HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feedback Section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Feedback Section Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Section   Feedback Section H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 11:45 am

Want to know what we're missing? Feedback section. So the staff can hear what the members have to say. Freedom of speech should be implemented, and the staff shouldn't take it personally. Alright, it's not to "BOO THE STAFF SUCKS," the positive side is we can actually appreciate the work as well.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Feedback Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Section   Feedback Section H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 6:18 pm

If Atlas manages to show you up, I believe that I shouldn't even need to post here. I'm going to assume this is solved now?
Bryan
Bryan

Feedback Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Section   Feedback Section H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 5:15 am

Um, no. What I mean by feedback is like their comment towards the staff's action be it majestic or lame. It's not for suggestions but comments and reactions.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Feedback Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Section   Feedback Section H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 5:59 am

This still isn't a justification for adding in another forum. You can PM someone. Talk to people in the chat when their on Shadow.
Bryan
Bryan

Feedback Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Section   Feedback Section H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 pm

Eh, it just gives it the "official" vibe of sorts. Even so, if you really do disagree, I'm cool with that, dawg.
Sponsored content

Feedback Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feedback Section   Feedback Section H6Q0F8z

Feedback Section
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1