HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fresh Start With New Friends...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
xshadow87forcex

A Fresh Start With New Friends... Empty
PostSubject: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 12:52 am

He was well relaxed underneath the tree within the shade, still propped up against the tree trunk. With his own Pokemon along with Azula, resting against his lowered leg, yet as the battle slowly came to an end. A soft smile curled around his cheek bones. "Cubone... Bone!" As she patted his head, the smaller Pokemon raised his bone with victory. "Return Cubone" As he pulled out his familiar Poke ball, the small Pokemon vanished as well with his Dratini “You did a great job, take a rest." Even with his own battle style he still cared deeply for each member within his own team. From the current spot, the two would continue down the dirt road his gaze still up within the sky with each step he had taken. The soft breeze flowed through the area gently, with both of his team mates within their own respective balls.

“… Yes, it should be right around the bin.” Speaking out with a softer sigh yet a faint smile could be seen curled around his cheek bones. The seconds turned into minutes with each step they took, the familiar scent of the ocean… Cherrygrove City was a bit larger than New Bark Town. “Were close” Speaking out, he soon gave her a break and cradled Azula within his own arms like any other canine. “When we get into town… We’ll stop at the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy will take care of our Pokemon and we can relax as well.” Looking down at Azula, he smiled and his gaze would soon shift around the surrounding area, within a relax state, faintly smiling. “You know Azula... Even though you hate it, you should consider using your Poke ball.” With a shifting and a pause to take in a deep breath though continued with his little speech.

“You would be more comfortable within… Plus you wouldn’t always stay in there, just when you’re badly hurt or injured. It makes the healing process faster.” And his bright smile soon was clearly seen the taste of the sea salt through the ocean breeze.

“Welcome to Cherrygrove City”

With the sign clearly seen they were within the city itself… It was a bit larger than New Bark though but it had everything within its small space. The rolling waves were slightly visible from the other end of town but the Pokemon Center was right within sight, keeping it at the entrance so trainers can come within and heal their own Pokemon. Stepping in front of the sliding glass doors, the cool air vanished from within as they opened for the two. “Nurse Joy… Can you heal this houndour here, with a couple of Pokemon?” A curious question soon escaping as he watched the Chansey come out with a stretcher. Setting Azula against the makeshift bed, along with several others of his own Poke balls, looking her way he nodded and kept that bright smile. “While we wait, we can relax ourselves?” Asking her , his hands tucked within his own pockets and waited for a response.

Turning her way, his hand soon placed against her free shoulder... A relaxed smiled crossing his lips with a comfortable nod. "You did great as well back there... Cubone normally doesn't listen to everyone even though I till him too." He spoke out with a softer tone. "He listened as well felt the determination that you gave off during the battle, which made him want to win!" With that he stopped talking and looked around, wondering on what to do.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zMon May 07, 2012 1:44 am

Liara closed her eyes and breathed in deeply when the smell of the ocean hit her. It was something unfamiliar but nice, calming. She opened her eyes again when she felt Azula's weight being shifter from her arms to Andrews. She smiled at him as she shifted some loose strands of hair out of her face. "Thanks, she's a little heavy. Relaxing sounds perfect after a day like today." Azula was potentially no better than a puppet with her incapability to move. Instead she just growled at Andrew's suggestion that she stay in her pokeball. Injured or not she would always watch over her trainer carefully.

Finally reaching the pokemon center, Liara stretched a bit when they entered. She hadn't realized how tight her muscles had become. The town had been nice, very open, lovely landscape, not too many people. She might actually like it here. She followed Andrew as he went and spoke with Nurse Joy, and then quickly placed the newly caught phanpy's pokeball next to Andrew's before the Chansey took them back to be healed. It was reassuring to know her pokemon would be quickly taken care of. Liara was making her way over to a small seating area when a hand on her shoulder stopped her. She turned slightly to see Andrew smiling lightly. "Thanks, that means alot. Though, it wasn't all my doing. That cubone of yours has something special and is very capable. It's very trustworthy." With that she continued to walk over to the sitting area, where she proceeded to ungracefully flop down in a sitting position on one of the red plastic couches.

A few minutes after sitting she sighed and combed her fingers through her hair. It was nice releasing stress. She hadn't realized being a trainer could be this hard. Suddenly she saw another figure stop into the center carrying some sort of package. The figure left quickly as Nurse Joy brought it over, handing it to her of all people. She stared down at it in confusion. "It's a...pokemon egg. My mom sent it. That's kinda...unexpected." She set the egg down carefully next to her and looked over at her companion. "Wanna play a game while we wait or talk for a bit? Unless you have a better idea." Liara's blue eyes flashed again with humor as a soft smile adorned her face as she looked his way.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zTue May 08, 2012 8:29 pm

[ Sorry for it being short. ] ^_^;

When the Chansey had vanished... He would soon look her way, peacefully a softer smile curling around his own lips before sitting next to herself. His hands within his pockets -Game?- A curious thought went through his mind, wondering what kind of game she would want to play. Yet at the same time, he wanted to hit the beach whole they waited... There own wait wasn't short nor long. Looking her way he let the smile brighten up before standing back up "Hey, Nurse Joy... We will be at the beach, enjoying the sun. When the treatment is done. Can you send word, please?" A curious question and the Nurse just nodded. Going back to her own business with a look back at Liara, a free arm extended down her way, waiting. "I was thinking more of the beach, relaxing within the sun?" A curious question as well a playful nod.

"Though we can play a game or talk while we relax... I hate being indoors." He continued to talk as he started to look around. Seeing faces, the trainers and others alike. "What kind of game did you want to play?" He soon asked her with a softer tone of voice. With the Ac within the Pokemon Center, it was much cooler outside with the ocean breeze and the warmth of the sand. "Sorry... I just love the beach, and whenever I see one it reminds me of the days when I was younger.. And it's fun relaxing within the sand." He soon finished up his own conversation, his hand still extended her way... Wondering if she will take his hand, was another story.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 12:18 am

Liara hadn't really thought about going to the beach, but it wasn't a bad idea and the smile Andrew was giving her just wouldn't let her say no. She rose and threw off her black overcoat, it was a bit excessive after all, and placed her newly acquired pokemon egg in Nurse Joy's care."Come on, let's go!" She came back, giving Andrew a beaming smile as the two left to go to the beach.

The walk was nice, while he was talking she noticed his hand extended to meet hers and she only slightly hesitated before taking it. It felt nice, she found his company to be really enjoyable. After a few moments of silence she allowed herself to speak. "I've never been to the beach before. I've always been so sheltered by my mother. She feared something might happen to me, overly protective right? It's very pretty, the ocean itself is so amazing to look at." She sighed as a light smile adorned her face. She simply allowed her eyes to roam over the blue waters and enjoy the calmness of it all.

Liara paused in their walk slightly, which would possibly elicit a slight tug on Andrew's own hand from the sudden halt. Liara thought for a moment about what kind of game she would want to play with him. It wasn't like they had brought anything with them that they could use. Suddenly her mind was brought out of it's though when something hit her leg. Looking down she spotted a small white ball with an odd weaved patter. She gently reached down and picked it up with both hands, spying a net tied to a pole too far away. This made her smile even brighter as she would turn back his way. "Beach Volleyball, maybe? I bet I can beat you in this at least." Liara smirked at him while tossing and catching the ball with one of her hands."You up for a challenge?"
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 2:16 am

From that spot within the Pokemon Center... He felt her grab his own hand gently with a slow pace they walked out and along the sidewalk within the town. The sea breeze flowed through with a calm pace, and the taste of the sea salt filled the air. "I love the outdoors... Though when it comes to the beach, I fill like a beach bum." Blurring out though he soon nodded with her own question. "Yeah, all parents are like that... Over protected though some do more harm then others they are only trying to look after you and see what's best of their own child." Trying to explain it, though he truly didn't understand it himself. With his other hand tucked within his inner pocket they enjoyed the nice weather within the city itself; sometimes his gaze would wonder off.

From the clouds within the sky to others around who walked the streets just like themselves, from others point of view. They would look like a couple, yet it was the opposite, being friends that just meet up and his free nature really didn't him of people thought. Once the ball rolled towards them and hitting her own ankle... The soft sigh escaping his lips and he soon nodded. "That's a grand idea..." With his gaze, the fiery spirit showed within his own eyes, he watched the ball being tossed up and down. The smirk curling around his cheek bones peacefully. With his free hand he would swat the ball away letting it bounce through the street "First challenge accepted!" And then he was off, playfully running after the ball itself.

With others around them his feet brought him to this very spot... The larger crowd that came fourth. And the ball vanishing within... It was his time to shine within the very short amount. Though a empty wooden bench from the ground to the bench itself, his legs launched him into the air itself. With a single front flip he cleared the crowd and rolled instantly into a somersault and grabbed the volleyball... Once again to his feet he was half way there. The energetic personality soon showing with a brighter smile curling around his own cheek bones.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zThu May 10, 2012 4:58 am

Liara was surprised when the ball was smacked from her hand, she handed predicted that. As she watched him take off she had to shake her head to clear her stupor. "Hey! Come back here!" Liara chased after him but when they reached the large crowd she stopped suddenly and watched him pull off an incredible stunt. He practically flew off the bend, flipping, then landing like it was nothing with the ball and all. Liara just stood there with an awed expression before she smiled brightly. "That was awesome! Do it again!" Liara ran after him, her own skills showing off a bit. While she wasn't very athletic, she could run, fast. She flew by the people with ease and then matched his own pace. "You've got skill, I'll give you that. But I've got some tricks of my own." Liara would then smirk and steal the ball from him, dashing the rest of the way over to the net.

Once there, she leaned on one of the poles, giggling the entire time. She had never been this open with anyone except her mother and their pokemon. Maybe friends were better than she first thought they would be. She stood there holding the ball carefully in her hands, thinking a moment. "Ok, do you want to serve or should I? I'm find with either, just know that you're so going down." Liara took off her shoes and placed them near the pole, then she walked over to stand in the middle of the sand of the court. She grinned this time, completely ready for a fun, fair game.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zThu May 10, 2012 10:13 am

As soon as his shoes touched based within the sand, a quick change to soon place them right next to her own. As well with his own t-shirt... A soft brazilian tan covered his entire body, stretching out his body. And a smile on his face as he looked her way with a peaceful smile. "Well you got me there..." He nodded with his own thumbs up, as he talked though he continued to stretch from his arms to back and then legs. Along the beach itself many people came to relax within the sun... Or swim within the ocean with several other volleyball nets set up along the beach itself. They would pick the nearest empty one, and once Andrew was done, he walked further into the sane within his side he would rotate his shoulders around, a final stretch before the game itself.

"Well since you have the ball... You can serve." He smiled more... With a thumbs up this was closer then he was to anyone within his home town. Always thriving, yet keeping a locked mind which kept him away from others most of his days. "Maybe my mother was right... Getting out is better then staying in that old house of mine." Laughing playfully. "And besides I can really be myself around you." With that he finished talking. Wanting to get the game started he would plant his feet firmly, his toes wiggling through the warmth of the sand beneath them. "Oh... And you'll see a bunch more, just wait!" Responding to what she said about his own little stunt back there along the streets itself.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 1:53 am

Liara smiled and shook her head as she watched Andrew remove his shoes and shirt. Ok, you're totally not playing fair there. Trying to distract me? Not gonna work!" Obviously she was teasing, but it was still enjoyable for her. She then turned back to the ball in her hand. Serving was her favorite part of the game so she was at least glad she go to first. "Well I'm not much of an outdoors type of person, but I have to admit this is fun. Thanks though, I feel like I can be myself around you too. And as such, that mean I will not go easy on you. I have a killer spike. Maybe when we're done you can show me some of your own tricks?"

Liara finally stopped talking as she moved to the back right corner and stood behind the imaginary court line. She tossed the ball a few times to test it's weight and planned her trajectory. "Ok, here we go!" Then, with calculated speed and power she threw the ball up and served it over hand, her palm making perfect contact with the ball and sending it flying over the net to his side. It would land relatively in the middle of the court unless stopped.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 6:18 am

[ Would you mind if I made things a bit interesting yet fun? ] During my next post, of'course. ]

"Distracting?" He would soon ask her with a rather large smile that went from eat to ear, though as he looked her way. And a simple shake of his own head he would nod with a playful gesture. "I'm not that mean, I wouldn't do such a thing." And from that point on, he knew he would like her around from the very beginning. His whole life... He was considered the best free runner within his small little town and showing off within his own style. With her walking to her side and more towards the back, his legs would push apart more then shoulder length. He waited for the perfect moment as she tested the ball by simple throwing it within the air, his gaze would concentrate on her form and figure.

And soon the ball was thrown up and spiked his way, more within the center of his own playing field. The soft sigh escaping and with a step forward and a twist of the wrist, pulling back his right arm he would send back over the net. The ball itself hit the center of his wrist and a simple twist towards the right he corrected the balls pathway... Letting it spin more towards the right. As well the opposite side of where she was standing. "How do you like that?" A curious question popped from his lips as he shouted her way, playfully. With the day sunny and bright, it was a perfect day for volleyball with each minute Andrew would concentrate more though relaxed with slow deep breaths. The taste of sea salt lingered heavy near the ocean itself, back home they had a volleyball court set up yet it wasn't located on the beach.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zSun May 13, 2012 10:06 pm

[Nope, sounds intriguing, so go right ahead! lol]

Liara watched with trained concentration as she sent the ball spinnning back. There was a reason she loved this sport, it required you to really watch the ball or you would lose the point."I've got this!" She had to sprint towards the spot the ball was aimed for, as it was not close to where she was first standing. Even after that she had ended up having to dive for it. She barely managed to counteract the ball by twisting her body as her arms bumped it back, but in doing so slowed the ball's speed down. She did, however, see it go over the net just as she hit the sand. Though, with it's slow speed and poor aim it ended up being close to the front of the net.

She stood quickly, nearly throwing herself off the ground, ignoring the white sand that had clearly clung to her black clothing. She would have time to brush it off later. She couldn't let her focus go for one second if she wanted to win this at all."Alright, you're pretty good. Nice to see some real competition after so long. Seems your tricks come in handy for a multitude of things." She would then let out a breathe, as her eyes retrained themselves on the ball. She wasn't sure what she should be expecting next. At least she had finally found a reason to enjoy the day.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 8:40 pm

Andrew was within full concentration... Watching her as well as the ball flying back over the net. With himself making it twist within the opposite direction and soon her own words as she dove for the ball itself. A smirk crossed his own smile, watching her dive and soon return the ball itself, a sloppy hit yet it was still managed to cross back over. With the commotion through the streets.. A small light brown Pokemon was wondering around getting himself into trouble. It was Andrew's Cubone who made such Commotion, always getting into something troublesome, though besides the fact he was still a very good partner within battle. Finding a way to escape his Pokeball and venture around while Andrew isn't looking.

Though moment's later, he was still watching the ball fly back over and soon he felt his own body being pushed down. "What the he...." He was cut off, his face hitting the sandy beach, which stunned himself... The smaller light brown Pokemon projected himself off of Andrew's back. "Cuuu." Yelling out as his bone spun swiftly within his palm though soon striking out. "Cubone!" The small pokemon yelled out, as his club swiftly returned the ball, launching it back and soon landing on his feet. As Andrew sat back up, he let out a deep sigh his gaze would soon look over to Cubone and herself. "What are you doing Cubone?" A curious question soon asked as he scratched the back of his own head.

"Cubone... Bone, Cubone!" The little Pokemon tried to explain though as he looked back her way and only smiled. "I think they are done getting treated?" A curious question soon escaped. "Or Cubone here, escaped his Pokeball." With that he picked himself up and dusted what sand off his body.

Last edited by xshadow87forcex on Wed May 16, 2012 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 2:32 am

The commotion had distracted Liara from the game momentarily and she nearly jumped when she saw Andrew faceplant into the sand. Wait, since when did Cubone get here?!? She wondered to herself. Still she needed to remain alert as the ball came flying back her way after being hit by cubone's bone. Liara braced herself and caught the ball in her arms, only being pushe slightly back in the sand from the force. She stared curiously at the pokemon and it's trainer. She supposed if Andrew wasn't overreacting to it then it was ok. Still, she did wonder how he got out of his pokeball. She shook her head before answering Andrews question. "Oh, um, you're probably right. I guess we've been playing for longer than I thought. We should probably go check on them, eh?" Liara smiled brightly, her stunningly white teeth nearly sparkling.

Just then another noise brought her out of her thoughts. A sort of loud thumping, it sounded familiar. As her head turned she found herself dropping the ball. A large dust cloud was creating itself behind what she could now identify as her Phanpy, Ella. The phanpy was barreling right towards Liara, she must have managed to follow Cubone's example. "Oh, no. Ella don't you dare! Stay!" Liara backed up a bit, knowing she couldn't very well prevent was was about to happen. The phanpy launched itself into her stomach, stending her flying backwards a ways into the sand and landing rather ungracefully. She decided to lay there for a minute as the phanpy smiled at her."Phanpy! Phan!" Liara nodded and rubbed Ella's head affectionately."Yeah, thanks for that Ella. Alright, now get off me."

Liara stood carefully, her side slightly aching now. She looked back over to where Andrew and Cubone were and smiled slightly, still a bit off balance. "I'm gonna take that as a definite sign that our pokemon are feeling better. We should probably go get them, huh?" Liara walked over and replaced her shoes already heading in the direction of the pokemon center, the small elephant pokemon following close behind.
xshadow87forcex

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zTue May 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Faintly smiling, he sat within the sand as he looked her way then to Cubone, a softer sigh had slowly escaped through his lips. "I know you don't like you Pokeball..." He paused as he looked her way once again, then back towards the little Pokemon. "But you can't go venturing off and causing mayhem everywhere." With that said, he would stand back up and dust the sand from his own legs and body as well with Cubone following him. "Cubone is mostly like Azula... Hates being stuffed within the Pokeball, though I'm trying to get used to it, just in case of a emergency." Speaking out he walked towards her and soon slipping his shoes on once again.

"Cubone... Bone, bone, cubone!" Waving his bone as he spoke within the air to signal Phanpy over his way. With there current battle from before it seems like they were getting along just fine, yet when the Phanpy was charging up and soon tackling Liara to the ground. Andrew couldn't resist but to laugh underneath his own breath, with his hands tucked into his inner pockets. He would walk over to her. "Are you alright?" With the scratch the back of his own head, he smiled her way to look at both Pokemon. "It looks like they are getting along just fine... They might make a great duo when it comes to battling!" As he Spoke, Cubone nodded and walked beside Phanpy.

"I can't really get mad at Cubone, I caught him and still training him... I'd think he likes it better walking then stuffed up within that Pokeball." A simple shrug though they were soon headed to the Pokemon Center, hoping the treatment was all finished. His bag slung around his left shoulder, with one Egg, hoping it will hatch soon. "So... I believe the first gym, is coming up; are you ready?" A curious question soon escaped his own lips. "Bone... Cubone, Cu!" Responding to Andrew's question, with his bone within the air... He would waddle his way along side his trainer and Phanpy. He felt the egg moving... From the inner depth of his own backpack with a curious thought as he stopped within the middle of the sidewalk.

Others around, yelled his way but he didn't pay any attention, as he peeked within to pull out his own egg wiggling around. And soon it was seconds before it finally cracked open; his eyes were wide open. Staring down at it, it was bizarre though it was also unique knowing it will be strong Pokemon when it grew. "I'll name you Hazard." He nodded and soon set the newly hatched Pokemon on the ground. Letting it to know his own as well as Phanpy... Cubone, looked rather weird with his own expression.

"Bone.. Cubone." Speaking before hitting him upside the head with his bone... As well as a simple sticking out his own tongue. "Electamar!" Showing up Cubone with his own Leer attack, his eyes enlarging. "Mar..." Though cut off by Andrew himself, pushing them aside with his own death look. "Cut it off you two!" With those words, he would soon separating them by picking up Hazard, with him in his own arms "Ready?" A curious question soon he would ask Liara.

Last edited by xshadow87forcex on Wed May 16, 2012 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverStar
SilverStar

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 4:11 am

((OOC: I have been informed that it is time for an egg to hatch. Though this egg is not in your character's profile, I'm going off of what's listed in your signature, xshadow87forcex. If I am mistaken in the type of Pokemon that has come out, then please let me know.))

As the two Trainers walked together, Andrew would find himself overcome by the sudden urge to check the Pokemon egg in his bag. He would be quick to pull it out, as it was beginning to move and make odd noises. Whatever was contained within that shell was ready to come out...

Crick... crack... crick... CRACK! The shell burst open as a rather bizarre Pokemon emerged. Colored a bright yellow and purple, with large fists and a skinny tail, it was a fascinating sight indeed. Those who were familiar with such a Pokemon knew it as an Electamar. It turned to gaze at Andrew and threw its arms up in the air, calling out as if to greet its new master.

Electamar (Male, level 1) came out of its egg!
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8zWed May 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Liara casually kept up her pace with Andrew, still trying to brush off all the sand that had gotten in her hair and on her clothing. She would need to take care of that eventually. Most of that was caused by Ella, who just at that moment was recieving a glare from her trainer. Liara sighed and nodded at Andrew."Yeah, I suppose. I haven't really gotten much training in though, but we're always ready to give gyms a shot." Before much longer, the egg Andrew had been carrying around started to hatch. Liara looked questioningly at it until an Electamar came out of it. It was interesting to say the least, she hadn't seen anything like it! "Wow, congrats." She chuckled slightly at then and continued walking, a little discouraged at Cubone and Hazard's behavior, at least the situation was under control.

"Yeah, let's get back to the pokemon center. I'm not sure what to expect. I really want to see how Azula is. I hope she isn't causing problems. She can be....aggressive when I'm not nearby." Liara winced at that. She remembered the time that Azula had bitten one of her mother's pokemon because it was blocking her path to Liara's room. It wasn't pretty, especially when that pokemon got revenge. Just the thought of that had Liara picking up her pace, practically jogging all the way to the pokemon center.

Once she had entered she listened for anything that might be considered violent. Nurse Joy was still at her station, the pokeballs all ready for them, including the empty ones that belonged to Cubone, Ella, and Azula. So, at least Azula's out of her ball. She would destroy everything if she was put in that. Liara looked around once more before a crash was heard and a set of doors flew open with an angry growling houndour looking around wildly. When her eyes landed on Liara, Azula charged for her trainer. Liara kneeled so as not to go down hard again. Azula tackled her trainer affectionately, yet at the same time barking a scolding. Dour! Houndour!" Liara chuckled and pet her houndour. "It's fine Azula. I'm sorry for leaving. I'm just happy you feel better." Liara stood, grabbing her coat, the egg her mother had sent her, and the pokeballs that were waiting on the counter. To reduce the amount of pokemon in the open, Liara called Ella back in into her own pokeball and put Azula's empty one away. She would then turn to Andrew and smile brightly as Azula stood close by."Ok, let's get this show on the road!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fresh Start With New Friends...   A Fresh Start With New Friends... H6Q0F8z

A Fresh Start With New Friends...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1