled something like a dog, he looked around looking for the source of the smell, his eyes spotted a girl sneaking around. in a flash he threw the gun back to the guy who 'gave' him the pork and leaped down in front of the girl.

"are you a dog?" he asked "you smell like a dog." and before he got answer he began to scratch behind her ear "Dogs like this kind of stuff right?" continued not realising what was going on.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Uni was surprised and confused when Fujin suddenly appeared in front of her and opened her mouth to answer his question with a rude comment before he began scratching behind her ear, making her instinctively shake her leg and sigh in contentment. "Wait, quit it!" she barked out, slapping his hand away. "I'm not a dog, I'm a wolf." she huffed, showing her teeth, small fangs being visible. "Who are you two, haven't seen you around the islands." she asked, making some distance between her, Fujin, and Kramer while narrowing her golden eyes at them.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:01 pm

"I'm Akiko Fujin," he began "Future king of the Pirates. I came here on BeatRoot and that guy gave me pork." He paused as if he had a stoke of genius "Hey do you two want to be a part of my crew?" He asked excitedly.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Kramer was now scowling at both of them. His gun hung at his side in the middle of the air, not in use whatsoever. Two other Devil Fruit users. Great. His expression considerably brightened when he heard Fujin's question. "Well, I'm Kramer. Kramer D. Jeneson. I'm a Pirate. I'm a good navigator and a mechanic, so I would have no problem with joining your crew. I just ask that you pay me back for the pork." He said.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm

Uni perked up at the idea. "Sure. I'm a Pirate too. I'm Unique Mowler, but just call me Uni and nothin' else. Oh, and who's BeatRoot?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she stooped to tie a loose lace on her brown knee high combat boots. Right now she was bored and needed something to do, why not fix a loose shoe lace on a pair of awesome boots?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm

Fujin grinned, "BEATROOT!" He yelled as he leaped toward the ocean as the sea king and the ship rose out of the water, he was about to land on the deck when BeatRoot put her head in the way so he would land I top of her head again. "Hey girl did you get any fish?" He asked unaware of the fishing nets full of seaweed, fish and shellfish. "Oh only that much?" He sound dissapointed. The sea king gurgled in agreement, "Hey pork guy." He yeld at Karmer would this be enough to pay you back?" He grinned. "BeatRoot these our friends," he began to explain to the sea king, he pointed at Karmer and Uni "That's Car and *She Wolf."

*the term she wolf was slang for hooker back in the time of the Roman Empire. Fujin is unaware of this fact.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Uni twitched, then growled lowly. "Well, it's nice to be your friend." she said through gritted teeth before punching the tree beside her, causing the wood to chip where her fist connected and a coconut or two to fall off the tree and at her feet. "Remember Uni, deep breaths." she told herself, trying her best not to let her anger show.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 8:53 pm

"Ooh, that's just about enough fish." Kramer nodded. He only paused his grinning when he noticed Uni's anger, then rewinded to the nickname that Fujin had given her. "Uh. My friend." He walked up to him and whispered the meaning of that name/phrase into Fujin's ear. "Might not want to use that again." Kramer said at the end.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Fujin began to laugh "Sorry Uni I didn't know it meaned that." He paused "hey Karmer I'm on top of BeatRoots head and we are over an ocean and BeatRoot didn't go onto the beach to dock yet so how did you get up this high."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Kramer pointed to the platform of scrap metal he was standing on. "They don't call me a mechanic for nothing." He grinned. Although the sight of the sea below him somewhat freaked him out because he knew that if he fell, neither Uni or Fujin would be able to save him. So yeah, he was somewhat wary.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 pm

"It's alright...I guess." the dark skinned teen grumbled, pulling splinters out of her knuckles. She then picked up one of the coconuts from off the ground and brought it down hard on her knee, satisfied when she saw a crack form then proceeded to pull one half off with some difficulty and toss it over her shoulder, drinking it's contents from the other half before tossing it over her shoulder. Then she remembered her boat.

"I'll be right back." she said before her fangs enlongated and she now had a snout, ears, and tail. She also had auburn fur and claws for nails, making her look somewhat like a werewolf. She dashed off on all fours in the direction of her boat.

It didn't take her long to find it. She untied the rope from around the tree closest to the boat and began dragging it back the way she came, fully human again.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:36 pm

"That is so COOL!" Fujin yelled as he jumped down after jumping off Karmers scrap metal platform causing it to wobble. "How did you do that?" He stared at them both with amazement.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 9:59 pm

"For me, it just came naturally." Uni said with a shrug as she began to go through the items in the sack that she stole, making two piles. So far the biggest pile was junk and the smallest pile was valuable things that would possibly make one rich, or close to it. She found out her abilities the day before and thought they where perfect for her.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 12:30 am

"Heh. Devil Fruit, bro." Kramer floated down to the ground once more, remembering that he still had a fire blazing. He kicked some sand over it and put it out quickly, not wanting to set the rest of the island ablaze or something. He picked up a bunch of blueprints and scrap metal and stuff before setting it all in the middle of his little camp area and pointing at it, creating a metal carrying case for it all.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 12:33 am

He looked at Karmer "Devil Fruit?" he reappeared in front of him, "do you mean that weird looking fruit that tastes really bad?"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 1:55 am

"That'd be it." Uni said from her spot on the beach, scratching behind her ear like a dog would. She stood and stretched before going into her hybrid form and picking up her boat with a grunt and tossing it onto BeatRoots' ship none to gentally. The Devil Fruit user had someone modifie it after scaring a group of pirates off her home and going to an island village to the east, not to far from the isolated island she had live alone on for the past eight years, so she knew the boat'd be fine, probably scratched lightly, but still good to use as and extra escape boat.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 2:35 am

BeatRoot roared as the ship landed on her back, she glared at Uni and steam came out off her nostrils. "BeatRoots like to put cargo on the ship herself. The ship is built on a broken part of her shell and putting things on in the wrong manner hurts her." Fujin explain to Uni he paused and stared at her ear "So you did like it when I scratched behind your ear." Before getting a response he was back ontop of BeatRoots head thinking aloud "So that fruit BeatRoot gave me was a Devil Fruit....no wonder it had a wired name....it all makes sense." He turns to his knew crew members "so what devil fruits did you guys eat?"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 3:14 am

"Sorry BeatRoot." Uni said sheepishly before turning towards Fujin. "I had a Mutt-Mutt fruit, Wolf Model. And maybe I did enjoy the scratch behind the ear." she explained, suddenly bored. She went through the pile of valuble things she stole and found a gold coin. She began to flip it repeatedly as if it were a heads or tails game to entertain herself. "Oh, there's an island just east of here with a village. Pirates like to go there for the villages black market and if they need boat repair. There's even a inn and a bar. But that's it besides the Shaman's house" she informed, not taking her eyes off the coin.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 3:25 pm

"I ate the Junk Junk Fruit, a Logia type." Kramer said. With one swift motion, he levitated the box within the air easily. He scoffed when he heard about the village. "Boat repair? Please. I could probably fix a boat better than anyone in that village. Although an inn sounds nice. I've been sleeping on sand and leaves for God knows how long."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure   One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure H6Q0F8z

One Piece RPG: Open Sea Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next