HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Adventure [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mikey
Mikey

The New Adventure [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 pm

First of, before i start, i want to say something.I am not from Britain, America, or any other english speaking country, so excuse me, if i have miss-spelled something.

Mikey woke up by the warm embrace of the sunshine.He yawned, opened his eyes and got out of bed."Good morning, Turtwig."He said to his pokemon, who also woke up after Michael."Are you ready to start an adventure?"Turtwig nodded energetic, which means that he is eager to fight another pokemon."Ok, i`ll dress up, and we`ll go to breakfast, then we will search some wild pokemons, which you can fight!"Mikey dressed up, then he went downstairs.He entered the kitchen, took some pokemon food out of the shelf for Turtwig and putted two slices of bread in the toaster.He was alone at home, because his mother was at work, and his father went of on adventure one week ago.When Turtwig and Mikey eated their food, they went out of the house and in to the woods."Jeez, I hope i find some pokemon, so that Turtwig can train his moves."
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Suddenly, a wild Bidoof jumped out, baring its teeth at Mikey and Turtwig. It was a level 5 male.
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 11:04 pm

"Oh my god, it`s a Bidoof!"That was Mikey`s first reaction.After a split/second, he shouted"Turtwig, use tackle!".Turtwig made up some speed and lunged at the Bidoof!

Last edited by Mikey on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 12:22 am

The Bidoof was knocked back. When he stood back up, he Growled as sweetly and cutely as possible: "Biiiiidoof. Bidooooof," in an attempt to slightly lower Turtwig's Attack power.
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 22, 2011 11:59 am

"He-he-he,This Bidoof is smart.Too bad i don`t have any pokeballs.Okay, Turtwig!Use Tackle again".Turtwig started running towards the Bidoof and executed the atack fiercely.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 3:56 am

Bidoof was slammed back and lost more health, though not quite as much as last time. He stood up, exercising his previous tactic: He used Growl again.
"Doof. Bidi. Bidooooof."
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 am

Wow, this Bidoof continues to use growl!-Thought Mikey."Well,I don`t want to take chances, so, Turtwig, Use Tackle!!!"Turtwig once again made up speed, but didn`t attacked so fierecly.Nonetheless, he lunged at the bidoof.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 8:24 am

Bidoof was almost knocked out this time. He realized his tactic wasn't working. Squirming back to his feet, he waddled toward Turtwig and used Tackle, which basically consisted of him rising up on his hind feet and tipping over onto Turtwig.
"Bi!" he said bravely while he attempted the attack.
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

Mikey looked at the Bidoof`s condition.He Felt sorry for him, so he decided to knock him out quickly."Okay,Turtwig.Use Tackle."Turtwig felt sorry for the Bidoof too, so he attacked him with enough strength to knock him out.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 8:13 pm

It was just enough to do the trick, and Bidoof fainted. Turtwig gained 5 EXP.
Turtwig leveled up!
Mikey
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 10:35 am

"I feel sorry for Bidoof, Turtwig" Said Mikey."Let`s go home.Tommorow, we will train some more."After this words, Mikey and Turtwig started walking to home.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Adventure [Open]   The New Adventure [Open] H6Q0F8z

The New Adventure [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Twinleaf Town-
Jump to: