HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chao Garden

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:35 pm

With a bit of light, Gigazard appeared on a little glowing platform in the middle of a glass room. The room showed space on the sides, and there were two doors. One behind her, one in front of her. And the one in front of her read Chao Garden. Random machinery beeped and a little bit of electronic music could be heard in the room.
Yveltal
Yveltal

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Gigazard looked aroung curiously, "I....Like this place." she said out loud. Looking at the door that read chao garden, she smiled and walked in ready to see what was hidden on the otherside of that door.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Inside the door was a beautiful place. A green little slice of paradise with coconut trees growing, a blue sky around, a large waterfall, and what seemed to be a cave behind it. As Gigazard entered, all of her drives and animals came from her person and scattered around the room. Inside there was two eggs, and a dragon. Not exactly a dragon like the mythical beast, but anthropomorphic. He was holding a small angelic looking being, with light blue skin, a yellow dot floating above it's head, a smile on its face and pink wings.
Yveltal
Yveltal

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Gigazard tilted her head at the Dragon before turning her attention to the egg beside her. "Oh~ whats this." She picked up the egg caringly and walked towards the dragon. "Hey, do you know where i am?" She called out in question.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 11:03 pm

"Mmh?" The Dragon turned to look at Gigazard. He smiled a little. "Ah. Welcome. This is the Chao Garden. And that, which you are holding, is a Chao egg. It will hatch into this. A Chao." He showed her the thing in his arms. It cooed. "I am Ryder the Dragon. New protector of the Master Emerald and protector of the Chaos. Nice to meet you."
Yveltal
Yveltal

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zMon Jul 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Gigazard smiled at him and rubbed her cheek against the egg. "I'm Gigazard, a pleasure to meet you." Okashi sits down as she contunied cuddling the egg before seting it down. Gigazard was curious as to what the animals and chaos drives are for. "Hey what are thoughs?" she asked pointing to the Chaos drives.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 1:14 am

"Mmh? Those are Chaos Drives. You give them to young Chao to bring their skills up and make them stronger. Animals do the same thing, but in a different way. While a certain color Chaos Drive specifically raises one skill, animals can raise and lower any skill depending on what they are. When exposed to animals, Chao will adopt a specific characteristic of this animal."
Yveltal
Yveltal

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 2:03 am

"Cool." Gigazard said looking at the chaos drives and little animals. She felt the egg in her lab shake a bit, thinking she was imagining it she looked at it to make sure. When she did look at it it shook around some more. ( Cuddling trick )
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 am

Ryder nodded as his wings flapped. He picked up his Chao once more so that he didn't somehow wander off and fall into the water, as it could not swim at the moment. "Ah, shaking your egg hm? Yes, that'll make it hatch quickly. Mmmhm." He said, nodding.
Yveltal
Yveltal

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 2:28 am

"Hehehe." Gigazard chuckled to herself as the top of the egg popped of. "Cha cha!" The newborn chao said looking up at Gigazard. Gigazard quickly picked him up, "Oh, you are just adorable." She said as she cuddled the little chao.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 4:43 am

"Hehe." Ryder smiled at Gigazard and the young Chao. "Now try and give it an animal. Go on." He pointed at the phoenix that she had collected then at her newly hatched Chao. He took the top of the egg that had popped off and put it next to a few other ones. "These can be sold to get things for your Chao."
Yveltal
Yveltal

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 5:01 am

"Ok." Gigazard said setting down her chao and picking up the phoenix and brought it to the Chao. As he reached for it Gigazard set it down just as he was about to grab it, strangle he was still affected, sparkling before gaining some phoenix features. But the Phoenix was not drained of it's power. Geting a idea, Gigazard repeated this process. ' ......Hax' she grinned to her self letting the still powered phoenix go.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 7:39 am

Ryder watched, interested. He sat down and crossed his legs, letting his Chao go. The Chao went ahead and got a coconut and began to eat it slowly. Ryder smiled at his youngling before returning his attention to Gigazard and the Phoenix. "Hm. How do you do that? Normally, the power of the Phoenix would get absorbed."
Yveltal
Yveltal

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 7:02 pm

Gigazard shrugged, "I have no idea why it happened but i'm guessing if you set the animal/Chaos drive down just as your chao is about to grab it, the will still get the power but the animal / Chaos drive will remain powered." she explained, then she watched as her chao at a fruit.
Sponsored content

Chao Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chao Garden   Chao Garden H6Q0F8z

Chao Garden
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1