HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The chronicles of Kane Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

The chronicles of Kane Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zSun Jul 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Name: Namie Kalo
Looks:
Spoiler:
Side: Ma'at
God: Neith
Race: Human
Speciality: Combat
Side speciality 1: Magic
Side speciality 2: Healing
Weapon: A Magic Kit, a spear with a curved tip, and a bow and arrow.
Content of standard kit: One Amulet of Fire, a scroll of papyrus, Magic Rope, a retrieval Shabti, and general medical odds and ends.

Last edited by Kira on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Name:Lloyd Farran
Looks: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay Manga-guy-anime-guys-6785890-362-502
Side: Balance(as in the keeping of between the two)
God:Thoth
Race: Human
Speciality:Combat, which is strange when it comes to thoth.
Side speciality 1: Magic
Side speciality 2: Medicine
Weapon:Two Khopesh, one black and one white(symbolizing order and Chaos) along with a staff with head piece shaped like a balance.
Content of standard kit: One symbol of order and chaos respectively in the form of rings, along with a charm representing balance in the form of a necklace shaped like a set of scales.  Basic scribe tools, along with a simple kit of necessary medicine supplies.
History:  Lloyd works with Thoth in his age old task of mediator between order and Chaos.  While Thoth rarely steps into combat in a physical sense, Lloyd will.  If the scales begin to tip toward one side or another, it's lloyd's task to intervene and keep things in that constant balance.

Last edited by Mistdrake on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zTue Jul 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Ok, changed things around a little to make it make more sense. Better now Atlas?
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 6:26 pm

hey I can I join as a rouge?
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:18 pm

A slightly larger than normal sized eagle flapped majestically, flying through and seemingly patrolling the area. Upon spotting the Hippo-Demons, the bird's eyes widened. It landed on the sand and transformed, becoming a slightly armored female. She held a spear in one hand and a bow on her back with a quiver of arrows. Running at the hippo demons, she held out her spear, poised to strike.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 7:30 pm

The Ibis that was introduced in the exposition watched the situation. "Looks like someone beat me to it Thoth." Lloyd said to the god who inhabited his mind. "Do not interfere yet boy. This girl fights for Ma'at." The scribe god spoke. "Very well Thoth, but do you have to call me boy?" "Yes. When one is as old as I, you are barely an infant. Be glad I call you boy." Lloyd just sighed and watched the girl fight the hippo demon.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Her spear, naturally, was hooked into the thick skin of the hippo. She used the tip to drive it upward and then pull it out before she got hit with the hippo's head. Skidding backward on the desert sand, she watched the new guy start attacking. "I'm not about to be outdone now." She took her bow from her back and began launching arrows at the hippos
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Name:  Sliver Mist (David Costello)
Looks:
The chronicles of Kane Roleplay Corvo_10

Side: rouge, offer help for a price basically an assassin
God: Unknown (seems to grant his host to emit and  have control over smoke and mist)(kind of like general smoker from One Piece)
Race: human host
Specialty: hand to hand combat
Side specialty 1: Smoke magic( able to emit smoke rapidly and control it)
Side specialty 2: can turn into smoke
Weapon: short sword and combat/throwing knife made of bone
Content of standard kit: ( Shabti, magic rope, amulet of smoke)
History: ????

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : picture)
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 9:03 pm

"Thoth, there's another.  What do I do now?  Do I step in?"  Lloyd asked, sick of being an Ibis at this point.  "Not yet boy.  This new comer has something strange about him.  As if he is undecided in which side he affiliates with.  Continue to watch."  Lloyd sighed, which was something that looked strange coming from an Ibis.  "I know it's your sacred animal, but as a human being an Ibis, it's not that comfortable thoth."  "Be lucky I do not make you an Ibis PERMANENTALLY boy."  Lloyd just sighed again, watching the newcomer stab the hippos and then stab them some more while riding a griffon.

Last edited by Mistdrake on Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 pm

The hippo's attacked missed by a few centimetres and almost loses his balance.

Black smoke erupts from nowhere slowly circling Llyod and the hippo making a smoke screen which no living thing could see through. a person in a black hooded cloak with sliver decal wearing a skull mask made of steel forms, steps forward and strikes Llyod on a vital spot in his back with a bone knife. then throwing the same knife at it aiming for between the hippos eyes, then try to choke it with the black smoke.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 10:04 pm

the sand storm lift up the hippo closet to the rouge and slamed into the ground it was dazed and was injured along its back it wont be moving so fast now due to a spinal injury, but now ropes being controlled my the first rouge tied up the already weak hippo, it couldn't fight back. no it was bound by ropes unable to move in the sand.

the assassin turns into smoke and is carried in the wind above the hippo where he reforms while falling, smoke from his hand formed a short sword. once he landed on the he proceeds to slash the thing connecting the head to the body and  trying to kill it by decapitating it.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 11:46 pm

"We got a problem Thoth." Lloyd said, taking to the skies. "I can't see anything through that smoke, can I get in on the action now?" He could hear the god sigh in his mind. "Fine, but be careful." Lloyd smirked and flew away from the smoke cloud, landing and transforming out of his Ibis form. "Much better." Throwing his hands out to either side he pulled his Khopesh out of the duat. Twirling the blades and readying them, Lloyd ran toward the battle. By the time he got back it was apparent that the smoke man had been successful in stabbing the hippo demon. "Where do these guys come from?" "The rogues? I do not know. However, they seem to be fighting for Ma'at. Now." Thoth said.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 pm

The miniature sandstorm acted like the blade of a chainsaw, each particle of sand dug into the hippos flesh rapidly cutting into him. it now had been sliced in half.

the assassin turning his arms into smoke he shot them into the sand below allowing them to mix forming a black sand that was under his control for a short time. he used this technique to attempt to use the black sand to pull it underneath the ground. once he lost control of the sand he would fliter his arms so the would return into just smoke again then back into flesh.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8zThu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 pm

the assassin laughed, his laugh sent shivers down the peoples spines and caused the wind to halt. he snapped his fingers the knife that he threw turned to smoke and reformed in his hand.

He spoke in a dark demonic voice do to his mask, "I am just here to collect my bounty." he turned to smoke and reformed behind Namie and used his knife to slit her neck and decapitate her. with her head in is left and knife in the right, he bowed. a sudden blast of smoke came out of him making a smokescreen when it cleared he was gone.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chronicles of Kane Roleplay   The chronicles of Kane Roleplay H6Q0F8z

The chronicles of Kane Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next