HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventure Begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
WeatherWarrior
WeatherWarrior

The Adventure Begins Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure Begins   The Adventure Begins H6Q0F8zFri May 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Rowan was rudely awakened by the bouncing of the best friend he could ever ask for. He rolled over pulling the covers tighter around himself. Meanwhile the Castform pouted at his trainer and then smiled before performing water gun on Rowan. "Ok ok Nimbus I'm up." Rowan said bolting upright after the cold water hit him. Rowan got out of bed smiling while Nimbus was constantly circling around him as they both gathered up the things they would need for their journey. "I know your excited too! We are going to meet so many people and pokemon I barely can contain myself too."

After packing all of his equipment for caring for pokemon, as well as taking care of the drenched room caused by Nimbus the two said s quick goodbye to Rowan's Aunt and Uncle before heading into Floroama Town. You know if you hadn't used that water gun we would have been able to leave sooner? "Cast Cast" Replied Nimbus chasing after his trainer as they rushed down the road. Rowan smiled as they came into the town the beautiful flowers and sweet fragrance always put him in a peaceful mind set. "hey lets slow down a bit no big hurry. Besides it's the journey not the destination." He said noticing the local honey vendor. "lets grab some honey for the trip!"

After grabbing 5 jars of honey the two were standing at the beginning of route 204. "you ready this it is the start of OUR adventure!" "CASTFORM!" The pair then began to walk down the road towards Jubilife City.

"So what do you think we should do first?" Rowan asked his Castform as they walked do route 204. "we could go challege a gym leader I hear the one in Oreburgh is rock type we might be able to beat that gym as is" Nimbus was floating up to trees here and there to look at the flowers that were blossoming. Rowan smiled at his best friend's action "I would like to wait for us to have some more friends before we try any contests. We could go look for some more friends to join us."He looked down at his belt where he had both Nimbus' Pokeball and the five empty pokeballs he had with him. "I probably should have picked up some Netballs before we left" Rowan had a thoughtful look on his face as Nimbus landed on his shoulder. "That bring up another question what type of Pokemon do we want to join us?"

The Adventure Begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1