HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walt stone: new char. W.I.P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Walt stone: new char. W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walt stone: new char. W.I.P   Walt stone: new char. W.I.P H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 pm

It may be a work in progress but, a couple of faults:

1) No Unofficial Gym Leaders/Gyms
2) No saying he's a Champion anywhere

That will be all you may now edit and correct. Until you have this trainer cannot be approved.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Walt stone: new char. W.I.P   Walt stone: new char. W.I.P H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Actually Mark, as far as the site's concerned there's literately nothing stopping someone from starting an unofficial gym with one of their characters. There's not a single rule on the site about this as far as I've read, so instead of slamming a no down upon the idea you could see what every other member of the staff thinks. After all, it's already a quite biased site, what with the World Gym Leaders only being permitted to staff.

By the way, even if unofficial gyms were allowed, I don't think anyone would approve this one.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walt stone: new char. W.I.P   Walt stone: new char. W.I.P H6Q0F8z

Walt stone: new char. W.I.P
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1