HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's that pokemon?(route 116)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Blake Oak

What's that pokemon?(route 116) Empty
PostSubject: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 5:23 am

Ah. The grass around here was lovely. Blake enjoyed it as he walked around and breathed in that fresh Hoenn Region air. He wasn't used to being on his own yet but he had to get use to it soon. Hopefully Blake would find that Roxanne chick soon and get his first badge. He was going to find her one way or another. She was generally rumored to be strong but Blake had confidence in Squirtle and Gligars skills to dispatch her pokemon. Speaking of Squirtle.... "Squirtle squirt" said the tiny turtle pokemon.  Blake looked down and noticed his pokemon was pulling his shirt. "Squirtle squirtle squirtleeeeee" said the pokemon. Blake squinted and leaned towards Squirtle "No Squirtle I don't want to go to the beach yet. We just got off a boat I don't want to be anywhere near water." Squirtle in spite let out a grunt before crossing his arms and looking away from his trainer.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 6:58 pm

A light disturbance arose near the trainer and his pokemon. A bush rustled gently from a breeze that began to blow, but that wasn't where the disturbance was coming from. There seemed to be a stranger nearby that gave out a light scream. It was faint considering it was the first, though even fainter footsteps could be hard; the person was apparently running, but from what?
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 8:27 pm

"Squirtle! Squirtle squirt" said the tiny pokmemon. He was content with arguing with Blake at this moment. "I don't see what the big hang up is Squirtle! Not everyone likes water as much as you" Squirtle got angry and began to walk away from Blake. "Squirtle where are you going" as the trainer began following behind Squirtle. "Squirtle squirt! squirtle squirtle" Blake planted his palm in his face "What do you mean there might be some cool water type pokemon on the beach. We need to find Roxanne and get the stone badge!" Squirtle was about to start yelling at Blake before he heard a sound. It was faint he picked it up before Blake did. Squirtle turned in its direction and pointed "Squirtle squirtle" the pokemon said before he ran in that direction and Blake would follow. They saw someone running from something "Are you okay?!!!" screamed Blake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:10 pm

The stranger didn't exactly stop to ask questions. She came from behind a group of trees, a backpack flying gently behind her as her feet collided with the ground and sent her forward. She attempted to dodge to the side as not to run into Squirtle and his trainer, though her efforts were redundant; she was speeding too fast on her feet and she ultimately crashed into him, falling back rubbing her face with her arm before she quickly got up.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:40 pm

As Blake and Squirtle continued to run forward they noticed the woman they were trying to help was running towards them and she didn't look like she had plans of stopping. Blake and Squirtle would both brace themselves as the pair collided with the woman and fell bakcwards. "Squirtle squirtleeeeeee" said the pokemon as he sat up and rubbed his head. Blake would get up a little slower since he hit a rock when he went down. Got him right in the back."Ouch" said Blake as he stood up slow and noticed the woman standing up also "Are you okay?" said Blake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:43 pm

"Why're you asking questions," the woman asked Blake. She had to be at least eighteen, and clearly she was fit to run really fast. She wasn't too tall nor too short as she turned her head, hearing a dark, solemn growl from the trees she had run from. There were eyes watching the three before the woman turned and ran around Blake, getting away as quickly as possible as the pokemon released another growl of terror.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 9:52 pm

After Blake asked her the question he did she responded with a question of her own which really made not one bit of sense to Blake at the moment. Even Squirtle looked at Blake hoping he could make some sense of the girls attitude. She'd run around Blake before she continued to run. Blake looked back at her take off but heard a growl from the bushes. Squirtle stood up and leaned forward "Squirtle Squirt!" said the water pokemon towards the trees.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:13 pm

The growl was emitted again before the strange eyes seemed to disappear from the trees, a light chuckling beginning to spread from them. Something had been playing a joke, teasing the girl; however, it had also been defending itself and its home.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:33 pm

As Squirtle stood his ground prepared to battle the pokemon in the woods he noticed it wasn't his fight to finish. They started laughing they had just done something that had nothing to do with Blake and company. The duo decided to stand down before Blake spoke "Squirtle I think you know where we're going now". Squirle shook his head before Blake began running in the direction of the girl from before as Squirtle followed behind.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zWed Dec 03, 2014 10:42 pm

The girl had run quite a ways. She had stopped and leaned against a tree, breathing heavily. She was quite a trooper, not just in running, but in strength and speed. She wasn't quite sure what had happened to Blake or his pokemon; heck, she had been so rude she hadn't even told them her name. "I should apologize if I see them around again," she thought to herself before she, in fact, saw them headed for her. She blinked a couple of times, wondering why they had followed her. "Why'd you follow me," she asked aloud. "You missed out on a chance to get a rather powerful pokemon back there!" She didn't know the truth just yet.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:24 am

While Blake was running he began to think. What if she was team rocket or something? What if she was a robber or a legendary hunter? Who knew this woman's story. She seemed like she wanted to get out of their really fast and boy did she. Still in pain Blake and Squirtle saw the woman in distance and she saw them too. From the looks of it she didn't believe they had caught up to her but she still leaned on this tree. Probably catching her breathe from running. Loudly she'd ask Blake why he followed her which caused Blake to respond "Why did you run?!" As he said that he realized how beautiful this woman was. To the point he got a little starstruck and asked 'what kind of pokemon?" in a nicer tone than before. He didn't want to seem like a jerk to her at this point.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:26 am

"I ran because the pokemon got the drop on me," the woman admitted; she wasn't going to lie. "I didn't want to face it with the team that I have now, and as such, I ran as fast as possible. Nothing wrong with some fear, is there?" She really was a sight, her strange, red hair tied back by a small bow colored white. "But what about you? Surely you would've been able to handle it." She didn't know his strength, but he did look like a trainer with a strong team. "And as per what pokemon it was, I don't know."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:36 am

She stated the pokemon got the drop on her and she couldn't face it with the team she had. At least she knew the strength of her team and didn't try and oversell them. That could prove dangerous for any trainer who underestimated a wild pokemon. She asked Blake if he could take the pokemon more than that actually. She stated he could've taken the pokemon which caused Blake to rub the back of his head with his right arm and blush. "Don't flatter me. Who knows what that was out there and if my pokemon where even ready for it" which caused Squirtle to slap Blake in the leg snapping him out of his little love spell. "Oh I'm Blake Oak by the way. Nice to meet you" said Blake as he extended his hand.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:40 am

The woman blinked a bit. She gave Blake a light smile and shook his hand. "My name is cheryl, but most call me by a nickname of Terra." She released Blake's hand before she leaned against the tree a second time. "So why're you wondering around out here? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but I"m just curious."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:48 am

She gave Blake a light smile as she shook his hand causing him to turn his head a bit. She stated her name was Cheryl but people called her Terra. Blake was trying to think why he knew that nickname but he couldn't remember. Something about it just made him think about something he saw on a poster or something. She'd lean on the tree once more and asked what brought Blake around these parts which caused him to answer "I'm actually from Cerulean City but I talked my parents into letting me start my journey here in the Hoenn region. I think I'm close to Rustboro city where Roxanne is at which explains me being out here" said Blake before he sat in the grass near Squirtle "Now what about you Terra?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:54 am

"Not being native to the region, you probably don't know who I am," Terra told Blake. She rubbed her head lightly. "I'm what people call a 'star.'" She pulled out a book from her bag and tossed it to him. "I write books... I've also been in a movie or two." She definitely looked like someone who could act. "I've been travelling the past couple of years because I've got the money... I'm also searching for something, but that's a bit too much for you to know."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 1:02 am

After Blake asked what he asked he wasn't expecting Terra to drop a bombshell on him but she did. He figured she was someone important after the "You probably don't know who I am" bit but maybe he was hopefull. She said she was a star. Initially Blake assumed worldclass trainer but no she said she writes books and stars in movies. Now that she said that Blake remembered where he saw her "I thought I knew the name! I saw it on the cruise that bought me here" said loudly by Blake. He would hear her speak of searching for something that is on a need to know basis which caused Blake to chuckle "I bet i'll become Hoenn League Champion before you find what you're looking for" with a smile on his and Squirtles faces.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 1:04 am

"I doubt it. I'm a league champion too," Terra chuckled. "I beat it before I started writing and acting." She pulled out a small box and showed him every badge she had collected. "Well, I was; I gave up the spot to someone else so I could go into acting." She didn't seem to show much sorrow over giving up an important role.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 1:10 am

As Blake stood there confident in his words he heard what Terra said about her being a champion. She said she beat it before she started writing and acting which caused Blake to blush more than he ever has. He never met a girl who was cute and a world class trainer. "So since you're the former champion can you tell me what pokemon Roxanne uses?" With that information he would know a lot more about the Hoenn league.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 1:15 am

Terra shrugged lightly. "With time gym leaders change their pokemon. Having been at least two years or more, I doubt I really could tell you the ones she uses." She gave him a light smile. "But that isn't a reason to fret." She turned towards the town. "I guess I should head off though... I have to continue my search or else I won't get anywhere... And finding what I'm searching for is really important."
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 1:21 am

Shrugging off Blake's question it was easy to assume Terra didn't remember but she commented on that notion stating it's been two years and she probably switched up pokemon and that shouldn't bother Blake. She smiled and Blake smiled back. She really made Blake feel like a little kid again. Something about her. It was just her personality probably. Blake wasn't sure of it yet. As he smiled at Terra a pokeball on his belt strap began to rock back and forth before Blake looked down at it and it was Gligars pokeball. He let himself out. "Gligar gligar!" said the pokemon as he hovered around Blake, Squirtle and Terra. "Terra meet Gligar" said Blake before he stood up and moved closer to Terra "Ya know you're free to stick around a little longer. The three of us could sure use some friends" said Blake as he smiled heavily towards Terra.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:08 am

Terra chuckled lightly. "I'd like to, but I'm sure you aren't headed where I am." She turned her head to look at him before she started stepping away from the trainer. "I'm headed back to the league... Perhaps elsewhere too... You never know where you'll find what you're looking for." She kept walking away, soon to be gone. If Blake were to show interest and follow her further, perhaps he'd have more of a chance of her staying around.
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:14 am

Terra chuckled before she said her and Blake weren't going in the same direction. She stepped away from Blake before she said she was headed back to the league maybe elsewhere said she'll never know where she'll find what she's looking for before walking away. Blake gasped before he stepped his lead foot forward and began to talk loudly 'What if I'm what you're looking for! Think about it. I land in Hoenn and the first person you see is me? That isn't a coincidence" As Blake said that Gligar landed on Terra's shoulder crossing his claws pretending to imitate Blake to Terra.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:20 am

Terra lifted her hand and petted the pokemon that had landed on her shoulder. "I don't believe in coincidence," she told Blake. She stayed silent a few minutes before she turned and looked to him. "Fine; if you want me to travel with you so badly, answer me a riddle..." She wanted to make sure Blake was a real companion to travel with. "If I win, you do not have me... If you lose, you can find me... What am I?"
Blake Oak

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 2:39 am

Petting Gligar Terra just stood in the same spot back towards Blake for a few minutes in between this she said she doesn't believe in coincidences and turning around and looking at Blake. She said if Blake really wants her to travel with him he would have to answer a riddle. "Give me your best shot!" screamed Blake "Squirtle squirtle!" said the small pokemon as he put his lead leg and foot forward. Gligar was snickering the entire time. Terra would say the riddle which Blake would ponder on for a minute before Squirtle turned to him and started waving his arms saying he gave up. "A pokemon!" said Blake. "If a pokemon beats you it gets away if you lose you can come back and find it!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's that pokemon?(route 116)   What's that pokemon?(route 116) H6Q0F8z

What's that pokemon?(route 116)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next