HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Redwall RP [Character Topic]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

Redwall RP [Character Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Hello, Guest! Welcome to the Redwall RP Character Topic! As long as you have no quarrel with us or mock our ways, we shall get along nicely.

In order to enter, you must fill out the below Character Template.

Template:

Races:

Ranks:

Golden Sky's Character:

Last edited by Card on Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Name: Egypt Clay (Iron defense)

Brief History: He was born in a happy family but when he was the age of seven a little sister was born he was really happy and playfull until the disasterous day that his parent were takin houstage by the evil forces and had probably been killed but on one is sure.
Race: Wood mouse

Any Family?:
Father (dead)
Mother (dead)
little sister (Alive)

Personality: He is a very protective person who is allways on the look out for persons who want to kill or harm his little sister, He is also a defensive Typ when his father lived he learned how to use alot of defensive techniques.
Are you Good or Bad?: Good

Description:
Spoiler:

Positions:

Young ones weapon, a bow and arrow.

Password: (I know what it is but if i post it others will find it :D)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:48 pm

Are you going to RP your character's sister as well or will you allow others to RP her instead?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Others can rp her but if no one wants to i am willing to do both
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zFri Jun 28, 2013 11:53 pm

Alright. Approved. Welcome to Redwall Abbey, Egypt Clay! (I'm going to probably post the RP Topic tomorrow as I have an idea for the plot. And I have to go soon.)
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 2:04 am

Name: Bond Everest

Brief History: I have no idea how to breathe. (A.k.a  I don't know what's going on.)

Race: Gecko

Any Family?: Mother(Alive)
Father(Dead)
Brother(Alive)
Adoptive Sister(Alive)
[All of his family members are available as characters, just ask. ]
Personality: Bond is a highly hyperactive, jittery fellow. He loves to move and laugh and is not good at being still. He enjoys sneaking up on people for some reason that people don't really get. He does not tire at the rate normal people do and can be a bit, well, self-centered.

Are you Good or Bad?: Good.

Description: http://travel.mongabay.com/animals/081226/600/cas_044.jpg

Positions: Young One

If warrior, what is your primary weapon? Secondary weapon?: A dagger.

Password: I am That Is

Last edited by Ciel Phantomhive on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 3:27 am

Erm, I'm going to need a personality. XD
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 3:38 am

Oh sorry for double-posting, but you can also have a small weapon like a dagger or a slingshot as a young one, but only if you're a young one in training to be a warrior.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 am

Ohkay. Edited.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zSat Jun 29, 2013 3:52 am

I'm guessing you're not going to be a warrior? Anyways, approved. :D Welcome to Redwall! You can start RPing here: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t4784-redwall-rp-topic#84943
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 9:03 am

Name: Aries Rook (Aries The Agile)

Brief History:
Aries grew up in a small cottage with his mother and father for the first 12 years of his life; traveling from town to town at points and spreading the wonderful joys of music. At the end of the twelve years he decided to move out and spread the same joys on his own; he even got a house of his own. Aries now travels warily from time to time searching for meaning in his life, searching for something that will make him a legend.

Race: (Un-Traditional - If allowed) Changeable Hawk-Eagle/Crested Hawk-Eagle (Different names for same bird)

Any Family?:
Father - Quentin - Alive
Mother - Lily - Alive
Younger Brother - Samuel - Alive
Younger Sister - Shannon - Alive

Personality:
Aries enjoy making other people happy with his music; he can play the guitar, the harp and sing, he even writes his own songs. Aries is easily approachable and is incredibly friendly, he is protective of his friends though there's often nothing he can do. Aries is strangely rather strong for a Minstrel though, he's a clear pacifist and isn't a big fan of fighting unless, entirely necessary.

Aries is unfortunately rather clumsy at times and is usually found day-dreaming whilst watching the clouds fly by over head. Aries is incredibly intelligent even if it's not always that easily apparent and he enjoys solving various types of riddles and puzzles.

Are you Good or Bad?: Good

Description:
Redwall RP [Character Topic] 220px-Changeable_Hawk_Eagle_Bandipur

Positions: Minstrel

Password: I am that is
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8zTue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Approved. Welcome to Redwall RP, Mark! ^ ^
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redwall RP [Character Topic]   Redwall RP [Character Topic] H6Q0F8z

Redwall RP [Character Topic]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1