HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Glimpse of Moonlight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

First Glimpse of Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: First Glimpse of Moonlight   First Glimpse of Moonlight H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 12:39 pm

Yuuma finally arrived in the next city, Moonlight City. “Ok Nee, I heard that the gym leader here is tough. We need to do some training.” He spoke to the hoppip with a serious face.
“Hop...PIP!!” It gave out a squeal of joy. She loved the thought of growing strong. He walked to a clearing surrounded by trees.
“This looks like a nice spot don’t ya’ think Nee?” The sun shone clearly overhead, Flowers bloomed all around, and the grass was comfy and soft for when they needed a break. “Well then, let’s get started!” He clapped his hands together and smiled sweetly at Nee.
“Hooppiipp!!!!” Nee gave out a cheer and smiled back.
“Ok to start off we are going to train up or coordination!” He set up a  tiny dummy he carries around for training in the field. “So, I will use my wind to boost you and you will tackle the dummy!” Yuuma gave Nee a quick summary on what they were to do.
“Hop..hoppip” It nodded, now as serious as ever. Yuuma nodded slightly as a signal that he would begin. He whipped up a gust of wind around him, his hair danced and twirled. He made a quick motion with his hand. The wind blasted forward and sent the little hoppip hurdling toward the  dummy’s direction. Nee panicked and squealed as it lost control of it’s path and crashed into the soft grass.
Yuuma darted over quickly to tend to the fallen hoppip. “N.. Nee?! Are you ok!!” He looked at her. She flipped over and burst into cute laughter. It had landed in the grass which had acted like a cushion.  Yuuma sighed in relief and laughed with Nee. “I should probably start weaker. . . Ok you ready to try again?” he rubbed the back of his head as he spoke.
“Hop!!” It said quickly as it jumped onto Yuuma to carry her back to the same spot. They quickly set up.
“Ok Nee let’s try again!” He then stirred up a strong breeze, just under a gust, which didn’t do much to his surroundings. With a slight movement of his hand, the wind blew across the field. Nee flew at a good speed. “Now nee! Use tackle!” Nee grew in speed and was now a blur as it flew at the dummy. She imagined it to be a spheal, her biggest threat at the moment, and smirked. She put her whole weight into the attack as she hit the wooden dummy, sending it into the air and falling again a few yards away. Nee stared in awe as she wasn’t able to do this before.
Yuuma did the same. Suddenly Nee flew at him and hugged him. She was filled with joy for her power and her trainer’s help. She knew that if it weren’t for his use of the wind, she would have been left at the lab. “Nee. . . Good work!” He smiled sweetly at her and stroked her. “I’m so glad I chose you. You really are the perfect pokemon for me, and together... we will get stronger and win!! Don’t ask what we are winning at because I don’t know.” He chuckled and hugged his hoppip. “Now lets go get you some food!”

PART 2

Yuuma and Nee had finished eating. “So, we should go to the docks! I heard there are some nice pokemon to fight there.” He then picked up his hoppip and walked to the docks. On the way there he admired the city and it’s architecture. He then carefully walked down flights of stairs down to the doc. He then looked around. It was a bit dreary to him, the pale paint, slightly rotted wood, the huge clumps of algae growing on the supports that reached into the black depths of the sea. He began to wonder how people even built this. Suddenly he saw flickering deep within the water. The Chinchou were swimming around and communicating. He then saw a pair of faintly glowing red eyes near the surface. They weren’t looking at him, no... They were simply just those of a Frillish drifting by. He saw two. A blue one and “A. . . A PINK FRILLISH!?!? I MUST HAVE IT!!! .   .   . “ he paused and looked around as people stared at him oddly.
He looked at Nee “Listen I don’t think you are up to it yet but I’m just worried about your safety. . . Those things can be scary.” He shuddered and backed away from the edge slowly. He accidently bumped into someone.
“Hey kid!! Watch what you are doing!! I almost dropped my catch in between the boarding!!!!” The man was furious.
Yuuma slowly turned around to see a bulky sailor glaring at him. “ I.  .  .  . I. . . I’m sorry!” he said softly and quietly.
“Sorry ain’t gonna cut it kid!! We have to settle it over a fight!” He then pulled out a pokeball. “GO! Mudkip!!” He threw the capsule which released a small mudkip with a flash of light.
“Mud.. Mudkip!” It glared at Yuuma as well. He was freaking out now, as he had no idea this would happen and it was so sudden.
“F... FINE!!! Nee go get ‘em!!” He was now angry about this nonsense fight. Nee floated forward and puffed up in anger. “now Nee! Use Cotton Guard!!” Nee then let out a fluffy layer of cotton that covered its body. “ok now combine tail whip and tackle!” He used wind to push the hoppip toward the mudkip. Nee then began to spin (tail whip) and gain momentum (tackle). It slammed into the sailor’s mudkip and sent it flying back. It quickly recovered and glared at nee.
“Ok mudkip! Use water gun!” The mudkip opened it’s mouth and sent out a jet of water.
“Nee! move!” He helped her out of the way with another breeze, and barely avoided the attack. “Ok Nee! Tackle again!” She used the momentum she had gained from the breezethat helped her evade and the new one. She was a now a blur. The mudkip flew in the air and landed, unconscious, on the dock.
The sailor snarled at Yuuma, returned the mudkip, and returned to his normal day.
“Alright Nee!! We did it! We officially took out our first trainer.” Yuuma cheered gleefully and hugged Nee. “Wonderful work. Now let’s go rest.” They then walked to the pokemon center to sleep. He awoke too a flash of light. Nee had evolved into a skiploom!

Word Count: 1098
EXP: 109
Levels Moved by Nee: 12 - 18 (4 leftover EXP)
Nee evolved into Skiploom!
Nee learned: Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder.
(I hope im not missing anything)

Last edited by VY2 Yuuma on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

First Glimpse of Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Glimpse of Moonlight   First Glimpse of Moonlight H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 8:03 pm

Approved

First Glimpse of Moonlight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1