HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re: Persona Innocent Sin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Re: Persona Innocent Sin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 am

Kaoil sat in his room, headset on and laptop on his desk. He was, quite obviously, playing Innocent Sin, his favorite game. In-game, he was fighting a massive boss with his partner and friend, Jonathon. "Jon, cover my back, I'm goin' in, K?" He said, getting into position to charge the massive minotaur-ish beast.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 am

I sat at my desk, playing the game. Despite having been shut down for a while, Innocent Sin had come back with a fury, and it was good. Needless to say, I was hooked. "Got it." I sent to Kaoil. The ingame Jonathon readied his sword and took up a position to protect the other. "You got this."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 am

Kaoil charged with his mageblade, climbing up the large cloven hoof of the beast. "Jeez, does this guy EVER stop moving?" He pretty much thought out loud, stabbing the ankle of the beast. Quickly it dropped down to a knee, favoring the injured ankle. The opportunity was perfect. "Jon, now!" He said, doing an ingame point to the beast's head.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 4:08 am

"It's how they programmed the fight Kaoil." Jonathon said. When the fight was readied the swordsman nodded. "Agilao!" He said, firing off a ball of fire at the monster, finishing it off. "Well, I call that a success." He said, walking towards his companion, offering his hand.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 4:24 am

Kaoil dropped from the defeated beast. He shook Jon's hand. "As would I. Hey, have you heard about those really creepy rumors recently?" He asked, quickly remembering his brother having said something about them. Kaoil's avatar went over to the chest left by the dead beast and opened it. A Lavablade and Magmastaff. "Nice."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

"Yeah. Only rumors do. People say stuff like that to get attention." Jonathon said, shrugging in game. "I'm not worried." He said, looking over the late. "Ooh, I'll take that." He said, grabbing the Lavablade. "Oh yeah, this is nice." He tested it a few times, attacking the air.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 pm

"I dunno man. I just think it's kind of freaky, all of these disappearances. And all of them linked to the game too? Can't just be some coincidence. You gotta admit, it's pretty frickin' weird." Kao said, his avatar holding the new staff. "I mean like, what if the rumor's true? What if you and I are next?" He said, his voice wavering ever so slightly. He tried to shake it out his mind.
(Color for flavored text varies from person to person. When you want to imply something, use it.)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 10:38 pm

"You're just caring too much for it. There's nothing wrong with Innocent Sin. They shut it down for business reasons, not because it actually killed people." Jonathon said. "Its just a game. Now come on, let's just go to the hospital for a while. I heard there's good loot there if you look for it."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Kaoil tried to convince himself that and nodded ingame. "Alright, let's go." He started heading in the direction of the hospital, summoning his dragon mount and riding it along past Jonathon. "Catch me if you can, sucker!" He taunted, speeding along the stretch of land through the air.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zTue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm

"He thinks he's so good because he got himself a dragon." Jonathon said, smirking as he went. Opening his inventory he used the fast travel ticket he'd picked up in an event. Warping to the city the swordsman easily made his way to the hospital. Sitting on a bench in the lobby, he waited.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zWed Jul 24, 2013 1:49 am

Kaoil arrived in the area of the hospital and scowled, looking at Jonathon. "Cheater. Fast-travel tickets don't count." He dropped down off of the dragon mount, landing on the dry and slightly cracked ground. He punched Jon in the shoulder in a friendly rival way in-game. "Alright, what're we looking for?"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 12:28 am

She breathed. She had to admit that, she was enjoying this game her father got her. Though the whole, virtual reality didn't really appeal to her, Lucy was smiling. Her in-game avatar, dressed in something akin to an archer, breathed out frosty cool breath. She pulled back the thin string to her frozen bow, and let loose a volley of arrows. The arrows embedded themselves into the Minotaur-ish beast's chest, causing it to roar. "Take a good look, it'll be your last.", she said as she prepared a frozen arrow. She took a few steps and steadied her aim, as the beast began to charge at her.

The avatar jumped as the creature closed in, firing the arrow into it's arm. It slowly began to freeze and come to a complete stop. Lucy's avatar landed on the creature's head and smiled as she pulled her hood up. She pulled an arrow out, and plunged it into the creature, finished it.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 12:44 am

"Not sure." Jonathon said, shrugging. "This place just got launched, but it was in the original game as a social area. They brought it back, but added some loot if you look hard enough. It's one of those random chance passive mob things." He said, climbing up the stairs. "I say we start on the roof."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 1:23 am

"Helpful." Kaoil said sarcastically. "The roof it is!" He called out in a mock old-timey way. With a raise of his staff Kao shot off the ground up to the roof of the large building. Then he pointed the edge of his staff out and began to walk around, like he had a metal detector or something. "Divination comes in handy, my friend. Warrior class has been outclassed. Mages forever." He said, grinning both in game and out of game.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 1:28 am

The frost archer was nimble and agile, but not fast enough to make it to her next destination with haste. She called upon her mount, a wild boar. It snorted as she jumped on. "Let's go.", he said as it charged off towards the hospital area. She paid little attention to her surroundings and focused on getting there.

Lucy arrived and wasn't the only one there. Someone who clearly liked mages had flown himself up to the top of the hospital. "Hmmph.", she let out as she jumped off of her mount. "I didn't think anyone else would get back on so fast.", she shouted to the warrior she noticed, as she walked towards him.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 1:35 am

"Huh?" Jonathon said, turning to the newcomer. "Oh, hi." He said, stopping on the steps. "We heard there was good loot here, somewhere... My friend is already on the roof. I'm headed up now. Come along if you like. Name's Jonathon by the way." He said as he continued up the steps.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 am

Kaoil found nothing on the roof and headed into the building through the door nearby. He headed down the stairs to the next floor and waited for Jonathon, holding his staff and adjusting his nice gloves. With a yawn he sat down on an old wooden bench, eliciting a creak from the dusty old structure. He sat back against the wall.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 1:58 am

Lucy followed him. "I'm Lucy.", she said as she caught up, moving at the same pace as him. She was quiet, but curious about his friend. "Your friend, who is he?", she asked, wondering what could possibly located here.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 2:32 am

"He's a mage. Bit of a show off." Jonathon said, opening the door to the roof. "There you are." He said, looking at Kaoil. "Find anything yet? Or did you just decide to relax on the bench?" He said, sighing a little. "If it took us people that have to walk this long to get up here, it better be good."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 2:44 am

"Nothing dude. No-oth-ing. Total snore up there. I decided to wait before searching this area." Kaoil said, pretty much ignoring the new person who seemed to have tagged along with Jonathon. His avatar stood and stretched. "Alright then, let's continue the search, eh?" He said. From downstairs he could hear his brother call his name. Kao ignored the call and continued to play the game.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 3:10 am

Lucy didn't say anything to him, she simply waved her hand. She decided that she would be better off seen but not heard, and stuck with it. She gave a quick nod to affirm she would come.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 am

"Ok then." Jonathon said. He began to search the rest of the hospital for anything else. He stopped in his tracks though, he heard a voice from somewhere far off. "Guys? Did you hear that?" Whatever it was didn't speak loud enough to be understood, but to be heard though.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 4:02 am

Kaoil froze. He heard it alright. He looked around awkwardly, attempting to use Divination to find the source. He shook his head. "Nothing." His avatar leaned a hand on a wall, but the wall seemingly wasn't there. He fell into it. With a tumbling noise and a crash, he landed on a metal ground. "Ey, there's something in here." Kao called out. "Some kinda secret passage or something."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 4:30 am

Lucy had heard the noise too. "Maybe an animal, or a creature.", she suggested. She was certain she heard something human, but couldn't place whether it was. "Be prepared from anything.", she said as her breath turned cold, and she readied a volley of enchanted arrows. She followed Kaoil into the secret entrance flawlessly. "Where could this go...", she muttered.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 10:35 pm

"No idea..." Jonathon said, stepping into the wall. "There was nothing about this in the patch notes. This is a secret area for sure." He began to look around. "What are you really looking for?" A voice said in Jonathon's head. "What?" He said out loud, stopping in his tracks.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re: Persona Innocent Sin   Re: Persona Innocent Sin H6Q0F8z

Re: Persona Innocent Sin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next