HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redwall RP Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 3:32 am

Here is the plot so far:

Cluny the Scourge is forever gone as well as Slagar the Slaver. Both were dangerous enemies, but they were destroyed by Matthias, the warrior of Redwall. Cluny was a horrible evil. At first, Matthias could not defeat him. In order to defeat Cluny, he travels to get Martin's sword, which is the only thing that can help defeat Cluny, as it was taken by the snake Asmodeus. Matthias cuts off Asmodeus' head and kills him with the sword, ending in victory with it. He returns to Redwall and leads a final battle against Cluny with his friends (a female badger named Constance, a rabbit/hare named Basil Stag Hare, and a female mousemaid named Cornflower). In the last part of the battle, Cluny had captured Cornflower but was trapped in the belltower of the abbey since Matthias was there. Matthias ends up killing Cluny by dropping the huge bell on top of him. This ends the battle and now the abbey is safe from Cluny.
7 seasons later (Think of seasons as years. Moons are months.), a fox named Slagar entered the abbey as a magician. During his performance, he drugged all of the residents' drinks and caused them to fell asleep. It was then that he kidnapped all of the children. Matthias traveled far to find his son, Mattimeo, who had been kidnapped by Slagar. He uses Martin's sword to help him in his quest, and is accompanied by Basil, a squirrel, Cheek the otter, a badger whose daughter had been kidnapped, a shrew named Logalog, and a mole whose only son had been kidnapped. During their journey, they were almost killed, but managed to get through it and find their young ones. Afterwards, they cornered Slagar between themselves and a large, deep opening in the ground. Slagar slipped and fell into the opening, effectively killing him. This allows Matthias and his friends to return home.
Redwall Abbey have been peaceful for 7 seasons since then. Matthias has been training warriors as he had felt that danger would come again, and his fears were correct. Now came the evil weasel, Rathor the Wrathful, and although Matthias was strong enough in the past, he is too old to continue. He has passed on his skills to many different creatures, and it is up to them to defeat this enemy and his army.

Do you, Guest, fight for Redwall, or for Rathor?
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 pm

Egypt woke up in his bed, and looked around. He saw his little sister stil sleeping next to him and smiled. She was full of worries about food and money everyday and she was tired. He stood up and streched. The sun was just up and it was still early. He had slept enough and he felt very refreshed. He went to the other room where a little kitchen was, they did not have much money but they got food from the monks that lived close. He was still young but he used the experience he got from his father to work on the lands that were close. His father was kidnapped when he was young and the people of the town think the worst but he just new that they were alive he could feel it.

He walked out of the shack they lived in and it was harvest time. The were lucky, they had a strong winter a few moons age but all of the corn survived. The corn was just good and it would give them a little more money so they could buy some clothes. The got his equipement and began to get the corn, wandering what they would buy with the money they got from it.
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 5:34 pm

Meanwhile, a golden furred mouse was walking by carrying a wheelbarrow filled with spices and fruits. There were a few cheese-wheels, but not much. She seemed to be mumbling to herself in anger and frustration.
"I can't believe the mousemaids asked ME, a warrior, to get the food and spices from the merchant!"
At one point her wheelbarrow rolled over a rock in the road and tipped over, causing all of the contents to spill out.
"By the fur! Darn these rocks! Now I have to clean this up."
She tipped her wheelbarrow back to its original position and then bent down to pick up the pots and bowls filled with spices and fruit. A cheese-wheel had managed to start rolling down the side of the road towards a small pond, and the mouse had to fish it out with her bare paws to reach it. Once she had, she returned to the wheelbarrow and refilled it.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Bond was tossing around in the little burrow in which his family resided. All of the family members were adrift on that wonderful boat that's referred to as sleep. All aside from Bond, of course. He was anxious to go outside and go climb trees and stuff. With light toes, he quietly crept out of the burrow, climbing along the roof of the burrow. He exited through the hole they used as a door and dropped down to the ground.

Once outside, he grinned, quickly speeding along and travelling around. In most cases, the younger members of his family including him and his adopted sister were not to be outside without supervision. But he knew the area well, well enough not to get lost, and decided to explore.
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Egypt went out to get some spices for dinner and to leave the corn with the farmer for some money. He was on his way to the farmer and got the money. He gained a lot more then he thought he would get. The corn was golden yellow and that was the perfect corn. He went towards the merchant when he saw a mouse with a golden fur getting some stuff to bring to the merchant. He looked like he was having trouble and Egypt said: ''Do you need some help'' Wondering what he would say.
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 pm

The mouse noticed Egypt and shook her head.
"I'll be alright. Thank you for the offer, though!"
She left her wheelbarrow standing nicely on the side of the road and walked over to Egypt. Extending a paw, she said, "I'm Card Soarcat from Redwall Abbey. What's your name?"
Card was grinning happily, and seemed to be in a good mood, despite the foul mood she was in moments before.
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 10:18 pm

He looked as the golden fur mouse placed the cart a little further and came back asking for his name. ''My name is Egypt Clay and yours?'' Awaiting her awnser
(sorry for the small post but i dont have enough energy left to post more)
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 pm

(It's fine. Don't worry about it. And Card already said her name XD)
"Egypt Clay, huh? Haven't heard that name before. Then again, I haven't been out to these parts for a few months so somethings are sure to change, right?"
Card laughed a bit at her statement, then smiled. This mouse seemed to be an alright fellow.
"You haven't been having any trouble from vermin, have you?" she suddenly asked with a serious face. She was a warrior; therefore it was her job to make sure the civilians were safe, no matter who or what they were.
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 10:50 pm

''Well no not for several years but what they did back then was unforgiveable'' He looked aside with a sad expression on his face thinking about his mother and father. he couldn't even remember their faces anymore and he missed them terribly but he knew they were alive somewhere.
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 pm

"Who was it and what happened?" Card asked, her gaze beginning to soften slightly, but still remained serious. "I understand it must be hard to remember, but I need to know." She couldn't just leave an innocent creature to suffer from this. And if this mouse had trouble, who knows what other unfortunate beast suffered by the same vermin?
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zSun Jun 30, 2013 11:38 pm

''It all happened a few years ago, we were still little and my parents had a farm but one day a few bad people who looked like they were rats came in and burned the whole place taking my mother and father away from us and leaving us in the burning house. I escaped and saved my little sister then I lived from the food the people in the cloister gave us and from the money we got from farming. But i will never forgive them for what they did but i know they are alive somewhere and I will find them one day''
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 am

(Ciel, you can post with Bond seeing Card and Egypt talking to each other, you know. ^ ^ Just thought you needed some help posting.)
Card's eyes instantly burned with anger. How dare the vermin steal away a mouse's home and family?! She looked at Egypt with understanding eyes.
"I'm sorry for your loss, but I only ask one more thing. Do you know what the rats looked like?"
She hoped that Egypt knew; this would make her job much easier. If Card had at least some idea of the culprits' identities, she could easily track them down with help.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 1:37 am

Bond sat, hidden behind some foliage, listening to the two apparently older mice speak. They seemed to be speaking of vermin. He was interested and leaned in to get a better hear. However, due to unluckiness and general unstableness of the foliage, the greenery snapped and allowed Bond to tumble out. He tried to quickly scurry away before seen so he could continue to hear the older mammals speak.
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 1:46 am

Card suddenly turned around, having heard a distinct snapping noise from around her. It sounded like a twig breaking, and so she scanned the area for any vermin who were watching. Luckily for Bond, he had scurried away too quickly for Card to see him. Deciding that whatever made the noise was probably not dangerous, Card returned her attention to Egypt, but still kept her guard up. Who knows? The creature that made the noise could be an enemy waiting to sneak up on her.
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 3:17 pm

''Well it was a brown rat and it had a kind of spear on his tail and an Eyelap on his left eye'' Egypt said while looking aside with tears in his eyes. You could see the sad memories of his past in his eyes. He felt horrible thinking about all those dark times and wished that other mouse wouldn't have asked. ''Sorry I can't tell you more It is too painfull''
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Instantly, Card's eyes lit up.
"That description... Fits Cluny the Scourge! But, he's been dead for 9 seasons now!"
She wondered if this mouse was really telling the truth. That was when she saw the pain in his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry for asking. Forget any of this happened."
She felt almost crushed by this revelation. Cluny the Scourge was dead. He can't hurt anybeast anymore. This helped her feel much better, but she still felt slightly disappointed. Card had hoped to help Egypt defeat him, but she supposed it was best to leave it be.
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 3:31 pm

what do you mean he has been dead for 9 seasons now, My parents were kidnapped 4 years ago by someone who even awnsered to that name'' The memory came back as he heard someone call him that name. How did that mouse know who he was.
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 3:38 pm

"Matthias the great warrior of Redwall Abbey had killed Cluny the Scourge 9 seasons ago. I can take you to Redwall for proof."
Card answered back, her eyes filled with slight confusion. She definitely remembered the tales she kept hearing about Cluny the Scourge. The horrible tales of what the rat did spread through her old town like wildfire. Then, out of the blue came a rumor that Cluny was dead. It turned out to be true when Card reached Redwall.
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 3:55 pm

''Sorry I wish I could but I have to make money and I need to harvest crops to get at least a little bit of money'' My sister really needs some new clothes and I don't have enough money. So sorry but I only told you whatI know well I think I need to go then'' He said with a sad expression on his face. He really wished he could have gone with the golden furred mouse with the name Card. But he had the responsibility to take care of his little sister and earn some money.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Bond had continuously watched the conversation between the two mice, highly interested. It seemed that the golden furred one was from Redwall Abbey. That seriously peaked his interest. He was glad that he was out of sight for the moment. He had made sure to pick much more sturdy cover this time, and only occasionally peeked his head around the side to get a look.
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 5:00 pm

(New system for the Warrior Position~ Anyone who's a Warrior can now take on quests from others/NPCs for money to buy more weapons, armor, etc. :D)
"Oh, don't worry about money and such. If you come to Redwall and undergo some training to be a warrior, then you'll be able to earn money by taking on quests from the creatures inside the abbey, and even from civilians in towns nearby. You'll earn more than enough money to help your sister." Card replied with a grin. She had taken on quite a few quests in the past season and so she had enough money to support herself and her little brother for a very long time.
Leo
Leo

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 5:22 pm

''Uhm ok but let me get my sister then I will look if I can get a house in Redwall'' Egypt ran towards his cottage and saw his sister standing in front of it. She was glad to see him and Egypt explained what they were going to do. She nodded and got her stuff. It was not much only some old clothers and her stuffed doll she got from her mother. Egypt got a little knife and a bit of leftovers from their food. Then eh went back with his sister on his back towards Card. ''Can you please bring me too Redwall'' he asked with a hopefull look on his face.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zMon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 pm

(Mind if I join?)

Aries soon hopped past being in quite a hurry when he noticed Card, the golden-furred mouse looking continuously without realizing it until, he tripped over a rock that was sticking out of the ground. He quickly gathered things that he was carrying placing a few notebooks into his side-bag and his guitar onto his back. Aries was a minstrel, a musician who used to travel the land with his parents playing their music, that was before he moved out so, that he could stand on his own two feet.

Rather awkwardly he scratched the back of his head with the tip of his wing trying to act as though it hadn't happened. He then called over
"I'm ok... I'm ok"
trying to reassure himself as well then, hopping over to a nearby bench and fountain to check his things were still in an ok condition. Unfortunately however, his guitar had been damaged in the fall and the only place where he could get it repaired to it's usual high quality was in Redwall. His next problem to solve was to try and find a way of actually getting there, with that he looked around and pondered many different ideas. Instead deciding to find out what the golden-furred mouse and her two companions were up to; in case there was a way he may tag along, that was if they were going to Redwall.

(Just so, you know Aries is a Changeable Hawk-Eagle. Though, don't worry hopefully in this world they aren't like the real ones. Cause he doesn't eat Mice or other mammals, he's actually incredibly friendly and intuitive)
Card
Card

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 2:56 am

(Erm, Mark? Please make a profile for your character here: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t4782-redwall-rp-character-topic and wait for it to be approved before RPing. ^ ^ Also, while in the show of the Redwall books, birds and cats are usually regular size, but for the purpose of keeping it fair, all races are the same height as a full-grown mouse, standing up of course.)
Card grinned as she saw that Egypt looked happy to know the new information. She watched as he scurried back inside his little cottage and, within a few minutes, came back out with a smaller mousemaid who appeared to also look happy. When Egypt asked for Card to lead him to Redwall, she gladly nodded.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 5:54 am

Bond knew that now was his chance. If they were going to Redwall Abbey, and the golden furred mouse seemed to be willing to lead people there, he was going to have to risk it. Slowly and shyly, he scurried out from behind his cover. It wasn't long before he realized that randomly revealing himself behind cover wasn't smart.
Sponsored content

Redwall RP Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP Topic   Redwall RP Topic H6Q0F8z

Redwall RP Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next