HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dragonfire

Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 3:44 pm

Ryan heard the large stone door heaved open and turned slightly to see what was happening just as he took m0us3 to do what he could for his fellow assassins in Dallas. He typed in a few commands to set up a large blackout in the area where the HQ was in Dallas that would last half an hour as well as a false nuclear meltdown for the entire city of Dallas. He typed in another command that would blow up the electronic security system in the known Templar base in Dallas. "I guess we will go old school on this one. Everyone will have their own part in this and it will be a doozy. Sevray, you and I will go find Templar agent outfits for five of us all from the three branches. Then David, you and I will lead the infiltration of one of these meetings to gather intelligence. To get out of there we will have to cause havoc by killing off one of their leaders with poison so they kill people as well. In the chaos we leave and find our way back here. I have a jet on the top of that New York HQ and I'm sure you guys got here somehow but we will have to find a way to help out without going to Dallas. Maybe we will have to find the NY Branch and go from there." Already Ryan was planning how he would get the uniforms and enter the meeting.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 1:16 am

"Right I'm all down for Templar hunting season, but what about that package? I almost died more then once getting that thing here, not to mention most of my branch, and don't you dare tell me I brought that here for nothing."
Scoutmasta
Scoutmasta

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:03 pm

"Whatever it is, it's important and it's something the Templars want. That means it's dangerous to us. But it could be even more dangerous if they get their hands on it. We won't know until we know what's inside, and right now seems like the only chance we will get to do just that. If so many people have died to protect it then it must give us some sort of advantage that the Templars don't want us having." He slid his hand over the package, "Shall I?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 3:21 pm

"Be my guest."

inside they find several bands that look like this (click the spoiler)
Spoiler:
research notes from absturgio about a prototype portable version of the animus called the anima and blueprints of the Anima bands.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Ryan whistled in awe as he saw what was actually in the package that had caused so much trouble recently between the Assassin's Brotherhood and the Templar Order. This was one strange device but in a heartbeat the assassin leader reached out and snagged a band which he quickly placed on his wrist and watched as the device formed to his arm. The room went black and suddenly there was a sharp pain in his back but soon Ryan was standing in what could only be described as a barren landscape with large areas of desert-like sand and cacti. Ryan felt his face go warm but for some reason it wasn't his face for he wasn't even Ryan anymore.

"Stephen, sir, I'm sorry to tell you that the war has taken its toll on the area and your family has been killed by a suicide when someone important died. Your father wanted me to give you this Dragonov rifle as well as these two swords. Take them and make your family and the Brotherhood proud." A shorter man walked away with his head held high after handing the gun and swords to Stephen while the young man blinked in confusion. "Man this is strange, but I must get through it." Stephen spoke but as Ryan for that one moment.

Just then a war was starting and apparently that meant that Stephen would be drafted so the young man walked to the house and entered while gathering his stuff. His dual hidden blades went on his wrists and the twin short swords went into sheathes that his father had made. Then Stephen slung the sniper over his shoulder after pulling on his military uniform that he had gotten from the training camp only two weeks earlier.
Scoutmasta
Scoutmasta

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm

Sevray was shocked by what was inside. "Anima bands? So does that mean we can access our ancestors memories?" He asked as Ryan put one on and then immediately slumped to the ground. "I assume that's a yes then." He checked Ryan's pulse just in case. He picked up one of the bands and examined it. It was thick but flexible, designed to shape itself to the wearers wrist. Sevray reluctantly put it on, "For science, I guess."

"Darren wake up already! It's 10 o'clock and we need to get to the market!". The young man rubbed his tired eyes. His head was ringing and he felt nothing but dizziness. Suddenly a hard round object was thrown at his head and that made him focus. "Whatever, it ain't my problem if you piss off dad again for being late." Darren (or was it Sevray?) finally got up and looked around the room. It was a small room with decaying wallpaper and wooden floorboards. There was one bunkbed where he had slept and a small dresser near it. His head was still hurting and that object, which he now knew was a rotten potato, didn't help. He dressed himself and went to the kitchen. His mother was there waiting for him, "Come on, we have to make it to the market before 11 if we want to get food for tonight. This is the last time I'm waiting for you to get out of bed, you're 21 you should have a bit more cop on." Sevray, through Darren's eyes, was not just seeing what was happening but was acting it out. He had control over Darren's body and mind, but at the same time it felt... natural. "Sorry mam, it won't happen again." He replied. "It better not! Now hurry before your father loses his patience and your sister gets grumpy again."

They family of 4 left the dull old bungalow behind and walked the long stone lane down to the town. It took about 45 minutes to reach the town of Dundalk, where the market was being held. And like most parts of the country it was not a pretty sight. Poverty was prevailant as much as the disease was, and hunger was just as bad. People crowded to the few stalls that were there, trying to trade what little they had left for meagre portions of food. The famine had hit Ireland hard, that much was certain.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 7:05 pm

David stood there with the leader of the Dallas Branch and his friend from Ohio both unconscious, he sat down to read the research notes and the blue prints. Sevray was correct that hey could relive there ancestors lives through these anima bands, the only problem was that they forgot to set a time limit, unlike the animus I did not end sync. at a certain point, but would keep on going. he tapped the glass sphere in the band and a the holographic menu opened up, he put in their times 10min and proceeded to join them after he told his squad who had just arrive to guard them and to be debriefed of the events so far by the other assassins. the he slipped on the band and fell into unconsciousness.
Scoutmasta
Scoutmasta

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 12:36 am

Everything went dark, followed by an unfamiliar voice saying "Anima desynchronising".

Sevray's opened eyes were met by a high ceiling in the distance. He picked himself up off the floor, his head pounding and his legs wobbly and unbalanced. A temporary side effect. Ryan was in the process of 'waking up' too, while David seemed to be still unconscious. He noticed another group of Assassins in the warehouse among the others, who he found to be David's squad. He did a headcount of his allies. There was 16 assassins in total, including himself. Sevray decided to wait for everyone to be awake before setting their plans in motion so he pulled up a chair, took out his phone and did a bit of research on recent events in the city.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 1:14 am

The soft feminine voice filled his head as it spoke of a world that had once been just like theirs, ready to advance to new levels, but it had failed too and the people had died off. This world was actually the Ancient Greek empire and now that he was thinking, Ryan could tell that he was himself again and that the warehouse was back in his vision instead of the sandy desert. "Wh...what just ha...happened?" Ryan blinked slowly and brought himself to think clearly. Did he just enter an Animus system? But that was impossible unless this was the Anima system that he had heard about.

Ryan stood up and stretched a bit to ease the pain in his back where he had fallen. Now that that part of the mission was over he could get back to business. "I guess this means we get to keep the Anima bands now that we are connected to them." He looked over at David and then noticed two of his men were over by the wall passing a wallet back and forth while bickering. They were talking about who would get the money and who would get the credit cards. That meant that they had taken some Templar's wallet in the attack.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:13 pm

"Tawfeek, Tawfeek my brother wake up I found it I found Hera's temple." this where the words David herd through his ancestor's ears. "you speak khara (shit), Hera is a false Greek patron. She has no followers out here, you are crazy Najeed." he said to a man dressed in the assassins robes, "you waste my time of rest for such idiocy, I have just returned from a long hunt in Asia so trod carefully," Tawfeek said as he pulled out his katana "I am not feeling forgiving at this time."
"that is where you are wrong but also right brother, Hera might not have any followers now but this temple is not from our time."
"I should care because?"
"the mark of our order mark a sealed door made of solid black stone not from our land."

Tawfeek raised an eye brow, he was know interested. "what was inside?"
"I don't know, I cant open it, I ran to you after I found it."
"let us hope that the Templars did not follow you there," he picked up his katanas "lead the way Najeed."

there are many aspects to those you call gods, juno is Hera, Venus is Aphrodite, Jupiter is Zeus . some are kind and caring, but others are strict, cruel and leave there subjects to die as they escape. but all of us gods force the fate we want apon our heroes...and now its your turn heroes of the damned. but be careful gods can lead you astray. a voice with a femine Greek accent echoed in David's head as he woke up. "Da f**k." he said as he came back into the real world.
Scoutmasta
Scoutmasta

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 pm

"Everyone awake?", Sevray asked, "On the matter of getting the Templar uniforms I think I have a solution. According to the local news, Templars have begun frequent patrols around Central Park. There should definitely be at least 5 there. But remember, don't get blood on them, it will just complicate things." The other assassins gave nods of approval. "As for the meeting, Central Park itself will probably be the location for it considering the higher than average Templar presence."

"So, who wants to lead this little operation?" He asked the rest of the assassins.
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 4:16 am

Ryan stood up carefully and looked over at the assassins in the corner while he contemplated what to do. "Stephens! Gregg! Jones! You three are up for getting the Templar uniforms. If I see even one drop of blood on any of them then you will have to deal with me. Now go on and get them already." All three of the specified assassins stood at attention and then dashed through the door and off to get the uniforms. Ryan glanced at Sevray and raised his hand in confirmation. "I will lead the group but I want either you or David to be there as well." Ryan sat back and waited for a reply.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 pm

David cracked his knuckles and then his neck, "Sound like fun, I'm in is there anything you want my squad or m0us3 to do? Because it would be better to tell them no the later." He then went back to the anima blueprints and studied them some more while waiting for a response.
Scoutmasta
Scoutmasta

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 10, 2013 10:10 pm

"My squad and I will make sure you have a clear escape route. M0us3 sounds pretty handy so you should probably take it with you. Your squad could also wait nearby just in case things get hairy.

Alright guys, time to go to work."
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 am

The assassins who had been sent out for uniforms came back ten minutes later with perfectly clean Templar uniforms and belts that would hold Templar issue weapons. Each of them had an arm full of weapons which they laid out on the table as well as wallets with money and sacks with medical supplies. Ryan stepped forward and grabbed a set of weapons and supplies as well as a uniform. In a matter of ten more minutes he was suited up and ready for the mission. "Okay I guess we could set it up for an evac to be scheduled for the time we will be leaving but there is one issue. If m0us3 doesn't work right away then we will be stuck relying upon our men against an entire city of Templars. Are we sure we can handle that?" Ryan was sure he could take out a lot of them but the Templars were strong in this city and that could pose an issue.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 1:17 am

"I need a time frame for the opperastion," David demanded as he swapped uniforms "thetemplars are also the local law enforcement thanks to there whole peace through order crap. if I know the time frame I can program m0us3 to send fake, bank robberies and crime in progress report, then tracking them through the gps in there phones jam the air waves once they are at those locations. this gives the option for us to escape or we could go with them to different locations and ambush the groups we are with. then from there we meet up at..." he thought for a moment "The American Museum of Natural History Central Park West, New York, NY, United States. I'll get m0us3 to switch off the alarms if any."
Scoutmasta
Scoutmasta

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 11, 2013 2:26 pm

"Since we don't know any specific details, I can't give you a certain time. My squad and I will observe from a distance and let you know when we see signs of activity."
Sevray handed Ryan a vial of poison, "Here, this could come in handy." He then moved out with his undisguised squad to find a good lookout point.

They found one: An office building that was closed for the day. The assassins started noting the Templar patrols around Central Park. They weren't spread apart very much but the large amount of trees and bushes meant they did not have direct line of sight with each other. There was 5 pairs of 2 in total around the park. Surprisingly low Sevray thought to himself. One of his assassins called out, "There! That must be the Templars attending the meeting!". Sevray checked, and it they were indeed the Templars they were after. He picked up his phone and called Ryan on a secure line, "They have arrived. There are 4 of them and it looks like they will be meeting in the centre in a small spot surrounded by trees. I will get in position and be ready if things get 'violent'."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch   Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Assassin's Creed Revived North American Branch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2