HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. Empty
PostSubject: Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.   Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. H6Q0F8zSat Jul 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Name: Flandre Scarlet
Nickname: Flan-chan
Birthplace: Kanto, Lavender Town
Battle Style: Unpredictable, Random, no pattern, "do whatever I don't care"
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: She is mentally unstable. She treats her duskull as if it were her sister. She throws a fit when she loses, but she brags and rubs it in your face if she wins. She loves sweets and hates crowds. She isn't used to them since there aren't many residents in Lavender Town. Too many people will cause her to freak out and panic. Someone could get hurt.

History: She has lived in Lavender Town her whole life. Her parents never let her explore outside of the town and she obeyed that. So, she would always hang around Pokemon Tower, which is how she developed her love for dark/ghost types and her mental instability (a few spirits weren't so nice and decided to horrify her with a few scenes).
    During the course of her visits she found a lonely duskull, she took it in and they instantly bonded. She had always wanted a sister and she thought the name Remilia was beautiful so that is what she called the duskull. After a few nervous breakdowns recently, her parents decided it was time to let her go out. Her and the young Duskull set off.
Badges:
Items: 7 Pokeballs
Money: $5,800

Pokémon

Pokémon: Duskull
Nickname: Remi or Remilia
Level: Lvl. 10
Moves: Dark Pulse [EM], Leer, Nightshade, Disable, Psychic [TM]
Ability: Levitate
Personality: Sassy
Exp: 0

(sorry XD I'm a bit obsessed with Flandre)

Last edited by Card on Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.   Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. H6Q0F8zSat Jul 27, 2013 10:30 pm

Could you put the image into a spoiler? Also, make the personality and history a bit longer.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.   Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 12:54 am

Okie it's been fixed

Last edited by Flandre-scarlet on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.   Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:37 am

Are you using the Generation V learnset? Duskull doesn't learn Psychic unless it was taught VIA TM. Also, you can include an Egg Move.
Cecil Palmer
Cecil Palmer

PostSubject: Re: Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.   Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:32 am

Oh I thought you could use TM's (yes I am using gen V) lol sorry ^^' and it's now fixed. . . again
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.   Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 am

Oh, you just needed to clarify that it was a TM. ^ ^ Sorry I forgot to say that before. I'll do it myself, but this is approved unless stated otherwise.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.   Flandre Scarlet Trainer App. H6Q0F8z

Flandre Scarlet Trainer App.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1