HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collision Squad RP II: Monsuno Vs. Bakugan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Collision Squad RP II: Monsuno Vs. Bakugan Empty
PostSubject: Collision Squad RP II: Monsuno Vs. Bakugan   Collision Squad RP II: Monsuno Vs. Bakugan H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 7:37 pm

(Before I begin, you may be wondering why it's "II".  Well, this is because the first was on another forum.  I can bring it here, it was just Fossil Fighters Vs. Digimon, but it would be a separate topic.  With that cleared up, on to the plot...and stuff.  And let me know if you get my reference. Also, the name comes from a line in the first, when Tai says "If we're from two worlds that collided, then doesn't that make us like a Collision Squad?", so I renamed it from "Unnamed Epic Thingy RP I" to Collision Squad I: Digimon vs Fossil Fighters. ALSO, I will be controlling all characters from the original shows.)

In a world where monsters are kept in ball-shaped forms until rolled epicly...

Dan walked through the park looking for some form of a challenge.  "Man, this exact replica of the city just makes it harder to find people to come to the arena with me..."

Meanwhile...

In a world where monsters are kept in small cylinder-shaped objects called cores until spun epicly and a crash into something...

Chase walked through the forest, wondering what would be next.  "Man, being split from the others really is tough.  I hope I can find them before anything happens..."

Meanwhile...Actually, no, this happens to them both right after those.

As they finished speaking, portals opened in front of them, along with their friends, mixing who was with who and in what world.  Later, after many hard choices and an adventure, they discovered a new force was coming together with both worlds...Storm, Forge, Eklipse from the Monsuno world, and whoever was uniting them from the world of Bakugan...They were not to be taken lightly.

YOU are either a Bakugan Brawler or a Monsuno Controller helping Chase, Dan and all their friends, OR working for this new threat.  Remember, though, you MUST NOT steal other people's custom Monsuno!  Bakugan can NOT be custom.

Format:

Name:
Monster Type: (Bakugan, Monsuno, None Yet, or None[None means they will never get one]  Remember it transforms into the other upon switching worlds.)
Monster: (If it is a Monsuno you must either use a copy of one from the show[ONLY TWO OF EACH ALOUD, EXCEPT QUICKFORCE WITH 3], and a Bakugan must be a real one.)
World: (You CANNOT PICK OTHER OR BOTH, THIS WAS DONE FOR PLOT PURPOSES LINKED TO THE FIRST AND THE THIRD[To be done once this is finished])
Description or Picture(For reference, optional):

Name: Xero
Monster Type: Both
Monster: Hyper Dragonoid(It's a mix between Drago's form from Mechtanium Surge and Lock, created to be both Monsuno and Bakugan)
World: Other
Description or Picture(For reference, optional): {Might have it soon}

Collision Squad RP II: Monsuno Vs. Bakugan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1