HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fresh Start on Orange Islands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
System

Fresh Start on Orange Islands Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm

After a long journey in Hoenn region, Dan letft all his pokemon in prof. Birch's lab and only took Flygon, Starmie and Flaffy. He is now on Hamlin Island and he want to strech his legs and let his pokemon on fresh air. '' Ok gang, come out. '' then he throws his pokeballs and let his pokes out. '' Ok guys lets have some fun here on Hamlin Island, I'll go to Pokecenter and ask Nurse Joy on some tips ok? '' then his pokemon begin to play. Dan entered in local PC '' Hello Nurse Joy, Im new here in Orange Archipelago, can you give me some tips how to travel and souch things? ''
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zWed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Nurse Joy smiled at him in a friendly way. "Sure! We've recently installed marinas on each island with kayaks in each of them, so now you can travel between islands with ease! And a good way to travel is to battle wild Pokemon on each island, because they're cropping up all over the islands now. But battling as many as possible is a great way to round off your knowledge of wild Pokemon and level up your Pokemon! Hope that helped!" Then she went off to help a small boy and his injured Scyther.
System

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zSat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 pm

'' Thank you nurse. '' then he leaves PC. '' Hey gang, I've found the way to travel, there are marines on all islands so Starmie you are free now. '' sad Dan in laugh '' Ok now everyone return. '' he returned his pokes in PBs. '' Ok now where sould i find those marines. ''

( somebody travel whith me??!! xD )
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 am

"Where else but near the port" a boy said pointing about 10 metres to the right of the port. "The name's Kai Moonblade, what about you?" Kai asked blowing a bubble
System

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zTue Jan 11, 2011 11:27 am

'' Oh hi there, nice to meet you. Im Dan from Hoenn region. '' smiled Dan '' Im new to Orange so can you show me the way? ''
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zTue Jan 11, 2011 5:58 pm

"Im from kanto, i've already been here a month so i'll show you the works" Kai said getting on a boat, after showing an orange and black pass to the marine, "My pass can only take us to the 3rd gym and everything in between here and there, after that you'll have to find a green pass, or an all acess black pass" said kai petting larvitar
System

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zWed Feb 23, 2011 11:58 am

'' Thats cool. '' says Dan and gets on the boat too. '' You have larvitar, after we arrive to our destination, we can have a little match. ''

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zSat Nov 12, 2011 3:16 pm

[ I've found my character info about this one. So I would like to continue this story.. If anyone is interested he/she can join ]
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zSat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm

[Can you RP good? If you can keep up with me I can RP with you in Hoenn or Kanto or Minoru]

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zSat Nov 12, 2011 8:20 pm

[ Can you continiue with me here on Orange Islands? ]

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 1:24 pm

(i take it but... rayquaza paladin is inactive... soo... how do we do this?)

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 3:09 pm

[Just forget about that. We'll start it fresh.]
Dan left the pokemon center and came to the port while fresh refreshing wond was blowing through his face. "Aww.. What a beautiful view. I could use a company now" thought Dan in his head.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 pm

A man was flying with a Salamence high in the sky when he suddenly flies down and lands in front of him. The teenage spoke...

"Hello there friend. You know I know a little about this island but will you tell me a place where there are strong Pokemon which my strong Pokemon can fight?"

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 3:44 pm

"Oh. hi there. Sure why dont you battle me first? Three on three?" asked Dan.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm

(you sure? check my pokelevels)

"Ooh... take it easy nice guy." said Dravir grinning, getting off his Salamence. Salamence, the warfreak roared so loud with a grin. Dragonite came out of his pokeball all by himself. Garchomp came out as well.

"You rarely battle." said dravir to garchomp.
"chomp chomp" said that he's interested with the guy's skills.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 3:52 pm

"You scared maybe? Lets battle." smiled Dan and sent out Flaffy. "We are waiting on you." said he through the grin.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 3:59 pm

"I thought you said three on three?" said Dravir.

Salamence gets ready for a Dragon Claw..

"Salamence, wait for my-"

Garchomp roars right in Salamence's ears.

"SAAAAAAAAAA!!!" it shouted in annoyance.
Garchomp laughs.

"Salamence, let him fight. When Garchomp wants to fight, there's nothing you, Dragonite, or me can do about it."

"GARCHOMP GARCHOMPCHOMPCHOMP!"

"Fine, don't get excited. Stone Edge."

Garchomp used Stone Edge!

(Do i get ExP from this?)

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:02 pm

" Three on three pokemon single battles. " Flaffy takes the hit. and Grachomo got paralize it may can not move. "Flaffy use Thunder". said Dan and Flaffy created a dark cloud above them and from it a powerfull thunder tries to hit.
(yes they gain exp.)

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Garchomp gets hit and uses another Stone Edge.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Flaffy tried to dodge it but it was able to dodge a little. "Flaffu tackle grachomp to the sea.Now!" shouted Dan.
Then Flaffy jumed and tackled Grachomp attempting to take it down in the sea.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:39 pm

Garchomp dodges.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:42 pm

Flaffy tries it again.

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zThu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Garchomp takes the hit but fails to fall on the river since he's too heavy for Flaffy. He grabs Flaffy and uses Slash!

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8zWed Feb 29, 2012 5:58 am

(When are you gonna post?)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Start on Orange Islands   Fresh Start on Orange Islands H6Q0F8z

Fresh Start on Orange Islands
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1