HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tony Stone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ego Raptor

Tony Stone Empty
PostSubject: Tony Stone   Tony Stone H6Q0F8zWed Aug 04, 2010 12:02 am

Name: Anthony Stone
Nickname: Tony
Battle Style: Only the Strongest Ground Type Pokemon are on my team.
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: Acts Like he is the best trainer in the world but knows that he has limits and can sometimes surpass those limits. Tony likes Sleeping, Eating, Playing with Pokemon, Finding Rock Pokemon, Dislikes Other Pokemon types (including Water), Vegetables, Trainer Battles who don't have money, and people who think their pokemon are the best thing in the world and they can be beaten easily.
History: Tony basically acts like Brock in the first anime season, he loves beautiful women and rock type pokemon, he is a only child and lost his mother and was raised by his father who is also a pokemon trainer but spends more time training his pokemon Tony basically Raised himself with the help of the first pokemon he ever met. Cranidos who is Tony's best friend and uses his head to attack trees bringing down food for them to eat and then there is Lairon who was Tony's favorite pokemon that he caught from a little Aron and has been his best friend since he was small.

Pokemon

Pokemon: Cranidos
Nickname: N/A
Level: 21
Moves: Hammer Arm, Crunch, Take Down, Fire Blast
Personality: N/A

Pokemon: Aron
Nickname: N/A
Level: 17
Moves: Dragon Rush, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Headbutt.
Personality: N/A

Last edited by Ego Raptor on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
rileysaura
rileysaura

Tony Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Stone   Tony Stone H6Q0F8zWed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm

I'm not entirely sure on our Rules for Levels but i don't think we allow that high levels

Also the Picture for your looks made it difficult for me to look at your Personality and History, so i have placed it in a Spoiler.

Tony Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Stone   Tony Stone H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 1:11 pm

Riley, I wish you will allow starter Pokemons to be Level 1 to 20. That'd be cool. Oh and up to 2 starters.
rileysaura
rileysaura

Tony Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Stone   Tony Stone H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 1:22 pm

not really my say, I suppose if Jack or Luna let it go. I don't think we mind more than one starter. I've had a Charector who started with Happiny and Smeargle and another with Glalie and Wobbuffet so...I don't think numbers matter, it's just levels i'm uncertain about

Tony Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Stone   Tony Stone H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Heeeeeeey I'm stuck on Pewter City. I need your help... You don't notice my post don't you? :)
rileysaura
rileysaura

Tony Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Stone   Tony Stone H6Q0F8zThu Aug 05, 2010 7:58 pm

I think this is all ok now

APPROVED

unless another Mod or Admin disagrees
Sponsored content

Tony Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Stone   Tony Stone H6Q0F8z

Tony Stone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top