HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) Empty
PostSubject: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 am

Listor had awoken from his rooftop hideaway within the Liberty Tower and had been called to a meeting with the other executives and most importantly the boss, deciding that he had to go; even though he didn't particularly want to he began his descent of the outside of the tower to the next floor, slipping in through the window and taking his place on the window ledge letting out his partner Alakazam who sat cross-legged in the air next to him levitating and meditating. Listor meanwhile smiling before, the blank expression returned to his face, he looked out of the window down at the streets of Moonlight City and sighed when he thought back to his roots growing up on the streets of this place. His thoughts then turned to the meeting at hand as, he turned his head towards the door, hearing it open with his extremely-keen hearing and without saying anything he waited to see who exactly it was that would turn up next.

(Each of the Society Member's that follow this can start from when they woke up and made their way to the meeting just to tie in with it, then we'll add to it as, we go along for the big beginning to our take over of the Minoru Region Mwahahahaha lol)
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Genesis woke up in quite an orderly manner. He brushed his teeth and put on his clothes before greeting his pokemon as he usually would. He would always take a few minutes to greet them in the morning. He was disturbed by a message arriving from the SoL. The organisation he had agreed to assist. They wanted him to meet the other executives and the boss at that. He was least to say interested in meeting the rest of the team. He couldn't help but think they had to be crazy to be involved with the group, though that would include him as well. He believed his reason was better than that of the others at least. He touched his eyepatch as his eye seemed to hurt whenever he though of it. He would be given the perfect opportunity to fight and he could might as well use their resources to track IT down. That would have to wait though.

He took a seat on his Metang Gemini and started to fly against the so called Liberty Tower. He took a look down at the city and enjoyed the pretty view. He eventually arrived and landed on the balcony. He stepped of his Metang and returned it before opening the door.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 6:19 pm

Lycia hadn't slept not a wink the previous night, as she had been working on putting something together. She wasn't entirely sure what, at the moment, but she knew it was going to take a while to finish. When she got word of a meeting between the Society of Liberty, she set her tools down and slipped out of her 'working' clothes long enough to take a shower, then she brushed her teeth and combed her hair after getting into more comfortable clothing. Lycia walked along her somewhat small flat and woke her Pokemon, in order. First Lycan, then Case 39, then Jezebel(With some difficulty, due to Jezebel's laziness) and told them to follow her. She grabbed her small digital camera, her Pokeballs, and a length of rope before walking out of the door.

Upon reaching Liberty Tower, Lycia took the length of rope she had brought and had Case 39 and Jezebel bring it up to the balcony near the top of the tower. After she was sure it was secure, Case 39 and Jezebel brought Lycan up to the balcony and Lycia climbed the rope up to the balcony. She then made sure to pull all the rope up and set it down on the side before entering the meeting with her Pokemon.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Unlike two of his other executives, the boss, Isao Katsu had used the stairs. Having woken up regularly and simply having walked his way to the Liberty Tower, Katsu need not describe his morning. It was the meeting he had to be descriptive about. Being the leader and all. Hoping his members were on time, the young man looked at his clock to see that it was barely morning. Rushing to the tower, the "trainer" made his way up the stairs as fast as he could. When he approached the top floor, Katsu slowed down and walked with more pride and coolness and stuff.

As he finally reached the top, the man stated in an annoyed coolboy fashion, "Can't you people use the stairs? Like normal people?" He rolled his eyes and spotted the rope. "A rope? Really? I mean, a flying Pokemon I understand is for lazy people but is a rope necessary?" Walking to the center of the place, he sighed and muttered, "Oh never mind." The man slowly walked to the edge of the tower. Looking for any sign of the two others, namely the Green Sage and the Tigerwing. Creative codenames. Katsu was simply "Boss".

"While we wait for those two, allow me to explain to you the full plan from point A.." The man gestured to the helpless group on top of the tower, "To Point Z" He pointed to the sky.

"As you all know, there is this race to beat all the gyms to get a spot in the Elite 4 or the Minoru Champion. We're going to use the opportunity to gain control of Minoru, any questions so far?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Listor simply listened to the plan without even looking to Katsu, continuously staring out of the window before saying
"Boss, Sir, I've just seen two trainer's entering the gym we might be running behind in the race"
having seen Yuki and Mia (Different topic but, still) enter the gym one after the other. Listor then returned his gaze to the window remaining focused with his hearing.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 9:22 pm

"In that case..." The boss looked out the place himself, seeing a third trainer enter the gym. "Screw the rest of the explanation." He clapped his hands together and walked to Listor. Placing a hand on his executive's shoulder, the leader grew soft all of a sudden. "Listor. There are three of them. I suggest at least two of us go to the gym immediately." Looking around, the leader quickly decided, "Lycia and Genesis. You two wait here for the others. Listor and I will prevent the trainers from challenging the gym."

Looking back at Listor, he nodded once.

"We'll all challenge the gym after we get the trainers out of the way."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 9:35 pm

Listor nodded
"Yes sir"
he then signaled to Alakazam who teleported the Boss to the ground before, jumping from the building's window himself and being caught by Alakazam and teleported mid-air to the floor saying to the Boss
"Sir, allow me to scope out the place first"
Listor then leaping onto the roof of the building pulling himself up and glancing in through a ceiling window calling to the Boss
"The battle has already begun sir, you should enter through the front allow me to take the ceiling route"

(Topic jump for me to: Yuki and Mia ready for the challenge!!) (Prob's followed by Nightmare)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 9:42 pm

"Stairs are for losers." Lycia said, calmly petting Lycan who lied in her lap. "And alright then Boss, I'll stay here. I've got my own plans anyway." She said, playing with her Pokemon's soft fur. Case 39 and Jezebel floated around the room randomly before Case 39 flew right through Boss's head.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Warrick yawned. Renowned as the Green Sage, he took careful steps towards the meeting. Little was his mind filled with concern, as he only had few things to focus on. None where consequences to walking the wrong path to find the light, but everyone had to fall to fly. The sunlight peered into the strange tower, the largest known man-made structure in all of the Minoru region. This building was home to the mysterious organization, The Society of Liberty. An organization built on political engineering, wealthy supporters, and several powerful executives loosely held together by a common goal. Whether by need or want, or simply a curse of the world all was tied together.

But the Green Sage wasn't inherently evil, more or less was he searching for something to save the world from destroying itself. His goals merely scratched the surface, and rarely did he choose to dirty his hands. He felt that, although he betrayed what he believed in, the result would be what mattered. His ideals were powerful, as The Green Sage came from a powerful, unfortunately few in numbers, family whose lineage could be traced to at least the founding of the Pokemon Gyms. The Rayne family, with three prominent members being the 4th Gym Leader, Duncan Rayne, the 8th Gym Leader, Sora Rayne, and Noah Rayne, whom seemed to have mysteriously disappeared from the world.

He stopped at the entrance of the room. He could hear them discuss the next course of action. Fools, he thought as he overheard them talk about assaulting the Gym Leader Kim Edison. Surely, if they went through with this and, The Society was linked to the incident. No, they're fools. I'll have to cover this up once again, seems like cleaning up their messes is what I do best, he thought as he entered the room after the two left.

He tapped his staff against the ground. "Hello Lycia, how do your Pokemon fare today?", Warrick asked her, walking towards her. He stopped about halfway and smiled. "Pleasant and happy I would hope. A Pokemon is stronger with a powerful bond between it's trainer.", he added before awaiting what she might say to him.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Tora had decided to arrive early at the meeting, so as to not miss any information. Unfortunately, some abusive Pokemon Trainers had kept her backtracked, forcing her to arrive late instead. Once she arrived at the building specified, Tora jumped up, landing on some Flying-Type Pokemon who owed her a favor. The Pokemon was a Pelipper, and it flew her to the top of the tower within a few minutes. Once she arrived, she looked around, only seeing Lycia, Genesis, and the Green Sage.
"Sorry I'm late, everyone. I was sidetracked by some abusive Pokemon Trainers. By the way, where's Boss?" she said with an indifferent voice. Tora hadn't shown emotion in years, so being stoic became natural for her.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 2:00 am

"Ah, hello Warrick." Lycia smiled a little bit. "My Pokemon are fine, as you can see." Lycan had climbed up onto Lycia's head. "Happy, and healthy." Jezebel had gone back to sleep in midair. "Well, some of them." She sighed. Case 39 floated around, but stopped when she heard Tora's voice. Instantly, she she floated into the other executive's face. Tora was her favorite person to creep on. "Hi Tora, indifferent as ever I see. Boss left with Listor to go delay some Trainers during a Gym battle with Kim. Genesis and I were told to wait here for the others. And, well, here you two are." Lycia said plainly.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 4:16 am

"He just left? I guess that's the Boss for you." Tora said, seeming to inwardly sigh. It was the first time in a while that she had shown any hint of emotion, and while it was supposed to feel natural, it felt rather alien to Tora. Her three Pokemon were out of their PokeBalls and wandered about the room. Her Vulpix, Vulpine, seemed bored and just lay down for a nap. Her Marshtomp, Chris, curiously walked up to Lycan with a greeting. Leopa, Tora's Liepard, simply stood near Tora, as if only trusting the trainer.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 7:36 am

"Tch." The Green Sage seemingly became troubled, looking out towards the view of Moonlight City. "Surely... They aren't such idiots.", he asked the rhetorical question. His breathing picked up. He blinked and hit his staff against the ground. "This building is to be evacuated now. I don't care what it takes. This childish attack will cost us dearly.", he stated.

"Every action has a consequence. I'm not going to pay for their actions.", he said, walking towards the stairway door. He sighed heavily. "Tell them I suggest that we move our base of operations to Koutetsu Town. The area is full of abandoned tunnels we can hide out in.", he said as he left.

[Exit]
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 7:48 am

Lycan waved to Chris enthusiastically from on top of Lycia's head. Lycia sighed. "Well, you heard the mage. We're to evacuate. But, guys, I had an idea. What if we go to Sinnoh, us three? I mean, I need to catch a Rotom, Genesis needs to get a Magnezone, Tora you can, uh, catch a Pachirisu or something. I mean, I doubt anyone'll miss us specifically, and we'll be back in no time." She suggested before taking a long breath. Case 39 kept trying to make Tora see weird and creepy illusions.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 7:56 am

Tora didn't seem fazed by any of the illusions, and agreed to what Lycia said.
"Alright. Going to Sinnoh will seem like a lot of fun."
(I forgot to mention that Tora often wears sunglasses XD)
Tora almost smiled when she saw Lycan wave at Chris. She had always liked Zoruas. It made her wonder why she never looked for one. Deciding that going to Sinnoh for a different Pokemon would be best, since she didn't know much what it was like there.
"Come on, Vulpine, Chris. We're leaving for Sinnoh."
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 am

Genesis had been quite during the whole meeting as he wanted to see what the team was capable without his support. A lot of comments were thrown around and he believed the boss called him lazy, though that part may be true. Why was he supposed to stay behind? He if anyone was the one who wanted to fight the most. He sighned and let out Roswell which immiediatly started to fly around the room.

He overheard the discussion of going to Sinnoh and thought: Why not? Though he would need to have quite the training session to make Roswell evolve twice. He guessed he could handle it.
He stepped of his chair and walked against the door with the comment: "Shall we go my ladies?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)   The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning) H6Q0F8z

The Rise To Power (For All Society Member's beginning)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1