HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The chronicles of Kane Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Case Silver
Case Silver

The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 2:20 pm

he sat on the roof of the building opposite to the Sphinx hotel eating an apple, these days it was always one job after the other his "receptionist" (a hostage who paid a large sum of money to stay alive and to give his life to him) was staying in room 43 in the hotel. he was an idiot for putting that ad in a newspaper when he told him to spread it around the black market, newspaper would attract police and people who wanted him dead.

''hey boss any suggestion?" he asked the god inside of him after seeing the man from the desert setting up traps and scanning the area. "make a mist and I will handle the rest." he did as he was told and a large, thick mist covered the area. smoke bubbled up out from his shadow three smoke "shadows" of him appeared and jumped down into the street below. "once they are gone you will lose you magic for 3 minutes, go 'thank' your 'receptionist' with a 'reward', then ride the wind to your next job." the god ordered

"ok then," he replied as he finished off his apple (eating the core) "lets get to work."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 5:00 pm

the assassin lands in the room just as the mist is blown away from the summer breeze, the only thing that some one could known he had landed in the room was if some on saw the tip of his cloak as he landed. he could sense how the shadows were doing, there figure was now distorted from the breeze but still standing surrounding the dessert man, "that's odd, he is talking to them, I cant make out what he is saying though the shadows are too distorted. but he move towards us they will attack." the god said
"maybe he doesn't want us dead?" the assassin replied
God: "Maybe isn't good enough."
Assassin: "Well somebody's moody."
God: "Shut up fool, do my bidding and kill the 'receptionist'!

he looked towards his "receptionist" who was sleeping on the bed, he put his hand just over is mouth and nose and shot smoke down them killing his quickly and painlessly with out leaving any hand prints. "sorry pal nothing personal we just cant have any loose ends."

Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 5:31 pm

"I hate hippos. And I hate rogues." Lloyd said as he staggered into town. "Stop with the complaints boy. You must find that strange smoke man. I do not know who he is hosting, or if it's even Egyptian." Lloyd sighed. "Why can't the war between order and chaos start up in some place cooler? No offense Thoth, but Egypt isn't exactly the coolest place." "YOU DARE OPPOSE TRADITION BOY! Egypt is the most sacred of places! Order and Chaos will always be their strongest here." "Then what about those greek guys in New York City, or those roman guys out in the west of the US?" "I told you, we do not interact with or talk of those fools!" Lloyd sighed again and walked into the hotel.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 9:01 pm

"ok, ok, no need to get your robes in a twist." the assassin sat on a street lamp above the dessert from the man. he snapped his fingers and whistled as if talking to a dog "boys, hey go scout the area, make sure we aren't interrupted." the shadows bowed, turned into smoke and was carried by the wind to different places. "so sandman what's the job and most importantly how much are you going to pay me?"

a jet of black smoke merged into the assassin. "one of the people in the dessert is now in the town we have to shadows stalking him ready to strike on order." the god told him in his mind

"so sandman your buddy just walked into town...what's going to be?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 9:17 pm

the assassin looks at him blankly "what the @*!k is an Apophis?"he asked.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 9:30 pm

"I host my boss, simple as that, I do jobs for him, I get his powers, don't care what his name."
his arm extends into smoke, breaks the window of a near by shop and then brings back 2 cans of coke. he now floats cross legged in the air. "by the way sense you not paying me to kill the kid I am not doing squat about him." he tilts one of the can towards the sandman "so you going to hire me or you going to threaten to kill me again?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm

"if this guy is fun its going to cost ten times that" he took the cash " if he isn't fun the two shadows will kill him." he snapped his fingers the thought the word kill target to the shadows stalking the new comer
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 pm

smoke formed next to him there was the assassin drinking coke through the mask, "you there is no discount when you help...right?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 10:11 pm

"fine you made your point," he was now finished with his second can now, both now empty floating in the air thanks to the smoke, he flicked them they turned into tiny pieces of shrapnel which mixed into the sliver decals on his cloths. "so who/what is this Apophis character?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 10:16 pm

"I only ever want the long version of anything when it is a feature length flim."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The chronicles of Kane Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2