HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Journey to the first badge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Journey to the first badge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 3:55 pm

At Nosepass' command, several rocks rose out of the ground and made to collide with the orb, a smart, different way of using Rock Throw. Geodude took the attack and used a Tackle at close range.
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Cubone now weak by the hits countered the tackle with a Headbutt. Mudkip saw the rock and was first scared by the site, but with Lucas's reinforcement it calmed down and it jumped on the rocks in the air and fired a Water Gun from a higher vantage point.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Nosepass dove away to a side and used another Rock Throw while Geodude was battling it out with Cubone. The Rock pokemon was surprised but held his own with a Rock Tomb.
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Mudkip continued to jump on the rocks that were hurled toward him. He countered with a wall of Avalanche above Nosspass. Cubone simply used a Bone Club on the rock thrown at him to shatter it he proceeded by sliding under Geodude and using another Bone Club.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Geodude rolled away - straight into the Avalanche. the power of the snow and ice was too strong and it collapsed. Roxanne looked on, tight lipped. Nosepass went the same way, dwarfed by the sheer frosty power of the ice move.

Cubone gained 14 exp!
Cubone grew to level 16 with 9 exp remaining!
Mudkip gained 14 exp!
Mudkip grew to level 16 with 2 exp remaining!
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Cubone collapsed on the ground worn out and Mudkip ran over to Lucas who was happily running to Cubone. He then looked up at Roxanne and said "Thanks for a great battle..." he was cut off by a rattling in his backpack. He looked inside and took out his two eggs that were quivering and holes began to break. Cubone and Mudkip gathered around the eggs to see what would hatch.
oc:I don't know what i have to do for my eggs cause it has been two pages.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 5:13 pm

(It's supposed to three but nevermind, it fills the quota.)

The two eggs shook enticingly before a beak popped out of the Flying type egg. Bit by bit, a Spearow appeared. Now onto the random egg. A small fist poked out, before igniting. This too, part by part, revealed a Darmanitan.

Journey to the first badge - Page 2 554
Journey to the first badge - Page 2 021
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 5:21 pm

oc: Sorry i thought it was two thanks for still letting me get them.
"Hi little ones nice to finally see you" Lucas said in a cute whisper. He picked them up and looked back at Roxanne.
"Well... thanks." He said awkwardly awaiting his first badge.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 5:34 pm

With a huff, Roxanne tossed the badge at Lucas before retreating to the back of the gym.
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 5:39 pm

"Thanks, hope to see you again." Lucas said as he walked out the door once out he looked down at the badge and he jumped in glee and he decided they should go to the beach for their victory.
oc: end of thread and does that mean i have the tm Bulldoze cause i beat her.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 6:01 pm

(Yes, I added the TM and money, and badge, even if I've not mentioned it.)
blitzmonkey
blitzmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 6:03 pm

oc: okay just wanted to make sure thank you i will make a new thread now.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm

(All right. Please be sure to post the link here. Would you like me to mod it? =3 )
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to the first badge   Journey to the first badge - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Journey to the first badge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2