HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
Pit
Pit

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 am

(APProved)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 12:14 am

(can I just jump in now?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 am

(yeah, if you find an opening)
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 12:21 am

a robot flies past just over there heads passing over and by them. it later crashes into a bolder smashing it. it lays there still it seems to be inactive. the word comet is along the right side of its head.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 4:34 am

Tails waited in the Tornado, having transformed it into its battle mode.
Where is Metal Shadow?

Meanwhile, Metal Sonic had just about 'lost it'. He charged at Sonic, flipping over him at the last second to try and roundhouse kick the hedgehog.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 09, 2013 2:40 pm

"Mario's isn't the only world I've been to." Sonic put two fingers on his forehead and teleported just far enough away. "Fastest thing alive...Just got faster."

(Can anyone find the two ferences in my post?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:40 pm

(References to what, though? XD I never really read the Sonic comics and only watched half of Sonic X and used to watch Sonic Underground and The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog XD)

Metal Sonic looked extremely aggravated and fired some missiles at Sonic. The robot was already losing the mental fight.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 pm

(DBZ, he used Instant Transmission, and Snapple :P)

"Nice tr-" Sonic was cut off when he failed to dodge. "Okay, that was a pretty good shot."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Metal Sonic grinned, firing a few more missiles before activating jets in his 'feet' and flying up. He charged at Sonic, hoping to at least get one hit in.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Sonic dodged once again. "You're better off with missiles! At least you can aim those things!"

Suddenly, a black blur flew by Tails. Then again from the other side. Again, but the first side. A fourth time from the second side. Then he appeared. Metal Shadow, covered in weaponry. "Well, fox boy? Got anything to say now?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 12:09 am

When Sonic had dodged, Metal Sonic fired a few missiles at him.
"Well then, why not use them?"

Meanwhile, Tails saw Metal Shadow appear covered in weaponry, but did not seem fazed.
"Of course I have something to say! Try this on for size!" he shouted, pushing a button in the now robot Tornado, causing the robot to fire a hand at Metal Shadow.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 12:18 am

Sonic kicked one back and doged the rest. "Nice try."

"Size? These weapons make me bigger than your Tornado!" Metal Shadow smashed the hand with a rocket.

(Exsessive Metal Shadow much?)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 12:36 am

(XD)

"There's more where that came from." Metal Sonic said, firing even more missiles this time.

Tails frowned, then began to fire his own rockets/missiles at Metal Shadow.

(Yay for missiles XD)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:09 am

Sonic this time jumped on one, turning it around at Metal Sonic.

Metal Shadow disappeared, but appeared as a copy of Tails behind him in the Tornado, then on top of it. "I'm nothing like Shadow!"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:18 am

"Rragh!" Metal Sonic seemed even more frustrated than before and fired as many missiles as he could at Sonic.

Tails rolled his eyes and replied, "I don't need you to be like him!" before starting to spin the Tornado in hopes of throwing Metal Shadow off.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 am

Metal Shadow disappeared. "I have no time..."

Sonic dodged all but two missiles, though one hit his missile and not him. "Gotta do better!"

(This would be when Metal Sonic disappears)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:27 am

(Okay. Did you check your Digimon Website?)

Metal Sonic suddenly realized with a jolt that time was running out.
"Tch. It really is too bad, but I have to leave. Until next time, Sonic."
And with that, he disappeared.

Tails noticed that Metal Shadow had disappeared, and began to look for Sonic in case he needed help.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:30 am

(The real question is why aren't you checking your inbox.)

"Where did he...Nevermind, I should find Tails." Sonic began going in the direction of the Tornado'
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:31 am

(lol I just did. I didn't see anything. I'll check again.)
Tails nearly crashed the Tornado into Sonic.
"Sonic! Metal Shadow got away..."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 am

(I sent something, I know that.)

"Metal Sonic left too...Said there's not much time..."

(You can play Shadow, btw)

Shockwave walked, not looking, knowing the nearest Emerald was close, but not close enough. "Shadow, about Sonic...He's just like Melon right?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:55 am

(nvm I got it. I made my Tamer app)

"Not much time... For what?"

Shadow merely frowned as usual, and said with a somewhat disgusted voice, "Yes, Sonic is just like Melon. Although, I think both are just annoying."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:59 am

"Well, Melon died a while back to save my world...I bet Sonic never did that here."

(Happened in my third story.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 3:03 am

Shadow scoffed.
"Sonic won't die by anyone's hands except my own if he gets me annoyed enough."
It was true; there were many cases where Sonic nearly died, but he never really died.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 3:06 am

"Has Sonic met his past self here yet?"

(Sonic Generations, this takes place after it)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 3:11 am

Shadow nodded.
"He's even more annoying when he's younger." Shadow answered with a bigger frown. It looked as though these questions slightly bothered him.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony   Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony - Page 9 H6Q0F8z

Sonic the Hedgehog RP: The Return of the Colony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next