HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Let me introduce to you the power of shadows!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stormi
Stormi

"Let me introduce to you the power of shadows!" Empty
PostSubject: "Let me introduce to you the power of shadows!"   "Let me introduce to you the power of shadows!" H6Q0F8zSat Aug 03, 2013 7:25 pm

It was dark outside, night just arriving with the moon rising up into the star-filled sky. This seemed like the perfect time for Shade's journey, as she was just waking up from sleep. She was a nocturnal one, being that sunlight weakened her aura in which she had been training so hard to control even slightly. She considered herself a beginner Dark Aura Trainer, though she may seem to be a regular Pokemon Trainer for now. Beside her, an odd-colored Eevee leaped up to hang on her shoulder, back legs against Shade's back so she could hold on. The Eevee was named Lunar, and belonged to Shade. It was her first and only Pokemon, and she cared deeply for it. Lunar was a black color rather than tan, though, and her neck-fur was a bright white, as well as her tail tip. Sometimes Shade liked to call her a "Shadow Eevee" because Lunar was nocturnal as well, not to mention her shadowy coloring.

Tonight, they began their journey. Racing outside of Shade's mother's house, they leaped into the Guest Submarine with a few other passengers, board to Littleroot town. That was where many new trainers started their journey, being a small, comfortable little town where a Professor even lived. It didn't take long for them to arrive at land.
Racing out onto land, Shade breathed in the fresh night air, taking a moment to look at her surroundings. Littleroot was such a small, cute town. Maybe she'd meet some friends here?

"Let me introduce to you the power of shadows!"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1