HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shade & Lunar - Partners in Training!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stormi
Stormi

Shade & Lunar - Partners in Training! Empty
PostSubject: Shade & Lunar - Partners in Training!   Shade & Lunar - Partners in Training! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 8:25 am

Shade yawned, enjoying the shadows of the trees as she made her way to Oldale Town. It was daytime, which was a good reason as to why she was tired; she was nocturnal, as well as her partner, Lunar the Eevee, who was riding half-asleep on her shoulder.
"Aw, wake up Lunar." Shade murmured, giving the 'shadow' eevee a pat on the head, causing her to look up tiredly. "We can rest soon. But the shops and stuff are only open during the day. We have to go check those out first. I'm going to need some potions." The Aura trainer explained quietly, stretching her arms. This caused Lunar to almost slide off her back, and the sinking, slight falling feeling woke her up quickly. Lunar scrambled up her back, eyes wide. But they quickly began to close again.

Shade looked around as they entered the town. Where was everyone? "I hope we meet some one to call a rival. I love a good competition." She laughed softly, smiling to Lunar, who had fallen asleep again. "Oi, Lunar, wake up." The Eevee jerked awake and nodded.

Ooc: Anyone can join :3

Shade & Lunar - Partners in Training!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1