HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Shuji

Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer. Empty
PostSubject: Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer.   Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Name: Shuji Kuro
Nickname: The strategist
Birthplace: Johto, Goldenrod City
Battle Style: Strategic, know your opponent before attacking
Looks:
Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer. Hazama10
Personality: Shuji is a fairly quiet person, being quiet a fair amount of the time. Because of how quite he is most people think that Shuji is a mute. Shuji is a very smart and strategic person, he claims to be a ‘passive observer’ meaning that he doesn’t fight but just watches on the sideline. Thou this is true getting into a pokemon battle with him is exactly his plan, that way he can actually understand his opponent's battle style and turn it against them.
History: Shuji was raised in the world of pokemon for a few years. During that time he didn’t have any real human parents. He was raised by a Meganium who took him into her home. Shuji lived with the Meganium until he was separated from her because the forest was set ablaze. Shuji was found in the forest fire by some people. It took months for Shuji to learn to act human. However the one thing that still keeps him in touch with his past life is the ability to communicate with pokemon.
Badges: 0
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon
Pokémon: Shinx
Nickname: Spark
Level: 10
Moves: Tackle (Start), Leer (Lv.5), Charge (Lv.9), Charge beam (TM)
Ability: Intimidate
Personality: Brave
Exp: 0

Last edited by Shuji on Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer.   Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Your personality seems to cut off mid-sentence, and can you add just a little more to your Battle Style? Also, you can add an Egg Move to your Shinx if you would like ^^
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer.   Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer. H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Sorry about the personality thing, that's what happens when you get ahead of yourself. And I'm good with the moves I have for my Shinx.
-
I fixed the personality.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer.   Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer. H6Q0F8zFri Jun 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Approved.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer.   Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer. H6Q0F8z

Shuji Kuro. The strategic trainer.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1