HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Journey in New Bark Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Tobi
Tobi

New Journey in New Bark Town Empty
PostSubject: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zMon Dec 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Just moving into New Bark Town Jeremy is finally 10 years old and ready to start his journey. Jeremy kissed his mother goodbye as he headed to Prof. Elm's lab but as he left he ran into hios old friend Lyra who was walking with her Marril behind her as the Marril runs to Jeremy by mistake as Lyra thanks him for stopping Marril and she leaves. Jeremy then heads to Prof Elm's lab as he opens the door. "Hello Anyone home?" asked Jeremy as he wanted to get his first pokemon and start on his journey.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zWed Dec 08, 2010 1:59 am

Then Prof.elm stood there"oh hello,please come in"Then he kept working
Tobi
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zWed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 am

Jeremy pulled the bag back onto his back as he walked into the lab. "I came here to pick up my 1st Pokemon." said Jeremy as he saw the brown hair Professor working.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zWed Dec 08, 2010 2:05 am

"oh well pick one,we got fire,water,and grass"
Tobi
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zWed Dec 08, 2010 2:07 am

"I'll take the water one since Its Totodile and it evolves into Feraligater I'll name him Jaws." said Jeremy
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zWed Dec 08, 2010 2:09 am

"er you know alot about pokemon dont you?"He then smiled at him then took the ball and tossed it to him"k have fun"then he went back to work
Tobi
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zWed Dec 08, 2010 2:12 am

Jeremy already had a pokedex as he left the lab and headed home where he got his Poketch and left on his journey as he walked past The Professor's lab. Jeremy walked with Jaws threw some grass as he then came across an _________.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zThu Dec 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Wild Sentret (lv4 male) happily eating ome berries.
Tobi
Tobi

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8zThu Dec 09, 2010 10:34 pm

"Jaws Come Forth and Use Scratch." said Jeremy

Jaws Used Scratch

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Journey in New Bark Town   New Journey in New Bark Town H6Q0F8z

New Journey in New Bark Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1