HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Antonius Selnar

Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 9:47 pm

"A man with such skills will indeed be useful to any woman if she thinks you are worth it and if you can put up with her. Now with the dishes done and tents packed back up, time to get serious about whatever routines I can come up with. Where would you suggest we start? There is the small valley between the hills or some of the flat land beyond the second hill. I would think the flat land be better unless you know of some arenas which have uneven floors."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 08, 2013 9:59 pm

"Heh. I guess so." Tanner nodded. "Well, I think the flat land would be the best for practice, as it would be clear of most obstructions and such. That way not too many things will get in the way during training. And we're gonna want a pretty good amount of space to practice on."
Antonius Selnar

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 1:31 am

Once Merri walks over to the other side of the second hill, she has her pokemon perform their moves. Raltsy goes first and does growl, confusion, double team, teleport, disable, and protect. She is followed by Sprucia who uses safe guard, bullet seed, leer, absorb, and quick attack. Strong Claw goes next and uses ancient power, bubble, vice grip, harden, and leer.

"I think confusion, double team, teleport, and maybe protect might work for Raltsy. Sprucia could use bullet seed, quick attack, and maybe safe guard. Strong Claw has ancient power, bubble, and possibly harden as possibilities. The thing now is figuring out how to use them either together or separately."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 1:39 am

Tanner watched and noted a few things in his head as he saw the different moves of the different Pokemon. He nodded on occasion. "Bubble, Quick Attack, and Bullet Seed could look good together. And you just have to put the little pieces to the puzzle together. Then you see the big picture. For example, Strong Claw could possibly use Harden, Vice Grip, and Bubble to make a tiny lake. He would just have to use Harden, power up his claws with Vice Grip and make a good sized indentation to fill with water from Bubble."
Antonius Selnar

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 1:58 am

"I would never have thought of that. As much as I would like to incorporate every single move, I know it will be a very small chance for such an idea to work. I'm just hoping the combinations we come up with will work with whatever competition I enter. It would be wise to come up with several routines so we won't be using the same ones over and over again. If I ever find a rival coordinator, he or she might come up with a counter program to what I do."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Jun 09, 2013 2:20 am

Tanner nodded. "Yes, I agree. With diverse movesets such as the ones your Pokemon have, it can't be too hard to think of some good routines. Bullet Seed, Quick Attack, Teleport, Double Team, and Bubble will all likely be pretty useful. Safeguard could be good for creating a flash of light, or a shimmer. Protect and Ancient Power could come in handy also." He sat down on a flat stone nearby that was only one of a few in a cluster of the area. He turned around, looking behind his back because he heard some sort of rustling. Instead of a Pokemon, as he had expected, there was an Egg. Tanner picked it up curiously. "Hm.."
Antonius Selnar

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 3:17 am

Merri walks over and sits down next to Tanner.

"What did you find?  Is that a Pokemon egg?  I have yet to see one up close.  They were covered in school but very briefly.  Do you know how long it will take to hatch this one?  I think I remember something about different times for each egg.  Something like that makes sense because of size of the Pokemon."

Merri then looks out across the field trying to picture the moves and possible combinations in her mind.

"Coming up with the routines could take days and then there is the perfection of the routines.  I do like it hear but I think it might be wise to stay here only a day or two more because of supplies."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Jun 15, 2013 3:42 am

"Yeah, an egg." He held it up for her to see closer. "Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes it takes a short amount of time. I'm pretty sure if I carry it around for a while, it'll hatch. I doubt it'll take too long." Tanner gently set the egg down next to him. "Indeed, it will take a while. So we'll be moving along in a day or so?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)   Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Route 101-The Social Experiment (open for anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5